Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

It's Time to Change Something (DISCARDED) (closed)

AuthorMessage
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
It's 2015 and Android OS is highest grossing mobile OS. Every corner in this world people have android set. And also I have a android phone and I liked it so much.Becoz on that phone i can play awesome games.But most best games is paid.So I think why not I upload android games and apps in torrent site.Like me there are lots of new uploader who want to be android uploader.And lots of them only upload android things.But the saddest news is ET not allow trial & verify(come man, why not verified uploader) uploader to uploads that kind of things.But many torrent site allow that.

So I think It is time to think over.We can understand trial not right to do that but why not allow verified uploader to do that.And I have question If any uploader only upload android things how can he become a trusted uploader?

Plz post reply if agree or disagree with me or anyone who know my question ans.

regard

Xpoz
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 16:54
Author: Admin
DENIED .

Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 16:56
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Many torrent sites allow that yes, But that's up to them.. Here at ET we want to be known as the cleanest safest site you want to become a part of, if that entails pissing of some of you android wannabe uploaders then so be it. Oh i totally disagree with you btw.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 17:39

Soup wrote:

Many torrent sites allow that yes, But that's up to them.. Here at ET we want to be known as the cleanest safest site you want to become a part of, if that entails pissing of some of you android wannabe uploaders then so be it. Oh i totally disagree with you btw.

XpoZ wrote:
.We can understand trial not right to do that but why not allow verified uploader to do that.And I have question If any uploader only upload android things how can he become a trusted uploader?

then mate answer my question. can u?
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:05
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Ok.............- You CANNOT Upload Software,Games, of any kind (Only Trusted Uploaders can upload these)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:25

Soup wrote:

Ok.............- You CANNOT Upload Software,Games, of any kind (Only Trusted Uploaders can upload these)

Yeah that i got it but my question answer isn't it, "If any uploader only upload android things, how can he become a trusted uploader?" if u have no answer that question, Then that kinda uploader can't on this site. it's really bad.

TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
XpoZ,you didn't upload games/software until approx 7 weeks after you started uploading,10 out of 21 of your torrents are games/software,so apparently you have more to offer than games/software,you can upload other stuff until you get trusted uploader status,just as a lot of present trusted uploaders have done.

How many staff have to quote uploading rules to you?

You could be grateful you haven't been warned/banned,probably be better to focus on sorting out your uploading aspirations,learn the uploading rules and gain the opportunity to move forward with your uploading rather than creating useless threads,blah blah

Your question: how can he become a trusted uploader?

Answer: upload other stuff until you get trusted uploader status
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:38

TEZ wrote:
XpoZ,you didn't upload games/software until approx 7 weeks after you started uploading,10 out of 21 of your torrents are games/software,so apparently you have more to offer than games/software,you can upload other stuff until you get trusted uploader status,just as a lot of present trusted uploaders have done.

How many staff have to quote uploading rules to you?

You could be grateful you haven't been warned/banned,probably be better to focus on sorting out your uploading aspirations,learn the uploading rules and gain the opportunity to move forward with your uploading rather than creating useless threads,blah blah

When i was trail uploader one of ET mod told me that I can't upload soft unless me promoted full uploader,so i didn't. then i become verified. I thought now i can upload android game and app.By the way when i last read upload rule(In upload page) there are no rule where told that verified uploader can't upload android game or app. But now i read full site rule.and Now i'm fully android uploader!! and now i can see is a big problem for me. that's i try to say. not blah blah///

and thanks for advice!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:42
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
The rule only trusted uploaders can upload games/software was in place well before you joined Extratorrent,it means trial and verified uploaders can't upload games/software

This has become really argumentative,i don't understand why you don't get past this and move forward,there's nothing more than myself and other staff can tell you (well there is some things on my mind i could post but i represent this site and also value my staff position)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 19:12

TEZ wrote:
The rule only trusted uploaders can upload games/software was in place well before you joined Extratorrent,it means trial and verified uploaders can't upload games/software

This has become really argumentative,i don't understand why you don't get past this and move forward,there's nothing more than myself and other staff can tell you

thanks for answering my question tez but indeed it not solution.and no more argument.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:54
Author: Site FriendSun
Re-read this answered PM Xpoz! See the consistency between my answer/Staff answers in this topic.
But that's not enough for you, although you were warned in verification by Staff Member Soup
(which probably saved you from being banned because I'm would suspect Staff Member TEZ was tiring
from giving you FULL blown explanations but you kept on as you have done here.)You show little appreciation.
Status back, warning cleared, still Staff continue to help. Thanks to both of You for Your help:)
Point being this: As we/Staff do with ALL members, attempts have been made to help you Fully understand
Site Upload Rules, how they apply to you/members. Choice is yours Xpoz, follow the rules or don't.
P.S. Dare not passover/ignore the 2nd post in this topic by Admin YoGi! Much is said in that one word comment,
yet it is so very simple to understand...
To:
XpoZ
Verified Uploader
Sent: 2015-04-24 11:23:45
Subject: Re: Re:Status deleted
Message: I know All Staff here and they would have told you only Trusted can upload games/software.

Upload rules link when uploading a torrent is clear about only Trusted able to upload games/software!

Previous message
When i was trail uploader one of ET mod told me that I can't upload soft unless me promoted full uploader,so i didn't. then i become verified. I thought now i can upload android game and app.By the way when i last read upload rule(In upload page) there are no rule where told that verified uploader can't upload android game or app. But now i read full site rule.
Now you can see my uploaded list, i usually upload android game and app and rarely few good foreign movie basically bollyhood movie. Here i upload some decent android game i think user liked these torrent becoz lots of comment in there.So plz reconsider my status, If not then told me what kind of thing i can uploads.

If i break any site rule, sorry for that.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 00:29
Author: Admin
whoops I guess you missed this part...

SITE RULES SAY... wrote:
PS: Site statuses are not a right to claim and admins have right to add/remove at any time they deem fit and can be changed so keep watched ..

DENIED FOREVER, EVEN AFTER TRUSTED. READ THE RULES BEFORE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF IN THE FORUMS

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1