Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 1 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 19:06
Author: Turtle
I just read that quote forwarded by Bansky and since it was Mother's Day last week end in a few countries ( not mine since it's in the end of the month ) but that one caught my eye for sure, because my mum isn't a top model, but she has the biggest heart on Earth really.. :)

"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a lot to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary. " Unknown.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 19:57
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Thalestris wrote:
I just read that quote forwarded by Bansky and since it was Mother's Day last week end in a few countries ( not mine since it's in the end of the month ) but that one caught my eye for sure, because my mum isn't a top model, but she has the biggest heart on Earth really.. :)

"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a lot to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary. " Unknown.
great quote!! good idea for a post!
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 05:07
Author:
Thalestris wrote:

this one for sure caught my eye today .... such a beautiful quote ....
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:35
Well I'm glad that you both liked it :)

The one that I've chosen today will sound less poetic I'm afraid, but inspired by that event : North Korea defence minister executed by anti-aircraft gun. And Michael Madden an expert on the North Korean leadership has said that : "North Korean politics is very volatile these days."

And don't ask me why, but his choice of the word "volatile" regarding such circumstances has made me smile.. and I thought about Groucho Marx then :

"Humor is reason gone Mad"

Soup avatar
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 15:19
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-ekki-ekki-ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing, z'nourrwringmm."
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:18
Soup wrote:
We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-ekki-ekki-ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing, z'nourrwringmm."

Hmm you'll have to tip me on that one, it does sound like the Monty Python though.., but not sure at 100% :)

So today, it could have been glamorous you know, Cannes Festival, the movie stars, the champagne,the fancy dresses .. Sean Penn who manages to come back from Cuba for free on the French President's plane.. Sienna Miller and Naomi Watts so beautiful that they could certainly attract Cate Blanchett who has made her coming out now.. And the return of Mad Max: Fury Road and George Miller ...

Well, nope, I'm going to talk about dogs. I do love dogs and pirates, and I'm just puzzled by the ultimatum given by the Australian department of Agriculture to Johnny Depp regarding his two Yorkshire Terriers which have been introduced in the country without permit. So they are threatening him to put them down now if they are not sent back to the US. I imagine that those 2 dogs are carrying probably both at least rabies and Ebola no doubt about that.. So I do hope that this ultimatum won't ruin the 5th "Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales".

So obviously the quote of the day is: "Give a dog a bad name and hang him."
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 16:09
Author:
Thanks for such beautiful quotes:) ...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 21:31
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
"Never before have people been so infantalized, made so dependant on the machine for everything; as the earth rapidly approaches its extinction due to technology, our souls are shrunk and flattened by its pervasive rule. Any sense of wholeness and freedom can only return by the undoing of the massive division of labour at the heart of technological progress. This is the liberatory project in all its depth."
JZ(1994 FP&OE's)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 08:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
Some Beautiful Quotes and mine for today :) by Charlie Chaplin

"We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness."
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:31
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
You cannot make a revolution with silk gloves.
Joseph Stalin.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:33

Hi and thank you all for visiting the thread, some beautiful quotes indeed. I was going to post something carefree and rather silly to make you smile today, but since I couldn't agree more with all of you, that there's definitely something wrong with our civilization nowadays.. That blind greed, all that corruption, all that violence, that destruction just to feed the quick profit of the billionaires.. This will have to stop. I'm not sure exactly how it will end ... Will it be the Earth itself which will get rid of us eventually since we behave like some parasites, some cancer? Or will it be a meteorite, or some super volcanos in fury, or just drought , starvation and diseases, endless wars perhaps? Anyway, I do hope that we'll find a way before the apocalypse to eradicate this crazy economical system. So my quote of the day is this one :

"Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught , only then you will find that money can not be eaten." ( Cree Prophecy.)
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 15:27
Author:
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." (James Dean)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 15:39
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live! Bob Marley!!
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:15

"Love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life." (Ray Bradbury).

Wishing you all a great week end, have fun ! :)
revisionx avatar
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 13:16
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanSun
COURAGE is not the absence of fear but the acquired ability to move beyond fear.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 1 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3