ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Perfect Way to Take Screenshots of a Movie [Tutorial] - Snyper


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Snyper avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 17:15
Author:
Hello ETians ,

Here I come with another tut on Perfect Way to Take Screenshots of a Movie

There are plenty of tools available in market for taking screenshots from any video ,
VLC , MPC etc. etc . .... but I am presenting a software which is used by almost all top and pro encoders


Material Required :
Avisynth
Avspmod
And a video of course !


Steps

1.Open avpsmod.exe from the directory.

2.Go to File >> Open , now select Source Files option from the drop-down menu

J6lnFOq.png


3. Select your video file and hit Open

4. Click on the little triangle pointing upwards :

ABTTn2b.png


5. Now Preview window will pop-up , Click the bar to seek and look for the perfect frame which you are looking for

5VfMQEc.png


6. Now right click on the frame and select Save Image As

SKqiRZE.png


7. Now the select the location where you want to save the screenshot and click Save
Save the screenshot as .png for better quality big_grin.gif

8. Seek the video , find perfect frame and save the screenshot keep doing this till you get enough number of screenshots.



Hope you like the tutorial ..... ENJOY !
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 17:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Snyper wrote:
Hello ETians ,

Here I come with another tut on Perfect Way to Take Screenshots of a Movie

There are plenty of tools available in market for taking screenshots from any video ,
VLC , MPC etc. etc . .... but I am presenting a software which is used by almost all top and pro encoders


Material Required :
Avisynth
Avspmod
And a video of course !


Steps

1.Open avpsmod.exe from the directory.

2.Go to File >> Open , now select Source Files option from the drop-down menu

J6lnFOq.png


3. Select your video file and hit Open

4. Click on the little trianle pointing upwards :

ABTTn2b.png


5. Now Preview window will pop-up , Click the bar to seek and look for the perfect frame which you are looking for

5VfMQEc.png


6. Now right click on the frame and select Save Image As

SKqiRZE.png


7. Now the select the location where you want to save the screenshot and click Save

8. Seek the video , find perfect frame and save the screenshot keep doing this till you get enough number of screenshots.



Hope you like the tutorial ..... ENJOY !
nice tut buddy but what is a trianle?
Snyper avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 17:46
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
nice tut buddy but what is a trianle?
Oops ... I had to say triangle .. Fixed it .... Thanks for pointing that out and for appreciation !
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 17:51
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
Snyper wrote:
Hello ETians ,

Here I come with another tut on Perfect Way to Take Screenshots of a Movie

There are plenty of tools available in market for taking screenshots from any video ,
VLC , MPC etc. etc . .... but I am presenting a software which is used by almost all top and pro encoders


Material Required :
Avisynth
Avspmod
And a video of course !


Steps

1.Open avpsmod.exe from the directory.

2.Go to File >> Open , now select Source Files option from the drop-down menu

J6lnFOq.png


3. Select your video file and hit Open

4. Click on the little trianle pointing upwards :

ABTTn2b.png


5. Now Preview window will pop-up , Click the bar to seek and look for the perfect frame which you are looking for

5VfMQEc.png


6. Now right click on the frame and select Save Image As

SKqiRZE.png


7. Now the select the location where you want to save the screenshot and click Save

8. Seek the video , find perfect frame and save the screenshot keep doing this till you get enough number of screenshots.



Hope you like the tutorial ..... ENJOY !
nice tut buddy but what is a trianle?


Thanks for the tutorial easy enough even for me to follow.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 20:07
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Snyper wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
nice tut buddy but what is a trianle?
Oops ... I had to say triangle .. Fixed it .... Thanks for pointing that out and for appreciation !
no problem good tutorial, I am a stickler for proper grammar !!
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 22:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Whats wrong with vlc?
Snyper avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 08:40
Author:
Thanks Tommy
and razor1shrp , VLC is also good but avspmod is trusted
Preferred by almost all top and pro encoders + avpsmod is mainly an AVS script creator , I mean you can play with plugins , filters for videos in avspmod
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 17:02
Author:
Thanks for sharing the tut M8 ...
eyezin avatar
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 00:18
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Nice, hope to see more. I can't spell for sheet and my grammar is a mess.

but I am presenting a software, you sure its one
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 13:28
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
If your a lazy arsed twat like yours trully, then i just use MPC, but cheers for the tut all the same good input
Snyper avatar
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 13:41
Author:
I don't use and I don't recommend MPC
In my view , VLC is better than MPC for screenshots

But .png format is better than .jpg
png gives better and best quality possible !
and in Avspmod , you can take screenshot from almost any image format !
I use Avspmod for comparing - Source vs. Filtered (Means , I use to see what filters have done in my video )

And , you can take screenshots having info of that frame in avspmod too
Like Frame Number , Frame Type etc.

You see , almost all pro encoders , private trackers' internals use Avspmod and they hate MPC !
The best example on ET is MgB ! Check his screenshots

Thank you
- Snyper
eyezin avatar
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 21:02
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Can U make the source better star?
Snyper avatar
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 08:31
Author:
eyezin wrote:
Can U make the source better star?
?

I use avspmod to compare Source vs. Filtered
Its very useful cause I adjust colors , sharpness , brightness .etc

I didn't get your point BTW hee_hee.gif

Thank you
- Snyper
matroxiam avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 21:02
Author:
mpc use filters to take screenshots sometime it will sharp video or change resolution also... vlc is enchant video by system plugins(GPU & CPU or some internal plugins), Avspmod is recommend by good encoders... using avspmod is not easy like taking screenshot from MPC or VLC but avspmod will get trusted screenshots by any video from directshowsource.. or ffvideosource...every users have there own favors... but apprentice who post tutorials, don't be douchebags.. anyway thanks.
Snyper avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 15:28
Author:
matroxiam wrote:
mpc use filters to take screenshots sometime it will sharp video or change resolution also... vlc is enchant video by system plugins(GPU & CPU or some internal plugins), Avspmod is recommend by good encoders... using avspmod is not easy like taking screenshot from MPC or VLC but avspmod will get trusted screenshots by any video from directshowsource.. or ffvideosource...every users have there own favors... but apprentice who post tutorials, don't be douchebags.. anyway thanks.
Yep
Avspmod is TRUSTED !
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3