ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.143.223.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Minimum Requirements for Trusted Status is Useless


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 16:16
Author:
Minimum Requirements for trusted status is:

-25 to 30 torrents in case of movie/tv/anime/porn uploaders (15gb of data)
-70 to 75 torrents in case of ebook uploaders (0.5-1 gb of data)
-95 to 100 torrents in case of pictures uploaders (0.75-1 gb of data)

And must be a regular uploading member for at least 30 days

As a new uploader.. We all putting time and effort to reach this minimum requirements to become trusted in ET, but in my own observation no one can qualify for it if you are just only more than a month to become one.. but if you look back from the above.. says..

MUST BE REGULAR UPLOADING MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS!. and so on.....

I reviewed allmost the application from different uploaders to become trusted even they torrent are healthy and reached morethan the minimum requirements but there is always has a favorite answer.. NO! TRY again NEXT MONTH!

So Maybe Its time to change the minimum requirements to FIRM REQUIREMENTS!!!.. for us not to counting from false requirements..

Hope this Feedback will get an attention..
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 18:23
Author:
SaM
how many times did u apply?
juggs avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 18:45
Author: AdminETRG
minimum requirment's mean what it says ,at least that amount like i said ,it dont mean you automatically get trusted because you pass that mark.

dont get what your problem is you been turned down once that is all ,whats big issue you have only posted once for trusted i can see
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:12
Author:
I did post once Sir Sam..
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:17
Author: Site FriendSun
At the time I requested Trusted Uploader Status, I was denied.
Said thank you and would try back in a month.
Continued uploading. Week later I was given TU:)
Point being appreciation goes a long way...


TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Great point gerald,i never asked for it,most gratifying when given something without asking for it
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:36
Author:
=============================================================================================

juggs wrote:
minimum requirment's mean what it says ,at least that amount like i said ,it dont mean you automatically get trusted because you pass that mark.

dont get what your problem is you been turned down once that is all ,whats big issue you have only posted once for trusted i can see

=============================================================================================

I dont have a problem sir juggs.. As you can see I posted in here FEEDBACK or FORUM I am not talking about myself.. I am talking generally.. As you quoted from minimum requirements what my point is why there is such things what is the purpose as no one has been passed?

If you point to me.. what is my problem as i posted once?.. Yes I posted once because I saw it Im qualified for such requirements so that i did.. But if the requirements "must be a regular uploading member for at least 60 or 90 or 120 days" of course I never post or apply..

Just to clear Im not arguing to ur minimum requirements.. This is just my observation.. as I saw from the thread of applying Trusted..

Why not to have amendments for the requirements??.. as not everyone always applying and always got an answer.... TRY NEXT MONTH?..
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 20:01
Author:


gerald99 wrote:
At the time I requested Trusted Uploader Status, I was denied.
Said thank you and would try back in a month.
Continued uploading. Week later I was given TU:)
Point being appreciation goes a long way...




=============================================================================================

It was very nice happened to you sir.. but different from my observations now.. Some admins are not good as you.. Like a big boss style.. saying some of this.. "Dont do that you will be banned!" or DONT CARE if uploaders gone like "Or try to another site.. Intimadation has always present from this site.. Threating uploaders like dog to follow anything else what they want..

Just talking out of topic.. this reply only for sir gerald..
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 22:44
Author: Site FriendSun
yayan23 wrote:

gerald99 wrote:
At the time I requested Trusted Uploader Status, I was denied.
Said thank you and would try back in a month.
Continued uploading. Week later I was given TU:)
Point being appreciation goes a long way...




=============================================================================================

It was very nice happened to you sir.. but different from my observations now.. Some admins are not good as you.. Like a big boss style.. saying some of this.. "Dont do that you will be banned!" or DONT CARE if uploaders gone like "Or try to another site.. Intimadation has always present from this site.. Threating uploaders like dog to follow anything else what they want..

Just talking out of topic.. this reply only for sir gerald..
Well yayan you have not read much of my comments:) TBH there have been many times I have said what you
have stated. Normally these type comments come after much help, disregard/disrespect against Staff and their
requests/not following site rules, multiple PM's clarifying what's needed to done by member.
Thankfully these type comments become less and less as a person matures concerning role of site moderator.
There is a responsibility for us, I believe we are to be the example of a true ET member. I have failed
at that task many a time. Many area's of ones day to be considered when watching over the ET Family.
All walks of life come here, is why ET has such a diverse Staff Team which I am very Proud to be a Part of.
I've been to all the other sites and seen what they have to offer which still today(for me) is yet to compare
to the one I call my cyber home, ET!

