View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.200.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 10 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 16:45
Author: Turtle
Hello Thalestris, hope you had a lovely day. It is indeed a sad day for a true legend. Sir Christopher Lee. He was and always will be the most famous Dracula to me. Loved him in The Lord of the Rings. He always played a great baddie. He brought each character to life with his amazing acting ability.

I wish you a good evening and hope you have a great Friday :) [/quote]

Hi ange gHdOO4Y.gif I hope that you had a great Friday as well ? Mine was endless, I was just too exhausted.. vTboF2W.gif I couldn't sleep last night because of that storm.. So you'll have to excuse me for today, it's going to be a bit shorter than usual.. wGHkwn3.gif

I see that Orange is the New Black is on ET.. !! xR0G40N.gif so if you haven't seen it yet ... Creator: Jenji Kohan, Cast: Taylor Schilling, Danielle Brooks, Taryn Manning Season 3 -Ep1: Mother's Day : Caputo's kinder, gentler new regime includes organizing a Mother's Day fair for the inmates that brings up a LOT of mixed feelings about family.

Rock the Kasbah : Director: Barry Levinson, Writer: Mitch Glazer (screenplay), Cast: Bruce Willis, Zooey Deschanel, Kate Hudson, 2015, Comedy. A down-on-his-luck music manager discovers a teenage girl with an extraordinary voice while on a music tour in Afghanistan and takes her to Kabul to compete on the popular television show, Afghan Star.

Break Point : Two estranged brothers reunite to make an improbable run at a grand slam tennis tournament.Director: Jay Karas, Writers: Gene Hong (story), Gene Hong, Cast: Jeremy Sisto, Adam DeVine, Cy Amundson, 2014, Comedy.

The Stranger : A mysterious man arrives in a small Canadian town seeking his wife, though his presence plunges the community into a bloodbath. Director: Guillermo Amoedo, Writer: Guillermo Amoedo, Cast: Lorenza Izzo, Ariel Levy, Cristobal Tapia Montt, 2014, Horror.

Ok wishing you all a great Friday, evening, morning ? Have fun, enjoy Q2OFwQ5.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 17:35
Hi everybody , I do hope that you had all a great week end ? ! I missed the whole fun .. Well, no need to lie, I'm a cat person and I lost a cat on Friday night , so everyone who knows those amazing creatures will understand the feeling... MyUJpIn.gif

Anyway, I start to think straight again, but I didn't read much yet..

Apart from that :

xxv05Yd.jpg

"Tigers, lions, wolves and bears are feared to be still on the loose in Georgia’s capital, amid chaotic scenes brought by devastating floods that have reportedly killed 12 people.

Images of an escaped hippopotamus being cornered in one of Tbilisi’s main squares after escaping from the city’s zoo have emerged, while other animals have been killed or remain at large."

It made me think about what I would do if I was in jail for life in that same situation.. I'm certainly not a fan of zoos in the first place, wild animals are born free !

If Bob Marley was still in this world, he would certainly say this thinking about those animals who tried to escape..

“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
Bob Marley

And strange thing that the only movie trailer that I've seen today is related to prison as well..

The Stanford Prison Experiment
Twenty-four male students out of seventy-five were selected to take on randomly assigned roles of prisoners and guards in a mock prison situated in the basement of the Stanford psychology building.Director: Kyle Patrick Alvarez, Writer: Tim Talbott, Cast: Olivia Thirlby, Ezra Miller, Jesse Carere, Billy Crudup, Thomas Mann, Nelsan Ellis, Michael Angarano, 2015, Thriller, Drama.

Ok wishing you all a nice Sunday, morning, evening, and obviously a great start of the week wGHkwn3.gif
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 20:44
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Thalestris wrote:
xxv05Yd.jpg

It made me think about what I would do if I was in jail for life in that same situation.. I'm certainly not a fan of zoos in the first place, wild animals are born free !

Yeah the animals are just reacting to their situation enforced on them by humans, and using their natural instincts, and the humans are reacting with their natural primal instinc to kill anything that threatens then, tho intrestingly as usual it's the image of the "humane" tranquiliser being used by the media to depict the situation, I've still to see the media use an image of one of the escaped animals being killed! typical dumbed down nicey nicey media hiding the reality of the situation!

The Stanford Prison Experiment
Twenty-four male students out of seventy-five were selected to take on randomly assigned roles of prisoners and guards in a mock prison situated in the basement of the Stanford psychology building.

