Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

ETMania

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ETiAN avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 07:39
Author: Blocked
wow wow easy easy don't hurt yourself man, you all are jumping like I don't know like what but slowdown on licking someone's xXx man don't hurt yourself. ! hahah every ass licking was out there lol that was awesome man !
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:30
Author: SuperAdmin
ETiAN wrote:
wow wow easy easy don't hurt yourself man, you all are jumping like I don't know like what but slowdown on licking someone's xXx man don't hurt yourself. ! hahah every ass licking was out there lol that was awesome man !

must be pakistan week i thought you guys splashed water up your asses before praying are you saying you now lick each other assholes clean then pray?

if there is a member that understands terrorist please decode his/it's post
thanks
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ozi wrote:
ETiAN wrote:

must bee pakistan week i thought you guys splashed water up your asses before praying are you saying you now lick each other assholes clean then pray?

thanks
Having had to deal with Bipin's infamous rants in chat over the years i will try to help.There appears to be an issue with a stolen x man figurine,you must slow down on licking it's butt when leaping with joy?? although he does show some considerable appreciation of your ability in this area and some concern over your safety,
i hope this helps,Daz.
ETiAN avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:08
LMFAO I was talking about the Trial Uploader status post [:
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:10
dazpicable wrote:
ozi wrote:
ETiAN wrote:

must bee pakistan week i thought you guys splashed water up your asses before praying are you saying you now lick each other assholes clean then pray?

thanks
There appears to be an issue with a stolen x man figurine
i hope this helps,Daz.

the figurines can be found up there wives holes they need an income to feed there family
the men are to busy licking each other preparing pray time make sense as to why so much shit comes out of Kashi's mouth

ETiAN avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:13
Thank You Daz [;
ETiAN avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:17
appreciate your thoughts ozi [; by the way you people don't need incomes? I guess , your wives by the way are not always having back doors open for someone else (:
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:29
ETiAN wrote:
appreciate your thoughts ozi [; by the way you people don't need incomes? I guess , your wives by the way are not always having back doors open for someone else (:

aww look at that your trying to hurt my feelings to bad no one has any for you
has your dad bought you a wife to tell you she loves you yet?

ETiAN avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:33
Nope If I had wife I will be busy doing the martial arts of your avatar not wining here to be Kashi again
menin avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 13:54
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
dam was about to say i can decode it
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 14:00
ETiAN wrote:
Nope If I had wife I will be busy doing the martial arts of your avatar not wining here to be Kashi again
Update:I do not have a wife of my own so can only furiously masterbate as i gaze upon your avatar,i have no desire to re-invent myself as Kashi 252 or any other combination.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 14:26
menin wrote:
dam was about to say i can decode it
Now that is funny Bipin i do wonder why you used to chat such garbage, yet as menin "hardly" any nonsense at all.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 14:28
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
dazpicable wrote:
There appears to be an issue with a stolen x man figurine,you must slow down on licking it's butt when leaping with joy??
Well Daz I think I have found the rare stolen figurine in question, it is not as stated a Xmen figurine, but the rarer "Sergeant Savitr", and what makes this one even rarer it the fact it has(so far) been untouched the anus of any human or animal!
image.jpg
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 14:37
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
There appears to be an issue with a stolen x man figurine,you must slow down on licking it's butt when leaping with joy??
Well Daz I think I have found the rare stolen figurine in question, it is not as stated a Xmen figurine, but the rarer "Sergeant Savitr", and what makes this one even rarer it the fact it has(so far) been untouched the anus of any human or animal!
image.jpg
Lmfao the most important 2 words, (so far), human or animal hahahaha who knows we will have to wait and see, although photographic evidence is acceptable proof.
Proof may need to be verified in torrent form by super admin.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 15:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
image.jpg

The fugurine seems oblivious to whats going on but deep down he's a true ETian and will take one for the team.:}
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5