Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

in search....

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 14:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSunTurtle
I am in search of a movie * Bedfellows * made in 2008 genera -horror . I can not find it anywhere online ; I would appreciate any help in this matter . I hope someone out there will be able to help me with the information I have given . Sincerely , motherofdragons
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 19:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Do you mean this one? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1354678/, it's the only horror movie I know of that name, and it is from 2008, but it's only a 3 minute short movie.

It was made by Fewdio, who specialize in short horror movies, with a personal favourite being,

motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 17:29
Here is something WAY OFF!!!! the usual here but any and all help in this matter will be of Great Help to me . I don't know if many of you know this but about a month ago I bought a treadmill and it works lovely :) I however have been in search of a exercise machine called Fast Track....it was on infomercials in the 90's . I did have one and I got a lot of use out of it but mine was stolen in 2010 I have tried to find it again but I am at a loss right now . If anyone knows of where I can get this machine again or even find out who the maker is that would be a Great Start . I have rearranged some of my furniture and have the perfect place for it :) Sincerely , motherofdragons
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 23:28
OMG!!!! O.k. about a month ago I was buggin someone in E.T. about a t.v. show I was begging for . The name of the three night t.v. event was called Serial Thriller/Angel of Decay it aired 6/7/15 at 10pm on channel 103-Investigative Discovery . It did air all three nights and on the third night it showed the whole show back to back but I could not make myself stay up that late....I think I was buggin eyezin to Please Upload :P but goofy Banana here can not remember squat right now. If the person I was asking for an Upload from sees this Please hit me up here cause nana is getting older and apparently forgetful now too :)TRGC Everyone in E.T. Hope everyone here is having a safe summer . Luvz Ya ! motherofdragons
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 18:47
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 23:26
I appreciate the help in getting the three night event Serial Thriller ; I look forword to watching it :) . I see there is another Amazing Chris Hemsworth movie around that came out in theaters in March called * In The Heart of The Sea * I do hope this can be uploaded soon . I would be ever so pleased :)!!!! Thanks to all here in E.T. and my humble appreciation to the uploaders without whom I would with all sincerity be mostly lost online :) Thank You, motherofdragons
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 06:32
motherofdragons wrote:
Chris Hemsworth movie around that came out in theaters in March called "In The Heart of The Sea" I do hope this can be uploaded soon.
Either some really bad/out of date info from your source? It is not released in theatres until between the 3rd and the 25th of December 2015 depending where you live.
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 03:37
On 6/5 * Entourage * came out in theaters ; Attention Please : Am seeking this movie Most Definitely . Anyone Uploading this will be highly appreciated and since I know most of the Uploaders I might add a status as a bribe :P ....LOL !!!! Love to all Uploaders :)
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:13
Hello peeps :) guess no takers on the Entourage upload ....lol . There was a movie that came out in 2014 called * The Open Secret * about child actors in the movie bizz ; if anyone has an upload or will get an upload I would appreciate it very much to download . Thank You :) Hope everyone is having a beautiful day !!!!
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 19:58
In IMDb movie list there is a movie called * An Open Secret * that says it came out in 2014 but in Yidio it is listed as coming out in 2015....does anyone have any information on the exact timing this movie came/is coming out ? I was looking for a download of it . I appreciate any help . Thank You
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
motherofdragons wrote:
In IMDb movie list there is a movie called * An Open Secret * that says it came out in 2014 but in Yidio it is listed as coming out in 2015....does anyone have any information on the exact timing this movie came/is coming out ? I was looking for a download of it . I appreciate any help . Thank You
Inboxed
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 17:50
Hope this is possible :) I just saw screen pics from an episode of
*Full House Reunion* it aired on 1/4/16 ; I was hoping that the episode
will be able to be posted in here with the television shows . I would
appreciate an upload if possible . I do know that the show will be made
available in Netflix but haven't heard anything else . If anyone has
info on this or is able to upload I would appreciate it very much .
Sincerely ,
motherofdragons
(HUGS):)
wandish_et avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 22:41
Author:
Hi fam...please i am in search of a movie titled "when the bough breaks". it is a 2016 movie and very difficult to find a clear copy.
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 21:07
I have not been in E.T. in awhile ....I was getting knocked out offline every time
I logged in to E.T. last year so I gave it a rest . I have recently been back to
message with ange1 here as she is my Sister :) . I needed to know if ANYONE in E.T.
would be able to Upload a episode from a series on tonight 2/18 at 8pm on channel
five~ Autopsy: The Last Hours of Kurt Cobain . I would appreciate this very much
anyone that will help . I wish you All here in E.T. The Best :) (Hugs)
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 21:19
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
motherofdragons wrote:
I have not been in E.T. in awhile ....I was getting knocked out offline every time
I logged in to E.T. last year so I gave it a rest . I have recently been back to
message with ange1 here as she is my Sister :) . I needed to know if ANYONE in E.T.
would be able to Upload a episode from a series on tonight 2/18 at 8pm on channel
five~ Autopsy: The Last Hours of Kurt Cobain . I would appreciate this very much
anyone that will help . I wish you All here in E.T. The Best :) (Hugs)

I can happily cap it for you and upload it on free file sharing website but you said it will air on 8pm and 18 feb and there is a possibility that because of timezones I might get the time wrong because it is 19 feb here 10 in the morning but it might be still be 18 and not even past 8 at where you live and for the possibility to cap it I need to know the time in my timezone, when it will air here in my country.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5