Remember reading about this, in "Elephants on Acid", It was well f'd up from start to end, the "prisoners" were all actually arrested by real police and all booked in properly, then once in the "prison" revolted and then the shit hit the fan, the guards made up all the rules regardless of what they were briefed to do while the experiment ran, and the experiment was closed down in less than a week(if I remember correctly?). Aslo have seen a video of footage from the experiment(know it's on VHS/DVD and a really good site about the experiment is http://www.prisonexp.org/
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 22:11
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello Thalestris :) i am very sorry to hear you lost your beloved cat. It is always so hard when you loose a pet. They are like family. I do hope your ok hun.

I agree with you and Big_A i don't like Zoo's and think that all animals should be born free.... No animal deserves to be locked up in any Zoo. How would humans feel if they were locked in a small enclosure every day.
Thank you for all your very interesting topics and thank you Big_A for the link, going to check it out soon :).
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 05:13
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi everybody , I do hope that you had all a great week end ? ! I missed the whole fun .. Well, no need to lie, I'm a cat person and I lost a cat on Friday night , so everyone who knows those amazing creatures will understand the feeling...
First of all ... so sorry to hear that Thalestris i know the feeling when one looses a pet ...hope u are ok now ...

I 2 don't like the zoo's that much ...

Thalestris wrote:
“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
Bob Marley
Indeed a great quote ...
Lets have another quote the great Bob Marley ...

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! - Bob Marley
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 17:13
Hi everybody gHdOO4Y.gif and thank you so much for your adorable posts and pms of support ange, Big A Little A, Abhi and Daz , and yes, I agree with you, it's like losing a close friend .. But we have to think about the living .. So that's what I do, it surely helps, and I'm thinking about you all today as well wGHkwn3.gif It will be perhaps a bit serious at the beginning, but I'll post nice movie trailers afterwards.

sV2G5pal.jpg

Scathing Amnesty report says leaders guilty of neglect as millions face misery in ‘worst refugee crisis of our era

Millions of refugees have been condemned to a life of misery in the worst displacement crisis since the second world war, a leading human rights organisation has said in a scathing report (pdf) that blames world leaders’ neglect for the deaths of thousands of civilians fleeing wars in the Middle East and Africa.

We are witnessing the worst refugee crisis of our era, with millions of women, men and children struggling to survive amidst brutal wars, networks of people traffickers and governments who pursue selfish political interests instead of showing basic human compassion,” said Salil Shetty, Amnesty International’s secretary general, in a statement.

“The refugee crisis is one of the defining challenges of the 21st century, but the response of the international community has been a shameful failure.”

The report, titled The Global Refugee Crisis: A Conspiracy of Neglect, places a particular focus on the Syrian crisis.

Almost 4 million people displaced from Syria have registered with the UN high commissioner for refugees. The burden has fallen almost entirely on the shoulders of neighbouring states, who host 95% of the refugees. In Lebanon, one in five people is a Syrian refugee, the equivalent per capita of the UK hosting nearly 13 million refugees.

The report concluded that the countries hosting Syrian refugees have received “almost no meaningful international support”, with the UN’s humanitarian appeal to cover the costs of caring for the refugees receiving less than a quarter of the necessary funds. In Turkey, border guards used water cannon over the weekend to push back a fresh influx of refugees fleeing the fighting between Islamic State militants and Kurdish militias near the long border with Syria.

Amnesty criticised the international community for similarly failing to respond to massive displacement crises in sub-Saharan Africa, where there are an estimated 3 million refugees, including hundreds of thousands who have fled conflicts in Nigeria, South Sudan, the Central African Republic and Burundi in recent years.

Amnesty estimated the number of displaced people globally to be above 50 million, a crisis greater in magnitude than any since the second world war.

The rights group called on states to resettle 1.5 million refugees over the next five years, prioritise saving the lives of displaced people over domestic immigration policies, create a refugee fund, hold a global summit to deal with the crisis, and ratify the UN’s refugee convention.

Trainwreck Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy. Director: Judd Apatow, Writer: Amy Schumer, Cast: Amy Schumer, Bill Hader, Brie Larson, 2015, Comedy.

Masterminds : A night guard at an armored car company in the Southern U.S. organizes one of the biggest bank heists in American history.Director: Jared Hess, Writers: Emily Spivey, Jody Hill, Cast: Kristen Wiig, Owen Wilson, Zach Galifianakis, 2015, Comedy.

