Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.180.64.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 45 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Johnny369 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 19:49
Author:
I Would Like To Nominate Ettv , Silmarillion , Condors , SaM , Shaanig , TeamDDR , Mkvcage , and Ozi
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 20:26
Author: ModeratorET lover
Johnny369 wrote:
I Would Like To Nominate Ettv , Silmarillion , Condors , SaM , Shaanig , TeamDDR , Mkvcage , and Ozi

Aww thank you for your Nominations Johnny but all the other names have already been voted into The Hall of Fame apart from Shaanig and TeamDDR :) so thank you for those 2 Nominees... If you would like to add another Nominee that would be great :) I posted a pic on the previews page with a list of Names that have already been voted in :)
Johnny369 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 22:48
Author:
Ok Ange1 .... I will think about some other nominees and then i will write their names in this post .
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 00:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
ange1 wrote:
Johnny369 wrote:

Aww thank you for your Nominations Johnny but all the other names have already been voted into The Hall of Fame apart from Shaanig and TeamDDR :) so thank you for those 2 Nominees... If you would like to add another Nominee that would be great :) I posted a pic on the previews page with a list of Names that have already been voted in :)

Ange1, is it possible when you post the winners each week you could put the updated pic containing all the previous winners & the week that just ended into the post? I don't know how many people go all the way to page 1 to see the list of winners... i know it would make the forum more pages and dunno how long it takes you to update the newest pic that displays all the winners, but it would make it easier to pick nominees thats for sure.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 13:22
Johnny369 wrote:
Ok Ange1 .... I will think about some other nominees and then i will write their names in this post .

Aww thank you :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 13:29
babykins1982 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Johnny369 wrote:

Ange1, is it possible when you post the winners each week you could put the updated pic containing all the previous winners & the week that just ended into the post? I don't know how many people go all the way to page 1 to see the list of winners... i know it would make the forum more pages and dunno how long it takes you to update the newest pic that displays all the winners, but it would make it easier to pick nominees thats for sure.

baby aww yes great idea hun, know it is hard trying to check all the way down on page one who has already been voted in :) makes my eyes go funny lol. I don't mind at all and your very right so much easier for peeps to see if i post the updated names each week :)

Thanks hun :)

WEEK 45
ETNames-Week45b46ba.gif
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 14:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
My nomination for this week ....
1>gerald99
2>SuRi
3>LRS
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:50
D_Lion_King wrote:
1>gerald99
2>SuRi
3>LRS

Thank you so much for your Nominations but so sorry gerald, Suri and LRS have already been inducted into The Hall of Fame. Members who have NOT already been voted in can be Nominated. If you would like to pick 3 more names that would be great :) I have posted a pic of all the names that have already been voted in

Hope this is helpful and Thank You :)
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 13:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
ange1 wrote:
D_Lion_King wrote:
1>gerald99
2>SuRi
3>LRS

Thank you so much for your Nominations but so sorry gerald, Suri and LRS have already been inducted into The Hall of Fame. Members who have NOT already been voted in can be Nominated. If you would like to pick 3 more names that would be great :) I have posted a pic of all the names that have already been voted in

sorry didnt know that Thanks for reply , will post if i find any good helper around here :D
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 13:28
D_Lion_King wrote:
ange1 wrote:
D_Lion_King wrote:
1>gerald99
2>SuRi
3>LRS

sorry didnt know that Thanks for reply , will post if i find any good helper around here :D

Your most welcome and all good :) thank you :)
Panerai avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 13:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
I'd like to nominate Azemone. A wonderful person and a great collection of books uploaded.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 13:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Everyone I know is already an inductee. lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 14:03
Lol pan, aww thank you for the the Nominee :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 18:36
Author: Turtle
Panerai wrote:
I'd like to nominate Azemone. A wonderful person and a great collection of books uploaded.

Great choice Panerai, and in fact I'll add one uploader.

Azemone

makpufterpup
( who is uploading those 2 great shows at the moment : "Jack Irish" & "Trapped" ).

so any idea for a third name ?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 18:57
Thalestris wrote:
Panerai wrote:

Great choice Panerai, and in fact I'll add one uploader.

Azemone

makpufterpup
( who is uploading those 2 great shows at the moment : "Jack Irish" & "Trapped" ).

so any idea for a third name ?

Ooooh yes great choices, Pan and Thalestris, thank you and will also add

URBiN4HD as the third choice :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53, 54  [Next]
Page 45 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2