Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 1 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 22:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
The Hall of Fame is open for both Staff and Members who they think should be NOMINATED each week for their dedication to Extra Torrent.... Anything that any staff or member has given to the Site from Uploading, help in the forums chat, Tutorials and their support for ET the place to be.

Every Monday 3 names will be added as a way of saying a thank you for their dedication to the site. ( previous names will be edited to add for the new ones )

The 3 most voted names will be added into the Hall of Fame.

This week only.... 2 names have been nominated by staff and very fitting that SaM and Ozi should be the first 2 to be inducted. Their constant support, help and for making Extra Torrent the greatest site going...... Well deserved.

Good luck to all and thank you for taking part :)

Update thank you to TEZ for the great idea ....

Instead of editing the pic with the names every week. A new one will be added weekly ( same image ) with the 3 most nominated names and the date . It is a much nicer thought to leave each name into the Hall of Fame from week to week to see who was the first and so on :)

NOMINEES THAT HAVE BEEN INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME WILL NOT BE COUNTED AGAIN.

SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING and let's see our ET family names shine in The Hall of Fame.

EThalloffame.gif2.gif

EThalloffame307cf2.gif

EThalloffameweek3gif.gif

Week ONE..TWO and THREE Nominees

This week we had a Tie Break with a few Nominees..... So in fairness i decided to go back the second week and take the most VOTED names from that week and add them to this weeks voting. Hope that was ok with everyone :)

Congratulations to all who were Nominated and well done to the next 3 Inductees :)

Voting starts again so PLEASE keep Nominating who you want to see in The Hall of FAME

THANK YOU

EThalloffameweek4.gif

Week Four Winners

Again i had to go back and count up the voting from the previous week to keep the voting fair.

Congratulations to our 3 Nominees this week and to all who have taken the time to vote. I hope peeps keep voting as this is for ANY member who you think should be inducted into The Hall of Fame.... If you want to Nominated yourself please go ahead don't be shy lol... there is no rules against it :)

Halloffameweek5gif.gif

Week 5 Winners

Congratulations to all who were Nominated and well done to this weeks WINNERS....Well done :)

Thank you to all again who took the time to vote and nice to see a few more voting this week.
PLEASE KEEP VOTING as every Vote counts Weekly.

EThalloffameweek6.gif

Week 6 Winners

Thank you again to all who took the time to vote. I added the voting again over the weeks as we had some Nominees on the same votes.... Would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who voted for me... Wow and honour for me and very grateful to be Inducted into The Hall of Fame but we all all winners and this is for fun.... and remember it is not about who should be in there first but just nice to see peeps being Voted in so thank you all again and please keep voting :)

EThalloffameweek7.gif

Week 7 Winners

Thank you to all again who have taken the time to vote. Congratulations to this weeks Inductees and Congratulations to all who have been voted in over the weeks. Please keep voting as each vote counts.
AGAIN PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EACH NOMINEE CANNOT BE VOTED AGAIN. Sorry but these are the rules and will give every other member or Staff a chance to be voted in. Also if a member votes twice the first vote will be counted and not the second.

Good look to all as each and everyone of our members make ET the place to be :)

EThalloffameweek8.gif

Week 8 Winners

Thank you again to all who have taken the time to vote. Congratulations to this weeks Inductees.
Please keep voting for those members or staff who you would like to see into the Hall of Fame.
So good luck to all for this week as we have lot's to vote for and they ALL deserve a place in the Hall of Fame.

EThalloffameweek9.gif

Week 9 Winners

A BIG BIG thank you to all who have voted over the weeks.... Wow already into week 10 now:)
Congratulations to our ET ladies who were voted into the Hall of Fame.
Good luck to all this week and please keep voting as each vote counts.

EThalloffameweek10.gif

Week 10 Winners

Again thank you to all who have taken the time to vote. Each Vote counts so please keep on voting and lets see all our wonderful staff and members Voted into the Hall of Fame.
Congratulations to this weeks winners.

EThalloffameweek11f8978.gif

Week 11 Winners

Congratulations to week 11 Winners.
Thank you to all who have voted over the weeks. Each vote counts so please keep on voting and it is lovely to see just how many of our lovely members getting involved and vote each week. We have so many members and staff who deserve to be in The Hall of Fame and remember that this is for fun and not about who should be in what week but just who should be voted in...... Oh and for those that are new to voting ......
PLEASE VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN VOTED IN.

So sorry i missed the dates of the last 2 weeks but thank you to TEZ reminding me They have been Edited now.

EThalloffameweek12.gif

Week 12 Winners

Congratulations to Week 12 Winners
Thank you again to all for voting. It is lovely to see so many peeps keep on voting each week... We are already into week 13 now so again keep your votes coming in please.