The Falling It's 1969 at a strict English girls' school where charismatic Abbie and intense and troubled Lydia are best friends. After a tragedy occurs at the school, a mysterious fainting epidemic breaks out threatening the stability of all involved. Director: Carol Morley, Writer: Carol Morley, Cast: Maxine Peake, Maisie Williams, Florence Pugh, 2014, Drama.

Wishing you all a great Monday, morning, evening and good luck for tomorrow wGHkwn3.gif

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 17:18
Hi everybody gHdOO4Y.gif and yes I'm thinking again right now, OMG that last ep of "Game of Thrones" ... but no spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet.. YUJaHx8.gif

Ok I have picked up different things today, less stuff to read though, more art and a few movie trailers wGHkwn3.gif

0mC2j6gl.png

The Arctic

A last great unprotected wilderness, safe haven for endangered species and home to native people whose subsistence lifestyle has survived in harmony with nature for thousands of years.

It is here that Shell plans to drill for oil, pulling the detonator on a carbon bomb which eventually could spray 150bn tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

The irony is that the drilling is only possible because manmade climate change is already causing this region to grow warmer twice as fast as the rest of the planet. The melting ice makes these huge reserves of oil and gas more accessible.

It could set major oil companies against each other but also superpower against superpower as they scramble to exploit the last untapped giant reserves in a part of the world where territorial boundaries remain unclear. No wonder some fear a new cold war.

OidzFfZl.jpg

X-Ray: Inside Venezuelan Public Hospitals (2014), by Betty Laura Zapata
Venezuela is experiencing one of the biggest economic and political crises in its history, and this undercover photographic project documents the state of public healthcare in the country. Only 16,000 hospital beds are used out of the 42,000 beds available, and patients that get a bed have little privacy.

Have iPhones dumbed down or democratised photography? You decide after viewing some of the winning entries from this years competition ?

Ddwa2pQl.jpg

Amy Paterson of Cape Town, South Africa, won first place in flowers with this picture taken at the Silvermine Nature Reserve after fires ravaged her home town in March.

FoxBYWll.jpg

Ahmed Saeed of Cairo, Eypt was placed first in the travel section with his vibrant image of the Nubian village of Gharb Sehal at Aswan.

oE0uU4U.jpg

Renai Roberts from Colbee, Australia was awarded third place in the animals category with this shot of a peacock.

and a friend has told me about this new show :

Humans: In a parallel present where the latest must-have gadget for any busy family is a 'Synth' - a highly-developed robotic servant that's so similar to a real human it's transforming the way we live. Cast: Eva-Jane Willis, Emily Berrington, Gemma Chan, William Hurt, 2015, Sci-Fi. (Season 1 Episode 1 : 14th June 2015).

Strangerland : A family finds their dull life in a rural outback town rocked after their two teenage children disappear into the desert, sparking disturbing rumors of their past. Director: Kim Farrant, Writers: Michael Kinirons, Fiona Seres, Cast: Nicole Kidman, Hugo Weaving, Joseph Fiennes, 2015, Thriller.

Z for Zachariah : In the wake of a disaster that wipes out most of civilization, two men and a young woman find themselves in an emotionally charged love triangle as the last known survivors. Director: Craig Zobel, Writers: Nissar Modi (screenplay), Robert C. O'Brien (novel), Cast: Margot Robbie, Chris Pine, Chiwetel Ejiofor, 2015, Sci-fi, Thriller.

Wishing you all a great Tuesday, a lovely evening, morning, afternoon ! Q2OFwQ5.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 17:17
Hmm ..It seems that everybody is super busy today .. Anyway, I arrive a bit late.. So it's good evening for my part gHdOO4Y.gif So here we go :

Fence will be built along border with Serbia as number of migrants crossing into EU state rises 60-fold in three years

“The Hungarian government has instructed the interior ministry to physically close the border with Serbia,” Péter Szijjártó told reporters on Wednesday.

He said the ministry had been ordered to “begin preparation work for a four-metre-high fence along the length of Hungary’s 175km [110-mile] border with Serbia.”

“Preparation work for the fence should be completed by next Wednesday,” he said. “This decision does not break any international treaty; other countries have opted for the same solution.”

Serbia is not yet a member of the European Union, though it has started accession talks, while Hungary is part of the European Union’s passport-free Schengen zone. This means that, once in Hungary, migrants can easily travel onwards to other countries in the zone.

Last year, Hungary received more migrants per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden, shooting up to almost 43,000 people from just 2,000 in 2012.

