ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 HDCAM ENG x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.200.1.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Extra Torrent Hall of Fame


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 28 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:46
Author: ModeratorET lover
WELL DONE tommy :) Thank you

Thank you to all who participated and to those who guessed the minion heroes correctly

All good fun and will be adding a new one later in the week

Here is the full names

halloffameheroes2.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 17:34
Author: Turtle
albedo45 wrote:
Thanks a lot to all Friends who voted for me.

And Thanks Ange1 for Her Great Work.


Altho I really didn't expected My name to Be on Hall Of Fame. Ok. Thanks Again To ALL.

I'm happy for you albedo , fully deserved ! And congrats to the other nominees ! Menin & YIFY.

My vote for this week :

extremezone

Hotpena

MkvCage

and I found this old pic of our 2 ET super women : ange and mother ! wGHkwn3.gif But who is the guy in the middle .. ? lpkMsKv.gif

YmF4tbKl.jpg
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 08:52
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
albedo45 wrote:
Thanks a lot to all Friends who voted for me.

And Thanks Ange1 for Her Great Work.


Altho I really didn't expected My name to Be on Hall Of Fame. Ok. Thanks Again To ALL.

I'm happy for you albedo , fully deserved ! And congrats to the other nominees ! Menin & YIFY.

My vote for this week :

extremezone

Hotpena

MkvCage

and I found this old pic of our 2 ET super women : ange and mother ! wGHkwn3.gif But who is the guy in the middle .. ? lpkMsKv.gif

YmF4tbKl.jpg


Omg lool Thalestris. That was our before pics before our night out.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 22:24
Author: ModeratorET lover
My votes this week

Shooter96

geordie76

Aruyire

Still time for members to vote... Thank you :)
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:43
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
My votes this week

Shooter96

geordie76

Aruyire

Still time for members to vote... Thank you :)
Excellent call Angel,Aruyire first choice then Shooter and by no means least tis Geordie76 ta saved me some time.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:06
Author: Site FriendSun
Think I made the deadline:)
Run with your pics Ange1, Excellent!

Shooter96

geordie76

Aruyire
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35
Author: ModeratorET lover
gerald99 wrote:
Think I made the deadline:)
Run with your pics Ange1, Excellent!

Shooter96

geordie76

Aruyire

You certainly did and thank you :)

ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
Congratulations to this weeks winners and once again a big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. Your vote counts to every member here.

Week 19 Hall of Fame is open so please keep on voting

Also an updated list of the Nominees... Please remember to vote for members who have NOT been voted into the Hall of Fame. You can vote as many times as you like but only for members whose names are not on the list. The 3 most voted Inductees for every week will be voted in...... Voting is open to anyone..... Thank You


ETHALLOFFAMENAMES.gif





sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 18:00
Author: ET babySite FriendSunGirlKittySupermanET loverET junkieTurtle
Congrats to Hall Of Fame

Shooter96
geordie76
Aruyire
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 14:05
Author: Site FriendSun
My vote this week for just a few of our Music Lover Uploaders:)

Ash968

Beolab1700

driftstar
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 15:43
Author: Turtle
Yes indeed, time to vote before I forget again :

Ash968

Hotpena

MkvCage
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 15:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Ash968 thanks for the number reminder i forgot lol
Driftstar i thought was in already so defo him
brasseur0ph as most of my tv comes via her
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 15:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Congratulations to this weeks winners and once again a big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. Your vote counts to every member here.

Week 19 Hall of Fame is open so please keep on voting

Also an updated list of the Nominees... Please remember to vote for members who have NOT been voted into the Hall of Fame. You can vote as many times as you like but only for members whose names are not on the list. The 3 most voted Inductees for every week will be voted in...... Voting is open to anyone..... Thank You


ETHALLOFFAMENAMES.gif




Excellent idea easy now to keep check ta.
sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 17:00
Author: ET babySite FriendSunGirlKittySupermanET loverET junkieTurtle
I'll go with gerald99 picks for this

Ash968

Beolab1700

driftstar
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 08:09
Author:
gerald99 wrote:
My vote this week for just a few of our Music Lover Uploaders:)

Ash968

Beolab1700

driftstar




I b going with gerald's pick as well ...
Ash968

Beolab1700

driftstar
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 28 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4