H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 2 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 21:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
Wow this is awesome so many well deserved names. Just to add for those that have been nominated each week. The most 3 voted names will be added but please remember the persons you have nominated and don't have the most votes that week you can always vote them again the next week. More peeps might vote for the same staff and members. I better start getting to work gerald99 lol
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 22:02
Author: Admin
Soup wrote:
DaLaI YoGi,

muahahhhahahahahhaha, LOOOL!!
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 23:46
Author: Site FriendSun
ange1 wrote:
Wow this is awesome so many well deserved names. Just to add for those that have been nominated each week. The most 3 voted names will be added but please remember the persons you have nominated and don't have the most votes that week you can always vote them again the next week. More peeps might vote for the same staff and members. I better start getting to work gerald99 lol
(:Yes this is great fun:) I believe I have all in right perspective and everyone should vote my nominees. lol
Oh by the way, if you by chance get a PM from Soup, DON'T listen to him, lol...
If he offer's you half of his ET paycheck as a bribe (I know it would be tempting) don't take it. I'll give
you my whole ET paycheck, less taxes of course!!! We had a little conversation about me complementing him
and he just wants to better that. pmsl So you hang in there(with ME) and we'll get this done.
Be careful not to say anything to him about our conversation. We'll keep this between us. lmfao
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 00:36
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
(:Yes this is great fun:) I believe I have all in right perspective and everyone should vote my nominees. lol
If he offer's you half of his ET paycheck as a bribe (I know it would be tempting) don't take it. I'll give
you my whole ET paycheck, less taxes of course!!! We had a little conversation about me complementing him
and he just wants to better that. pmsl So you hang in there(with ME) and we'll get this done.
Be careful not to say anything to him about our conversation. We'll keep this between us. lmfao
Pffffft!!! i never once asked ange for you to be eleiminated from said hall of fame, but noooooooo she would not listen and said i was gibbering nonsense, and you (gerald) were a worthy contender to be have that finger tickle yer bum hole hahahahaaaaaaaa
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 07:29
Author:
Ok ... so i would nominate Yogi , ObeyET , TEZ & Mafiaking
.... but for the next award i guess all the Admin & Mods deserve it for obvious ... so i thing the next award should be in favor of all the Administrators & Moderators ....
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 07:49
Soup wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Pffffft!!! i never once asked ange for you to be eleiminated from said hall of fame, but noooooooo she would not listen and said i was gibbering nonsense, and you (gerald) were a worthy contender to be have that finger tickle yer bum hole hahahahaaaaaaaa
LMFAO!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 18:05
Omg Soup so you never said that you told me a third of your pay check lol.... gerald99 aww now you know i wont take all your pay check.... just half lol. Don't worry i will pay for the Hall of Fame party at the end of the year. In theory tho its both your pay checks that are buying it lool
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 18:26
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
http://extratorrent.cc/top_users/

every f00cker name here in the above link deserve hall of fame in ET ...

they all worked their ass off day and night to make ET the place to be
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 19:39
ange1 wrote:
Omg Soup so you never said that you told me a third of your pay check lol.... gerald99 aww now you know i wont take all your pay check.... just half lol. Don't worry i will pay for the Hall of Fame party at the end of the year. In theory tho its both your pay checks that are buying it lool
You know I really like you Ange1 as most do:) But sometimes you and mother are just too
darn intelligent, lol. I was hoping you would only take half my paycheck knowing the whole time
it would take both mine and Soup's to make that party happen. Well Soup we been got...
Hey Soup maybe we can get some of our Team Mods to throw a few chips our way.
Oh Tommy, Keith, TEZ, hows our Best team mods doing, pmsl....mother were you at, need to sidebar
with you about some chips lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 21:02
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
You know I really like you Ange1 as most do:) But sometimes you and mother are just too
darn intelligent, lol. I was hoping you would only take half my paycheck knowing the whole time
it would take both mine and Soup's to make that party happen. Well Soup we been got...
Hey Soup maybe we can get some of our Team Mods to throw a few chips our way.
Oh Tommy, Keith, TEZ, hows our Best team mods doing, pmsl....mother were you at, need to sidebar
with you about some chips lol

Wow me intelligent and i thought i was ditzy lol i am learning fast maybe it was the thought of money lol

thought i would help you with the chips :) hee hee

download.jpg

ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 20:06
Thank you to all who have voted up to now. The next 3 most voted names will be added on Sunday night so please everyone keep voting to see who should be the next inductees in The Hall of Fame :)
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 02:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
got to add twat minister to this as my number 1. You all might think he's a asshole most times, but he does have a good input to the site regardless of his ID at the time.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 00:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Music wise? i would like to induct Beolab1700, his music is just awesome, and as my last inductees, i would like to induct tntvillage purely on a musical scale, dlling and co? your music is most welcome, and thank you
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 21:16
So many great peeps to vote for but my first 3 i think deserve it for their contribution to ET.

ettv for his continued uploads keeping the ET family entertained with all the tv shows.

juggs and silmarillion for not only keeping us entertained with movies but also for looking after the site.

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 22:03
ange1 wrote:
So many great peeps to vote for but my first 3 i think deserve it for their contribution to ET.

ettv for his continued uploads keeping the ET family entertained with all the tv shows.

juggs and silmarillion for not only keeping us entertained with movies but also for looking after the site.

Agree Ange1, great choices.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 2 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6