Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.172.57.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  [Next]
Page 12 of 14   [ 198 posts ]
AuthorMessage
MEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15
Author: Blocked
f9G4lDU.jpg

SM9oJKy.jpg

Ou2nnew.jpg
MEN avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 08:55
DUnRIfO.jpg
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 14:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
WWE it's not,priceless it is

4b8e821e615dac4b68ab40e2c8686c18.png
MEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 05:19
WWE Live Event Results (6/27): Boston, MA; The Rock Appears, Hits a Rock Bottom, Rollins vs Ambrose Steel Cage Match, Y2J and More !

WWE Live: Boston, MA

June 27th, 2015

1.) Ryback def. Mark Henry in an Intercontinental Championship Match. Much like their WrestleMania match, with Ryback playing the underdog. Ryback won with a spinebuster followed by a frog splash.

2.) Neville def. Kofi Kingston. Both guys really showed off their athletic ability. Neville won with a Red Arrow after a good back and forth.

3.) Macho Mandow & Curtis Axel def. Luke Harper & Heath Slater. An odd match, but its always nice to hear Real American.

4.) Chris Jericho & Dolph Ziggler def. Sheamus & King Barrett. Huge reaction for Jericho. He got on the mic before the match to show love to the crowd. Jericho called out Sheamus’ haircut, among other things. Fun match. Jericho pins Barrett after a Codebreaker.

5.) John Cena def. Kevin Owens via DQ. The crowd, especially for a live show, was very hot for this match. “This is awesome” chants as Owens kicked out of an AA. Something new from these guys was a spot where Cena went for his top rope leg drop and got it reversed into a powerbomb. Timing was a little off but probably something we’ll see at Battleground (or whenever their next match will be) Owens got DQ’d with a low blow.

-Bo Dallas comes out and makes fun of Tom Brady and says he should be banned for life… out comes… THE ROCK!! Rock and Bo go at it, and Bo says The Rock is just jealous of him. Rock bottom AND a people’s elbow. seeya later Bo Dallas.

Intermission…

7.) Nikki Bella def. Paige & Naomi in a cool match. Brie and Tamina were both at ringside.

8.) Roman Reigns fought Bray Wyatt to a double count out in a physical match, Roman after hits a spear.

9.) Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose in a Steel Cage Match to top off a crazy night.
MEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 05:22
WWE Live Event (6/27/2015) Boston, MA; The Rock Appears, Hits a Rock Bottom to Bo Dallas ! Live Clip

2aqgjE5.jpg

dxcCky1.jpg

LEGsgnx.jpg

8J5Ivee.jpg

Q05vBOr.jpg

MEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 15:11
The Rock drops his cellphone doing The Peoples Elbow on Bo Dallas

he Rock made a surprise appearance during the WWE live event at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts where he cut a promo before being interrupted by Bo Dallas.

Rock forced Dallas to run a "victory lap" around the ring and made him come back in which The Rock hit a Rock Bottom on Dallas. Rock was said to be hugely over and his entrance blew the roof off the arena.

The Rock was in town filming the movie Central Intelligence with actor Kevin Hart.
MEN avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 16:57

MEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 16:05
Dolph Ziggler Says He Hasn’t Re-Signed With WWE
More clarification on Dolph’s contract status from the man himself.

WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler said on Monday that he has not signed a new contract with WWE despite reports in the last week saying that he did. He spoke to the Chad Dukes Versus The World radio show and was very open about what he wants from a new deal.
“I’m thinking about it right now. I had a request for an upcoming contract that would end a few months from now, maybe two or three months from now, and they requested back what they would like, I countered another offer and we’re waiting to finalize some things. I love WWE and I can’t picture myself wrestling somewhere else but it’s also becoming now where that Wednesday and Thursday, I can’t just do that and get some outside live events for comedy and different movie and television options, which would only be to promote myself as a WWE superstar, to make myself a bigger star so I can advance more in WWE. So if I can’t find that happy medium, I might have to go away for a little bit.”
Ziggler isn’t the first superstar to mention outside opportunities when it comes to his wrestling career. There have been several men and women over the years that have talked about how tough it is to do other things when you’re in WWE. As he mentioned, his schedule limits him to working only outside of WWE on Wednesday and Thursday, so if he does want to explore other things then leaving the company may be his only option.
He also explained that it isn’t necessarily about getting a big push or winning titles.
“Demanding a push, demanding world titles, demanding things, what I demand is to be challenged in the ring every week and when I do it, I do it better than anyone else. You can debate that you don’t like the way I sell, you don’t like the way I talk, you don’t like the way I dress, you don’t like my name, but here’s the deal: somehow the 5’11” guy with the funny name and funny trunks has outlasted everybody else in 11 years here and hasn’t gone away. What I wanna do is make myself a bigger asset to WWE. If it involves leaving, that would crush me but it might.”
When Ziggler spoke to the Boston Herald on Saturday, he sounded like he had signed a new deal: ”I mean, it feels like I started here, I should end my career in the WWE. I feel like they like having me around and I love working here, so it would be really hard to walk away.”
Last week it appeared as though Ziggler was staying with WWE, but there’s no better source than the man himself. If he says he’s not sure then it’s a situation to keep an eye on in the weeks and months ahead.
MEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 16:09
P673tM1.jpg

And it's supposed to be "fake", right?!! Boy how wrong are you
MEN avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 16:18
XEc3dOF.jpg
9iYnG49.jpg
OoKqKWf.jpg
Q3d8Fm0.jpg

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 16:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Fake.
MEN avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:42
gBbFHe9.jpg

UIP61YM.jpg

4GYUb1S.jpg

BXP6EZl.jpg

ubgryUo.jpg
MEN avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 04:22
The_Beast_in_the_East_Poster.jpg
MEN avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 14:39
JRxVOzI.jpg
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 16:16
Author:
LOL...
m_7093414_zdhQFKCZ1pU9.png
suck-for-this-guy-3446.jpg
this-is-why-they-dont-get-along-3485.jpg
giphy.gif
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  [Next]
Page 12 of 14   [ 198 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5