Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.233.235.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Help needed with my crack problem!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 23:36
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Some of you may have noticed I have been on here a bit less as of late(and my spelling is getting worse), this is due to me having a bit of a crack problem, thats making it increasingly harded to get on line, and it seems to be getting worse day by day, so I' looking to seek some help and advice from the friendly ET folkk, to help me get my crack problem under control and fixed so that i can enjoy being back on line a bit more.
How my crack problem is getting out of control
20150417_175025.jpg
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 00:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
B_A I had no idea your were in such a desperate state. I too had a crack problem a few yrs ago due to a self propelled molson export beer bottle. I sought counseling but was turned away many times. Every morning i would go to my comp to get better and loose the sick feeling but once it powered up i felt so guilty. I understand your despair and wish i could help more but the best advise i can give you is this . Slowly take out your Smith and Wesson .50 cal and shoot that M-F right in the middle of the screen . Yes cold turkey blast that S.O.B. And in the end you will suffer withdrawal symptoms and maybe a little remorse but you will prevail and your closest friends will rally around you with support, some may even bring freshly d/l copies of this months Maxim magazine and some may even shower you with brand new hollow points for your pistol.Stand Tall my fellow pirate you know you can do it. The first step to getting a better outlook is admitting your current situation is no longer beneficial to your well being as well as eye sight. Your midget lady-boy circus vids will take on a whole new look on your new screen.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 01:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Just rub 10ml of this into your screen twice a day for 2 weeks big_a and it should help with your crack problem.

Methadone.jpg
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 02:43
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Big_A i can advise you,when you see a post from YoGi,don't punch your screen,problem [SOLVED]
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 17:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
looks like a 15.6 led maybe lcd with inverter set you back £50 bar for me to fix it
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 23:29
dogsthrobber wrote:
Just rub 10ml of this into your screen twice a day for 2 weeks big_a and it should help with your crack problem.

Methadone.jpg
Will that really work? I have always used that as teething gel for the bairn?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 23:32
snotlob wrote:
looks like a 15.6 led maybe lcd with inverter set you back £50 bar for me to fix it
£50 plus petrol money to yours, plus beer money, plus am I still due you £20 for that blowjob?? And do you sill do the 50% discount for ET members? Or may be able to send it by carrier pigeon??
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 07:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
First step to recovery is always acknowledging the problem, only then can you try and fix the mental problems/issues.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 09:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
Big_A i can advise you,when you see a post from YoGi,don't punch your screen,problem [SOLVED]
Lmfgao now that is sound advice !!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 00:32
menin wrote:
First step to recovery is always acknowledging the problem, only then can you try and fix the mental problems/issues.
Is that what you just learned from your tenth visit to your psychotherapist, or from your AA meeting?

Oh when I say AA I mean Anal Assult!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 00:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
menin wrote:
Is that what you just learned from your tenth visit to your psychotherapist, or from your AA meeting?

Oh when I say AA I mean Anal Assult!

Either that or you have a fetish with Yogi and it was the old mans chap that assaulted Yogi's profile pic!!!! small dick missed :p
I expect special brew to be at blame here! If you do suffer limp dick I can get you the goooooooood stuff that'll give you dick ache if you puncher the vinyl verra for 4 hours ;)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5