View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.159.73.215.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

I freakin LOVE this place!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ShadowTek avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 04:45
Author: menTurtle
Well, I just wanted to say that this place ROCKS!!

I fuc%$ing love this place... there are rock stars of Pirates like Juggs and Simirillion(?) that always put out the latest sh!t amd ETTV that are my cable channel. The way this place always knows what to put on the TV pictures on the left to show the latest regardless of popularity so I can alway click my latest tv shows to download is awesome.

K.A.T doesn't hold a candle to this place, even though the forums here suck (as in dead'ish) this is the best torrent site on the planet!!

Thanks to Sam, ETTV, Juggs, Simirillion(?) that rock the [email protected] out of this place and make it number one!!

This is hands down the "Black Flag" of pirate havens!!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 06:39
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Uhhhhhh well thanks!!!!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 16:13
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
ShadowTek,after more than 2 years it's nice to see you come to that conclusion,thanks for your appreciation and it's great that you're loving the site
ShadowTek avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 02:23
Thanks, I'm shy lol

and a highass

I'm also a programmer, a coder, a lover, a loser and a turd.. so theres that.
ShadowTek avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 02:31
But I'm happy cause I have my turtle ^^

He keeps me happy as pie
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 08:33
Author: Site FriendSun
ShadowTek wrote:
Thanks, I'm shy lol

and a highass

I'm also a programmer, a coder, a lover, a loser and a turd.. so theres that.
Makings of a perfect ET member:)
Edit, even more so with turtle at your side lol
ShadowTek avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 19:58
Yes my turtle RULZ
LinuxSpeedCanada avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 04:35
Author:
Keeping it short and sweet! Perfect thread for first comment .. This place does ROCK! I finally made an account so I could thank all the excellent people who continue to put a smile on my face EVERY time I visit.

Special thanks to ChingLiu, your work is epic! Also Juggs, Rain and MANY others.

* Much respect all!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 19:22
Author: Admin
LoL, edited TOPIC from 'Frakin' to 'Freakin' unless you meant
tinternet wrote:
Fracking refers to the procedure of creating fractures in rocks and rock formations by injecting fluid into cracks to force them further open. The larger fissures allow more oil and gas to flow out of the formation and into the wellbore, from where it can be extracted.
eyezin avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 00:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
YoGi wrote:
LoL, edited TOPIC from 'Frakin' to 'Freakin' unless you meant
tinternet wrote:
Fracking refers to the procedure of creating fractures in rocks and rock formations by injecting fluid into cracks to force them further open. The larger fissures allow more oil and gas to flow out of the formation and into the wellbore, from where it can be extracted.

Lol Frakin tinternet wrote:
Frak frack or fraking is a fictional version of "f**k" first used in the 1978-Battlestar Galactica television series. It continues to be used throughout different versions of the Battlestar Galactica franchise as a profanity in science fiction.

There are other uses, however: companies have adopted it as the name for commercial products, notably a computer game. It has also appeared in other television shows, including Eureka, The Big Bang Theory, Veronica Mars, 21 Jump Street, Better Off Ted, Warehouse 13, Chuck, 30 Rock, Babylon 5, Buffy Comics, Transformers: Prime, Castle, Space Ghost Coast To Coast, Helix, Dollhouse, The Flash and Arrow. It has also been used in the 2012 video game Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Robot Chicken had a sketch on its "Rabbits on a Roller Coaster" episode parodying the reimagined 2004-Battlestar Galactica and its use of frak.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 00:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YoGi wrote:
injecting fluid into cracks
[/
So thats why you are too busy to uplaod acid house??
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 04:32
Author:
Newbie here- and just dipping my toes into the p2p thing. You guys make it way too easy! Hives are awesome, and the community support is WAY beyond what I would have ever expected. I primarily d/l movies & TV shows to watch during slow times at work. Hope to start contributing soon. Many thanks to all!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 14:39
Author: ModeratorET lover
avantgarterbelt wrote:
Newbie here- and just dipping my toes into the p2p thing. You guys make it way too easy! Hives are awesome, and the community support is WAY beyond what I would have ever expected. I primarily d/l movies & TV shows to watch during slow times at work. Hope to start contributing soon. Many thanks to all!!!

Welcome to ET The Place to be :) and thank you for your kind comments..lovely to have nice kind members :)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4