Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  [Next]
Page 51 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 02:26
Author: Blocked
C'mon ObeyET be reasonable for a change - Havent insulted you or suggested anything inappropriate, we have never talked civilly to each other this long and you are polluting my posts with this nonsense i am not crying about anything Panerai on the other hand.....
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 06:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
baby sorry hun yes there will be another one this year :) Might be sometimes this week or if not next Monday :) My laptop has been a little crazy and yesterday it go worse. Seems to be software related rather than hardware. Or maybe it just needed a break lol.

Some rules will be changed and i thought it would be nice to update the Image for this year :) But dam i was in the middle of making it when my Laptop froze and i lost it.

babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 02:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
aww ange1, not good. Sorry to hear that you are having computer problems... when that starts happening to me I get fed up and format and reinstall lol

ask Panerai i've done it multiple times in the time he has known me lol

Well I hope your troubles get solved quickly :) maybe ET bot kicked you one too many times and your laptop got annoyed hahaha
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 19:06
babykins1982 wrote:
aww ange1, not good. Sorry to hear that you are having computer problems... when that starts happening to me I get fed up and format and reinstall lol

ask Panerai i've done it multiple times in the time he has known me lol

Well I hope your troubles get solved quickly :) maybe ET bot kicked you one too many times and your laptop got annoyed hahaha

aww thank you hun i appreciate that very much :) aww poor you having to reinstall quite a lot but that is probably better as it is frustrating when things go wrong.

My laptop seems better altho my internet connection is going a little crazy at times :(
Loool i think your right my laptop is trying to recover from Bot and that's why it is going offline at times lol.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 19:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
It's true. She has.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 19:21
Panerai wrote:
It's true. She has.

aww poor baby :( i thought i was going to have to format but seems ok now :) touch wood ( my head ) lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 15:39
Hello Peeps :) The Hall of Fame is officially open again for 2016/2017

We decided to change a little of the rules.

Members can now Nominate for the same member as many times as they would like. No limit but please still only 3 members to be Nominated each week :)

Think this will be better as it gives peeps a chance who have missed out on voting. New and old members who would just like to show their appreciation in Nominating someone.

I have updated the image :) thought it would be nice idea so hope you all like it :)

Same again... Voting will take place each Monday and end at Midnight every Sunday, any nominees after that time will be counted for the following week :)

Oooh and this time i don't think it is necessary to make a image of all the Nominees but if peeps would like to see would be happy to make one and as gerald99 suggested hopefully with the names in alphabetical order :)

Good luck to all as your all winners :)

Thank you :)

Halloffame.gif
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 02:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
My Nominations are:

Soup
SaM
Ange1
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 03:14
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
babykins1982 wrote:
My Nominations are:

Soup
SaM
Ange1
they are already in so how about somebody new? or are we starting over?you mean we can get voted in again? im sooo confused but im old so....
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 03:25
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
welcome back Cat - oh yeah thanks, its nice to be back uploading
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 03:34
Cat_Minister wrote:
welcome back Cat - oh yeah thanks, its nice to be back uploading
lol where ya been? pmsl
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 03:39
where have i been, have you not noticed there's a bounty on my head - I been keepin a low profile bro, uploading again. Too much f n drama round here for my taste..
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 03:51
Cat_Minister wrote:
where have i been, have you not noticed there's a bounty on my head - I been keepin a low profile bro, uploading again. Too much f n drama round here for my taste..
https://www.google.com/url?well I had a good pic but can never get them to post so take my word for it it was funny!!
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 04:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
My Nominations:

ange1
babykins1982
Thalestris

Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 04:40
don't they ever get tired of patting the same people on the back over and over again...mean really is this just a big excuse to give someone another +5 for being mr or mrs popular...just askin bro what gives? So much has changed since i been away.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  [Next]
Page 51 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2