EThalloffameweek13.gif

Week 13 Winners

Congratulations to week 13 Winners.
Thanks to all who took the time to vote.... Time to vote for week 14 Winners so please keep on voting :)

EThalloffameweek14.gif

Week 14 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks Winners.
Sorry i am very late this week with adding the new winners into The Hall of Fame, so i do hope peeps can forgive me. I even missed voting last week but i will make sure i don't this week. Well done again to the Nominees and thank you to those who took the time to vote.... PLEASE KEEP VOTING.

EThalloffameweek15.gif

Week 15 Winners

Congratulation to this weeks Winners.
Again thank you to all who have voted not just this week but for all the weeks.
Please keep on voting as each vote counts. Remember if you NOMINATE someone and they just missed out with the vote counts for that week you can VOTE for them again. There is no limit on the amount of peeps who have NOT been Voted in.

n5BxdGc.gif

Week 16 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks Winners... Thank you once again to all who voted, omg i forgot again but i wont this week, sorry peeps.
Please keep voting and Remember unlike me lol

EThalloffameweek17.gif

Week 17 Winners

Congratulations to this week Winners. We had a few on the same Number of votes apart from albedo.... so in fairness had to go back some weeks to add up the votes.
Thank you once again to all for taking the time to vote

EThallofFameweek18774ea.gif

Week 18 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners. A big big thank you to all who took the time to vote and keep on voting.... Your votes count to each and every member.

EThalloffameweek19.gif

Week 19 Winners

Congratulations to week 19 winners. Thank you to all who voted... .... Wow week 20 already.

EThalloffameweek20.gif

Week 20 Winners

Congratulations to week 20 winners. This week again i had to go back to previous weeks and count up all the Nominees as each Nominee had one vote each last week. These were the 3 most voted for over the weeks. Thank you again to all who voted and OMG i missed voting again but i wont this week lol

EThalloffameweek21.gif

Week 21 Winners

Congratulations to week 21 winners. A big thank you to all who took the time to vote and especially for those that keep voting each week and keep the Hall of Fame thread going. THANK YOU :)

EThalloffameweek22.gif

Week 22 Winners

Congratulations to week 22 winners. Thank you to all who voted. Please keep voting as all your votes count.

ETHalloffameweek23.gif

Week 23 Winners

Congratulations to week 23 winners. Thank you to all who voted. And a big thank you to Soup for posting the winners and Revisionx for counting up the winners. Sorry for this weeks late post.... Voting is open for this weeks Nominees

EThalloffameweek24.gif

Week 24 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and again a big thank you to all who took the time to vote

EThalloffameweek25.gif

Week 25 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners. Since there was no voting 3 names were added from week 24 Nominees. Sorry i also missed voting but will be voting this week :) Hope peeps will also vote this week for Week 26 winners. Thank you again for all who take the time to vote and keep the Hall of Fame going :)

EThalloffameweek26.gif

Week 26 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and thank you to all who voted. Sorry for the late posting i was without internet :( I did try sending via pidgeon but it got lost. Seems even pidgeons need Sat Nav lol

EThalloffameweek27.gif

Week 27 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and thank you to those that keep taking the time to vote. Because there was some names with one vote i have taken the first name added from the votes apart from one member who was voted twice :)

EThalloffameweek28.gif

Week 28 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and again i would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who keep Voting

EThalloffameweek29.gif

Week 29 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winner and thank you to all who took the time to vote again :)

EThalloffameweek30.gif

Week 30 winners

Congratulation to this weeks winner and again thank you to all for voting.

EThalloffameweek3164c04.gif

Week 31 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winner and a special mention for texasguy, who passed away.... A Fantastic member who was an asset to ET...A Gold Stars has been placed each side of his name so his memory will always live on at ET....He will always be a friend to many.

Thank you to all for voting

EThalloffameweek33.gif

Week 33 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and a big thank you to all who take the time vote every week :)

No voting took place for week 32 in Memory of our dear friend texasguy.... A special thank you to gerald99 for the lovely suggestion not to vote in his memory.

EThalloffameweek34.gif

Week 34 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and very big thank you to all who took the time to vote

EThalloffameweek35.gif

Week 35 winners

Congratulation to this weeks winner and so sorry for the late posting this week. Thank you to all who voted :)

EThalloffameweek36.gif

Week 36 winners

So sorry for the very late posting but we have you in time for Christmas. Well done and i would like to take this opportunity to thank all for voting and to everyone at ET a Very happy Christmas.

EThalloffameweek37.gif

Week 37 winners.

