H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Extra Torrent Hall of Fame

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  [Next]
Page 52 of 54   [ 807 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 04:47
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Cat_Minister wrote:
don't they ever get tired of patting the same people on the back over and over again...mean really is this just a big excuse to give someone another +5 for being mr or mrs popular...just askin bro what gives? So much has changed since i been away.
its the ultimate review club,ya know how they work? no points change hands though (heh heh heh) seriously Ange1 came up with the idea something for the members to do and God knows they need something to do other than to listen to humiliated talk!!
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
19tommy59 wrote:
babykins1982 wrote:
My Nominations are:

Soup
SaM
Ange1
they are already in so how about somebody new? or are we starting over?you mean we can get voted in again? im sooo confused but im old so....

Yes, I assumed, new year, new hall of fame lol but I could be wrong.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 15:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
I'd like to nominate....
the-world-cup-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ange1 & DJ840
For their exceptional dedication and positive contributions to the ET community.
ettv
for being the largest non-adult uploader to this site.

loveliness.gif
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 16:30
Author: AdminSun
My votes deffo going for Me Myself and LRS

Angel she's a little ray of light above the A1 lol dj 100% genuine committed to helping out any 1 and tommy cos he's a jolly good old chap :D
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 16:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I would like to vote for primus hatch jack daniels and a nice 16 year old single malt. not that any of these are members I just want to vote for them :)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 16:48
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
snotlob wrote:
I would like to vote for primus hatch jack daniels and a nice 16 year old single malt. not that any of these are members I just want to vote for them :)
well hell then I want to vote for Jim Morrison (Doors), John Fogerty (Credence Clearwater Revival) and Rod Stewart for just one song Maggie May!!
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 23:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
woohhoo new hall of fame :D

i would love to nominate more people but for now current 3 are

LRS , Ange1 and ObeyET

let it roll :D
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 17:21
Author: Turtle
And my vote for this week :

ange, no doubt that she is a gem, ET's superwoman !! And we all feel lost when she isn't around. u3VnXn9.gif

ettv, for giving us the greatest shows around, particularly Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful this week. Thank you so much for that. ShuKFng.gif

and Tommy, because you're a great mod and a wise man. We need more men like you on this planet. gPWTmjB.gif

* and faithwyn, thank you so much for your nomination , but I'm done nothing to deserve this, I'm just a lazy pretty face at the moment..

and ange, a little song for you my dear friend : Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone.

Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 19:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
I would like to nominate Ange, who to me, represents all that I love in this site. You more than deserve to be the first user to be honoured in the hall of fame. Keep being the loving, sweet person that you are.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 19:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Thalestris wrote:

ange, no doubt that she is a gem, ET's superwoman !! And we all feel lost when she isn't around. u3VnXn9.gif

ettv, for giving us the greatest shows around, particularly Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful this week. Thank you so much for that. ShuKFng.gif

and Tommy, because you're a great mod and a wise man. We need more men like you on this planet. gPWTmjB.gif

* and faithwyn, thank you so much for your nomination , but I'm done nothing to deserve this, I'm just a lazy pretty face at the moment..

and ange, a little song for you my dear friend : Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone.

You do plenty, and what you DON'T do counts for a lot too!
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 19:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
Thalestris wrote:

You do plenty, and what you DON'T do counts for a lot too!

I couldn't have put it better myself, Faith. As my second choice, I'd like to nominate Thalestris.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 08:16
Author: ModeratorET lover
Aww thank you to all for the kind words and the votes but really there is a lot of peeps here who take the time everyday to bring us great threads, helping members and of course our uploaders.

It was decided this year that it would be nice if members would like vote again for the same members. There own reasons why they would like to nominate. We also have new members, new uploaders and thought it would be a nice way for them to be Nominated. Last year we made the rules as once someone was voted in they could not be voted again. This way over the year if someone new comes along least they now have a chance to Nominate someone even if they have already been Nominated. I think it is a nice way just to show appreciation instead of just giving points.

So my 3 votes goes to Thalestris for her hard work in making her brilliant thread. I know it must take her a long time to make.

LRS a big ray of sunshine around the site, always there to help anyone.

DJ840 another member who goes out of his way to help members.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
ange1 wrote:
Last year we made the rules as once someone was voted in they could not be voted again. This way over the year if someone new comes along least they now have a chance to Nominate someone even if they have already been Nominated. I think it is a nice way just to show appreciation instead of just giving points.
Yea that part confuses me a bit. You're saying that we can keep voting for people even after they are already in the hall of fame?
Would that mean that if we all just keep voting for you, that you'd end up having 52 hall of fame entries at the end of the year?
( And don't think we won't ange1 :p loveliness.gif )
dev1l avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 04:38
Author: Blocked
been trying to get my head wrapped around this for a while now and am as of yet still scratching my head in sheer confusion. I fear I may be to daft to piece it together...maybe thats a good thing to!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 07:23
Author: ModeratorET lover

Thread Closed till further Notice.... Thank You
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  [Next]
Page 52 of 54   [ 807 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1