H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 10 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
saketmittal001 avatar
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 18:54
Author:
my vote goes to: Silmarillion, gerald99, Abhi121
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 04:39
Author:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Omg thank you gerald, daz and Soup for nominating me but so many members who deserve to be tickled from that star lol. I appreciate it tho and thank you again :)

No butts:) ange1! The rules clearly state that members(this includes you ange1) with most votes will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Members, I appeal to your intellect in that ange1 is using her wings of flight to avoid being voted into the Hall of Fame. Please Members stand with me to kindly force this member(ange1) to accept that which
she is very deserving of. Let's make her one of the next Hall of Fame Inductee's. lol

PS I predict a landslide vote for Ange1, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is a yes for me applause
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 04:41
Author:
saketmittal001 wrote:
my vote goes to: Silmarillion, gerald99, Abhi121
omg i feel like in heaven looolll rofl rofl
btw .. tons of thanks to you saketmittal001 ...
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 07:50
Author: ModeratorET lover
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Omg thank you gerald, daz and Soup for nominating me but so many members who deserve to be tickled from that star lol. I appreciate it tho and thank you again :)

No butts:) ange1! The rules clearly state that members(this includes you ange1) with most votes will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Members, I appeal to your intellect in that ange1 is using her wings of flight to avoid being voted into the Hall of Fame. Please Members stand with me to kindly force this member(ange1) to accept that which
she is very deserving of. Let's make her one of the next Hall of Fame Inductee's. lol

PS I predict a landslide vote for Ange1, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thank you hun wow i am lost for words, is that a first for me or a second lol.

What can i say but not me... it is my boss who decides and i can't change Gods rules looool

Thank you also Abhi :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 07:55
My Nominations this week for the Contribution to the site are motherofdragons, sOngBirD and dazpicable for there constant support in chat and helping peeps.

Thank you to each and everyone of you who keep voting :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 17:04
Author: Turtle
Abhi121 wrote:
gerald99 , Thelestris & MEN ....

Oh my I didn't see that one .. You're super sweet Abhi, but I'm really just some insignificant buffoon ah ah

Anyway, I'm voting, I hope that I get this one right, because I can be a bit slow sometimes ..

My vote goes to :

ange1 ( I think that everybody else agrees in here , for the wonderful woman that you are ange, your warm welcome in here, your generosity , kindness !

Abhi121 ( for his generosity and his sense of humor and everything else that I'm not aware of yet )

dazpicable ( same here , kindness, sense of humor.. )

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 06:37
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

Oh my I didn't see that one .. You're super sweet Abhi, but I'm really just some insignificant buffoon ah ah

Anyway, I'm voting, I hope that I get this one right, because I can be a bit slow sometimes ..

My vote goes to :

ange1 ( I think that everybody else agrees in here , for the wonderful woman that you are ange, your warm welcome in here, your generosity , kindness !

Abhi121 ( for his generosity and his sense of humor and everything else that I'm not aware of yet )

So nice of you to say that ... and thanks a lot :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 09:23
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

My vote goes to :

Aww thank you hun that is very sweet and so lovely of you to say these words :)

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:07
Author: Site FriendSun
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

My vote goes to :

You will NEVER be insignificant here at ET hun:)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:12
gerald99 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

My vote goes to :

I totally agree gerald99 :) .... a lovely member who is kind, helpful and always so lovely to peeps :)

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 20:24
Author: Turtle
ange1 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

My vote goes to :

I totally agree gerald99 :) .... a lovely member who is kind, helpful and always so lovely to peeps :)

ah ah ah, well, ange you know how emotional and sentimental I can be .. so this obviously touches me deeply and I'll do my best to bring what I can humbly to ET.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:38
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

My vote goes to :

ah ah ah, well, ange you know how emotional and sentimental I can be .. so this obviously touches me deeply and I'll do my best to bring what I can humbly to ET.

Aww thank you hun and you do bring something nice to ET and we very much appreciate it. Your emotional and sentimental is what makes you special :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:43
Congratulation to this weeks Nominees and Thank you so much to all who voted for me and to everyone else who is keeping this going. Your Votes count so please keep voting :) but please remember once and inductee has been voted in they CAN NOT be inducted into the Hall of Fame again.... sorry but only fair to give everyone a chance as we have so many winners who should only rightly so been Inducted in.

Well done Abhi and dazpicable :)
menin avatar
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:53
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
well i dunno who hasn't or has been voted in but here goes... 1. rockman 2. stfu 3. dogsthrobber
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:59
menin wrote:
well i dunno who hasn't or has been voted in but here goes... 1. rockman 2. stfu 3. dogsthrobber

Thank you menin those 3 have not been Inducted into the Hall yet so good luck :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 10 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1