H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Anonymize yourself! Extratorrent's Best Choice - Trust.ZONE VPN. It's free to test. Easy to use.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
AuthorMessage
emma2223 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:46
Author:

YoGi wrote:
He probably means memory leak due to a high CPU consumption by running process. I'm testing the software

exactly looking into it im looking near half my speed i seriously hate slow computers drives me bonkers i turned it off and i have my speed back im guessing it will effect my download speeds too? anyone else have any insight on the slowness or is it just me and my tacky computer..
admin avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 18:22
Author:
admin
kill__all wrote:
My main concern is the fact that the business is less than a week old... am giving it a go anyways, just hope that the servers they use dont buckle as soon as a decent amount of people start using them

The answer is pretty simple - try it for free and see is it worth
Xack avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 22:35
Author: Girl
For my connection which is already slow (only 3mbps), my download speed rarely went past 300kbps. After trying trust.zone just now, my d/l speed goes even slower -- and that is from the nearest server. I tried different servers but got the same result.
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 07:24
Author:
admin
Xack wrote:
For my connection which is already slow (only 3mbps), my download speed rarely went past 300kbps. After trying trust.zone just now, my d/l speed goes even slower -- and that is from the nearest server. I tried different servers but got the same result.

Spedd depends on country you are from. For free there is few servers to test. For members already aroud 15 servers.
If you will use nearest to you - speed will be better
Teqnics avatar
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 15:28
Author:
So if i attach to my vpn for instance and it says your now attached to ip 2311 etc etc and i open my browser every tab i open will be through the new vpn ip address ? and when i'm attached and dl something to u torrent it dl's through the vpn ip address ? thanks .
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 16:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Teqnics wrote:
So if i attach to my vpn for instance and it says your now attached to ip 2311 etc etc and i open my browser every tab i open will be through the new vpn ip address ? and when i'm attached and dl something to u torrent it dl's through the vpn ip address ? thanks .
I can only speak for my own vpn when i am connected "simple connect button" all my new tabs and traffic goes through my VPN including my utorrent.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 18:36
Author: Admin
Teqnics wrote:

OK, after carefully inserting the info into me ENIGMA machine, this is what I can say ...

--> Every browser tab <CANNOT> have an individual IP instance, but the connection as a whole has a unique IP, but after deciphering what you've said , after you're connected to *2311* all traffic will identify itself from that postition.

--> As a broswer, uTorrent or any other software that downloads content through the internet, once attached to an IP , will obviously identify itself as *2311*

vpn-netcfm.jpg
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 18:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
YoGi wrote:
Teqnics wrote:

OK, after carefully inserting the info into me ENIGMA machine, this is what I can say ...

--> Every browser tab <CANNOT> have an individual IP instance, but the connection as a whole has a unique IP, but after deciphering what you've said , after you're connected to *2311* all traffic will identify itself from that postition.

--> As a broswer, uTorrent or any other software that downloads content through the internet, once attached to an IP , will obviously identify itself as *2311*

vpn-netcfm.jpg
Is that wot i said ??
Teqnics avatar
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 19:04
Author:
Hot sh1zzlez ! ! ! thanks daz and yogi very much appreciated . i would have thanked you guyz sooner however i have to wait ,,, also cant post own topics etc etc not sure as to why hey ho ,, thanks again ; )
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 09:36
Author: Blocked
Does they keep any logs?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:33
Author:
I installed Tunnelblick on the Mac which I intend to use to torrent. I am trying Trust Zone as a free trial for now. I am trying to connect to Singapore but I am stuck at the &amp;quot;enter username and password&amp;quot; screen. I don't know the UN and password that I am suppose to use.

1. Once I connect, how do I know that I am going out through other countries?

2. The VPN will &amp;quot;hide&amp;quot; my IP address from the ISP or at least make it hard to detect out of the swarm?

3. The VPN connection will change the default IP (24.xxx.xxx.xxx) which is given by my ISP?

I understand the &amp;quot;content&amp;quot; is what MPAA is really monitoring more so than which torrent site is distributing it. If that is the case then why are users &amp;quot;safe&amp;quot; on Extratorrent? I download movies and TV shows from this site but I never received a notice. What is preventing MPAA to monitor the content on this site? I am sure there is a legal process behind it as well.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:23
Author: Moderator
Trust ZONE VPN Is Great, But Lately I think the VPN is having Problems, Suddenly it gets disconnected And disappeared, i have to manually restart the VPNhidden-02.gif without even doing anything with the VPN when that Happens everything in My Pc Gets Disconnected as well. then my PC automatically gets connected to my Real IP Not so happy about it 23.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 14:12
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
A VPN service that provides a service where drop offs and unplanned and unwarned disconnects happen frequent is unreliable and much like selling condoms that have holes in them....who's responsible when the baby shows up or the letter arrives?

Buyer beware
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 14:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat_Minister wrote:
A VPN service that provides a service where drop offs and unplanned and unwarned disconnects happen frequent is unreliable and much like selling condoms that have holes in them....who's responsible when the baby shows up or the letter arrives?

Buyer beware
Well it's the first I'm hearing of those problems. Most uploaders speak highly of trust.zone overal. Temporary problems can always occur ofcourse.
But for the sake of argument lets say you're right...

Disconnects and drop offs are ALWAYS a risk..
Just as you should properly protect yourself with a VPN to avoid those letters and ISP warnings.. You should also properly setup a killswitch for the very same reasons. Without a kill switch or other security measures you're still at risk getting letters or warnings no matter what VPN service you use.

Cat avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 16:01
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
well that being said - none of that has ever been a problem with the VPN service I use. I also know from experience that many, not all, just many that I spoke with before selecting the provider I chose to use, recommend against using the kill switch feature as it leads to instability rather than the hoped for stability and reliability...

I'm not new to this - TrustZone isnt the only game in town so again BUYER BEWARE - anyone is free to PM me if they are interested in a reliable alternative.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 38 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2