Congratulations to this weeks winners and thank you to all who voted :)

EThalloffameweek38.gif

Week 38 winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners and thank you so much to all who take the time every week to vote :)

Week 39 winners

EThalloffameweek39.gif

Congratulations to week 39 winners, well done and a big thank you to all who voted, your all stars :)

Week 40 winners

EThalloffameweek40.gif

Congratulations to week 40 winners :) and a big thank you again for all those that keep voting.

EThalloffameweek41.gif

Week 41 Winners

Well done to our winners and thank you once again to all who keep voting each week :)

Without your continued voting this would not be possible and wow here we are already into week 41. OMG hard to believe it will soon be a full year.... so to each and everyone you are really wonderful :)

EThalloffameweek42.gif

Week 42 Winners

Congratulation to week 42 winners, well done :) and a big thank you to everyone who took the time vote again

Halloffameweek43.gif

Week 43 Winners

Congratulations to week 43 winners, well done :) also a big thank you too all who voted :)

EThallofFameweek44.gif

Week 44 Winners

Congratulations to week 44 winners, well done :) thank you to all who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek45.gif

Week 45 Winners

Congratulations to week 45 winners, well done :) thank you so much to all who voted again, your all awesome :)

EThalloffameweek46.gif

Week 46 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners.. well done :) and a big thank you to all who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek47.gif

Week 47 Winners

Congratulations to week 47 winners... well done :) thank you to all who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek48.gif

Week 48 Winners

Congratulations to week 48 winners :) Thank you so much to all those who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek49.gif

Week 49 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks winner, well done :) So sorry for the very late post but been super busy this week. Thank you to all who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek50.gif

Week 50 Winners

Congratulations to this weeks winners, well done :) Aww thank you to those who took the time to vote :)

EThalloffameweek51.gif

Week 51 Winners

Congratulations to week 51 winners... well done :) Thank you peeps for voting :)

EThalloffameweek52.gif

Week 52 Winners :)

Congratulations to week 52 Winners.... well done. Oh yes we just had to have him ET Bot lol. Thank you so much to everyone who has voted over the full year. And congratulations to all our Inductees.... Aww every one is a winner at ET The Place to Be :)
Now SaM and ozi time to crack open that bottle lol
448b2f680799ee6941a325c39a9820ef.gif

razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 22:49
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Ok 3 Questions

1st-How many nominations per member per week ?

2nd-Where do reply's get delivered to ?

3rd-Where are the year end awards being held ? E.T Parking lot ?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 22:58
Author: ModeratorET lover
razor1shrp wrote:
Ok 3 Questions

Hi razorlshrp :)

Only nominate 1 nomination per member... 3 members but can only be nominated once by each member each week.

Post replies in the forum please :)

will see Sam and Ozi and see where the ET awards party is being held at the end of the year lol.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 09:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
razor1shrp wrote:
Ok 3 Questions

Hi razorlshrp :)

Only nominate 1 nomination per member... 3 members but can only be nominated once by each member each week.

Post replies in the forum please :)

will see Sam and Ozi and see where the ET awards party is being held at the end of the year lol.
I nominate Yogi wan kenobi for his dedication and unrelenting support.
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:01
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I would like to nominate Big_A_Little_A
For his contribution and continuous banter in forums
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:32
Author: Site FriendSun
MgB, tomcat12 and vonRicht for quality encoded movies/always helpful in response to members :)
AB_T avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:34
Author: men
this is awesome.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
I nominate analogkid6103 ,Soup, and DigitaLWizarD
These 3 all have lot's in common besides being nominated but they boast a great cataloge of music torrents all are very cool peep's and they actually reply to your p.m's and questions. Good luck boys!!.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 15:18
Top Mods, ObeyEt, Soup and the rebirth of "TEZ" :)
Go the extra to help all members...
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 15:38
BEST Mods Award 2015
19tommy59, candymankz, ettv,
LoMX, pizstol, SiLvErDuSt,
waliarvind.
Dedication without question.
Snyper avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 16:35
Author:
I would nomintate ObeyEt , gerald99 and 19tommy59
These are awesome in my view
Always helpful and hard working

A great salute to you fellas !
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 16:38
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
2 nominations left mmmm 19Tommy59 and Driftstar
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 16:58
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Gerald99 and soup!!!!! hands down or up whatever
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 17:13
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
No No No, as much as i appreciate it, there are members out there far more deserving than me, SD, DaLaI YoGi, Gerald, lomx, candy, pizstol, ettv, hell be here all night at this rate. You know who you are
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 19:22
I would like to nominate Admin Juggs, Admin Silmarillion, Admin YoGi
for the next 3 weeks, each one being highlighted for a week.
These 3 Admin go above and beyond the "Call Of Duty"

OK Moderator Ange1 time to get some work done. lol

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 1 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1