Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.0.142.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Minimum Requirements for Trusted Status is Useless

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 08:17
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
YoGi wrote:
whoops I guess you missed this part...

SITE RULES SAY... wrote:
PS: Site statuses are not a right to claim and admins have right to add/remove at any time they deem fit and can be changed so keep watched ..here..

DENIED

OWNED!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 08:26
Abhi121 wrote:
Its good that u took your time to create this topic ... but it think this topic is useless ... ROFL ... this is the minimum requirements ... it doesn't means that u will get it immediately after u crossed that mark ... like in games there are minimum as well as maximum requirement ... (don't know why i said that LMAO ) but u should better try again after uploading more torrents ...

LOL,i think you said that because game requirements are guidelines (like Trusted Uploader conditions) and nobody's system ever has the exact same matching hardware etc,yet if your system is somewhere in between or above you can play the game and be happy with it rather than griping about the game requirements that don't suit or match you or woteva
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:00
Author:

TEZ wrote:

Abhi121 wrote:
Its good that u took your time to create this topic ... but it think this topic is useless ... ROFL ... this is the minimum requirements ... it doesn't means that u will get it immediately after u crossed that mark ... like in games there are minimum as well as maximum requirement ... (don't know why i said that LMAO ) but u should better try again after uploading more torrents ...

LOL,i think you said that because game requirements are guidelines (like Trusted Uploader conditions) and nobody's system ever has the exact same matching hardware etc,yet if your system is somewhere in between or above you can play the game and be happy with it rather than griping about the game requirements that don't suit or match you or woteva

=============================================================================================

See what I can get?..Warned!!!!.... I told you (talking to myself) not to make any bad feedback.. Because some admin from ET dont like it.. Of course good feedback is acceptable..
Everybody's outhere if you are planning to make a feedback just be sure its the only good because you will be like me.. awarded for Warning!!..
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:13
Now you're griping about bad feed back after you yourself gave bad feedback,you singled someone out,wear the warning,the way you're going with this thread all you'll be doing is talking to yourself
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
WOW sounds like a proper bitch on heat over a warning?
Sir gerald or Tez can I have a warning so this numb nuts don't feel left out.
Or even better Sam has a small willy ObeyET said so when he was smoking it :p can I WARNING now please.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:41
snotlob wrote:
Or even better Sam has a small willy ObeyET said so when he was smoking it :p can I WARNING now please.

lol snotty,i'm picturing you with a set of boobs
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
snotlob wrote:

lol snotty,i'm picturing you with a set of boobs
Can Sam not make a pussy icon so i can go fuck myself
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:14
Author:

TEZ wrote:
Now you're griping about bad feed back after you yourself gave bad feedback,you singled someone out,wear the warning,the way you're going with this thread all you'll be doing is talking to yourself

=============================================================================================

Your feedback is important to us..

NO!! NO!! What I mean is.. Your Good feedback is important to us..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 16:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YAWN!

so many words and not much being said, tho, if you want fucked and a red rod(status_8.gif) Snot, I'll gladly oblige, to you will need to by your own dettol this time!

As for this topic all I have to say is,

Appreciate what you have,
Don't greet about what you don't have, work hard to get it then appreciate it!
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 17:26
Author:
For those co-member from ET if you want to get involved from this topic say something helpful not just to say something like using word "BITCH or FUCKED.. No one can Idolize such insolent behavior..
also..
I think its not the right way as Admin making laugh after your member got being warned??..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 17:36
yayan23 wrote:
say something like using word "BITCH or FUCKED.. No one can Idolize such insolent behavior.. So then no one will idolise you for using them!
also..
I think its not the right way as Admin making laugh after your member got being warned??.. LMFAO! Almost all Admin(well all staff old and new) have all had their fair share of warnings and some even bans! So we all know it's nothing to take seriously unless you are a little precious petal, after all this ain't the real world!
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 17:38
Author:
Big_A_Little_A
I know what is your Dream..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 23:20
yayan23 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A
I know what is your Dream..
How do you know that I dream of you stopping your whining and bitching?? And creating bullshit topics! Now if you know any different tel me!
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 07:33
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
I don't think this will help your Crack (ass problems) big wannabe. Honestly maybe you should invest in a Thai wife maybe she can teach you a lil self respect
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 00:30
meninmygappingass wrote:
I don't think this will help your Crack (ass problems) big wannabe. Honestly maybe you should invest in a Thai wife maybe she can teach you a lil self respect
Wow you still really amaze me with your ability to bring something really constuctive to the site! is that really the best you can do? And it seems that you still don't have the balls to give me a -5!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1