So yes sometimes we're course/angered etc. and might come across as rude but at the end of the day
ET is the Place to BE... tc gerald
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 22:49
Author: Site FriendSun
TEZ wrote:
Great point gerald,i never asked for it,most gratifying when given something without asking for it
So true TEZ, most rewarding!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 00:26
Author: Admin
whoops I guess you missed this part...

SITE RULES SAY... wrote:
PS: Site statuses are not a right to claim and admins have right to add/remove at any time they deem fit and can be changed so keep watched ..here..


...

DENIED
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 01:55
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


yayan23 wrote:

gerald99 wrote:
At the time I requested Trusted Uploader Status, I was denied.
Said thank you and would try back in a month.
Continued uploading. Week later I was given TU:)
Point being appreciation goes a long way...




=============================================================================================

It was very nice happened to you sir.. but different from my observations now.. Some admins are not good as you.. Like a big boss style.. saying some of this.. "Dont do that you will be banned!" or DONT CARE if uploaders gone like "Or try to another site.. Intimadation has always present from this site.. Threating uploaders like dog to follow anything else what they want..

Just talking out of topic.. this reply only for sir gerald..

Well yayan you have not read much of my comments:) TBH there have been many times I have said what you
have stated. Normally these type comments come after much help, disregard/disrespect against Staff and their
requests/not following site rules, multiple PM's clarifying what's needed to done by member.
Thankfully these type comments become less and less as a person matures concerning role of site moderator.
There is a responsibility for us, I believe we are to be the example of a true ET member. I have failed
at that task many a time. Many area's of ones day to be considered when watching over the ET Family.
All walks of life come here, is why ET has such a diverse Staff Team which I am very Proud to be a Part of.
I've been to all the other sites and seen what they have to offer which still today(for me) is yet to compare
to the one I call my cyber home, ET!

So yes sometimes we're course/angered etc. and might come across as rude but at the end of the day
ET is the Place to BE... tc gerald


===========================================================================================

Yes sir of course.. but what I really mean is talking to member has proper way like administrative way means in diplomatic manner like u do, not such bossy arrogant way..
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 02:12
Author:


YoGi wrote:
whoops I guess you missed this part...



SITE RULES SAY... wrote:
PS: Site statuses are not a right to claim and admins have right to add/remove at any time they deem fit and can be changed so keep watched ..here..



...

DENIED


=============================================================================================

If that the right rules says.. I cannot change it Sir.. as a member we have nothing to do.. By all admins right.. I did following rules.. If that case making negative feedback will the reason/result for such.... its okay...I will not going to die..
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 04:30
Author:
Its good that u took your time to create this topic ... but it think this topic is useless ... ROFL ... this is the minimum requirements ... it doesn't means that u will get it immediately after u crossed that mark ... like in games there are minimum as well as maximum requirement ... (don't know why i said that LMAO ) but u should better try again after uploading more torrents ...
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 08:16
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
You started this thread expressing yourself about Trusted Uploader requirements,how you feel about people being told to try again next month and that you feel the requirements should be amended.

"I reviewed allmost the application from different uploaders to become trusted even they torrent are healthy and reached morethan the minimum requirements but there is always has a favorite answer.. NO! TRY again NEXT MONTH!

So Maybe Its time to change the minimum requirements to FIRM REQUIREMENTS!!!.. for us not to counting from false requirements.."

That's been addressed and now even after gerald stated this: "So yes sometimes we're course/angered etc. and might come across as rude but at the end of the day
ET is the Place to BE" you're still going on about staff attitude and diplomacy,seems that every time something has been addressed you pick something new to go on about,it's getting ridiculous,you're just bitchin now.

Amazing,you actually reviewed 175 pages of Trusted Uploader Status Applications and the uploaders torrents,unreal,i'd rather be putting that effort in to uploading quality torrents and being a non diplomatic bossy arrogant moderator,LOL.

Also you've singled out gerald,that's not good,where a team and have our own personalities,please appreciate what we do and show some respect
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3