The announcement comes amid an anti-immigration campaign by Orbán’s government involving billboards with slogans such as: “If you come to Hungary, you cannot take Hungarians’ jobs.”

dWEiJLal.jpg

A girl arranges plates before iftar – the breaking-fast meal– during Ramadan at the Grand Mosque in Delhi, India. Photograph: Ahmad Masood/Reuters

Muslims – there are 1.6 billion in the world – believe Ramadan is the holiest month in the year , when the Qur’an, the holy book of Islam, was revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar, or the Hijri calendar based on the lunar cycle, which began in AD622 when Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina.

Depending on the sighting of the crescent moon, or hilal, the month begins this year on the evening of the Wednesday 17 June, which means Muslims will begin their first day of fasting at sunrise on Thursday 18 June.

The month of fasting will end on either Friday 17 July or Saturday 18 July, as there are either 29 or 30 days in a lunar month.

As Ramadan begins about 11 days earlier each year, it sometimes falls in winter months when the fasts are short, and in summer months when the fasts are long.

During this month, observant Muslims do not eat or drink during daylight hours. This is because fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam. The other acts of worship are the shahadah, which is the declaration of faith; salat, the five daily prayers; zakat, or almsgiving; and the hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca.

Fasting, or sawm in Arabic, literally means “to refrain” – and not only is it abstaining from food, drink and sex, but also actions such as smoking cigarettes, talking about others behind their backs, or using foul language.

The month is also a time of community; it is the custom for Muslims to invite their neighbours and friends to share their evening meal – iftar – and recite special Tarawih prayers in congregation. It is also a time when Muslims try to reconnect with the Qur’an, which they believe is the word of God.

a60c3bJl.jpg

A street vendor plugs in decorations for Ramadan in Amman, Jordan. Photograph: Mohammad Hannon/AP

The Secret Life of Pets : Taking place in a Manhattan apartment building, Max's life as a favorite pet is turned upside down, when his owner brings home a sloppy mongrel named Duke. They have to put their quarrels ... Directors: Chris Renaud, Yarrow Cheney, Writers: Ken Daurio, Brian Lynch, Cast: Ellie Kemper, Lake Bell, Kevin Hart, 2016, Animation.

Time Out of Mind: A homeless man tries to reconnect with his estranged daughter. Director: Oren Moverman,Writers: Jeffrey Caine (story), Oren Moverman (screenplay), Cast: Jena Malone, Richard Gere, Danielle Brooks, 2014, Drama.

Gabriel : A troubled young man searches obsessively for his first love, risking everything in an increasingly desperate pursuit. Director: Lou Howe, Writers: Lou Howe (screenplay), Lou Howe, Cast: Rory Culkin, David Call, Deirdre O'Connell, 2014, Drama.

The Runner : In the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill, an idealistic but flawed politician is forced to confront his dysfunctional life after his career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Director: Austin Stark, Writer: Austin Stark,
Cast: Nicolas Cage, Connie Nielsen, Sarah Paulson,
2015, Drama.

Wishing you all a great Wednesday !! JHx33tT.gif

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 17:25
Good Evening everybody gHdOO4Y.gif So, I planned to do something fun for today. But, like most people, I turned on my tv when I got back home and followed what was happening in Charleston... So in fact, it will be a bit different, I'll still inviting my friends Calvin & Hobbes in here to keep us company, but I'll talk also about human beings as well a little bit in the beginning..

qKykPvul.jpg

Quotes from an article written by Gary Younge.

Charleston church shooting: Without gun control, racism will keep killing black people

"This time it’s different.

Mass shootings have become a banal fact of death in America. (Last year there were 283 incidents in which four or more people were shot.) The nation as a whole, meanwhile, has become newly sensitised to racial violence, with growing activism around police shootings. In April video of a white policeman shooting Walter Scott – an unarmed African American – eight times in the back in as he ran away in North Charleston, South Carolina, went viral.

But the shooting of nine black church-goers in Charleston (not far from where Scott was killed) by a white gunman in what police are treating as a “hate crime” marks a doubling down on the nation’s twin pathologies of racism and guns. Both are deeply rooted in the nation’s history since its founding: neither are going anywhere soon.

The timing of this particular tragedy, given the heightened consciousness and activism around the #BlackLivesMatter movement, provides a particular lens through which to view this massacre. When Barack Obama won the South Carolina primary in 2008 a huge multiracial crowd gathered in the state capitol of Columbia and chanted “race doesn’t matter”.

With each new well-publicised account of racial violence, be it at the hands of the state or the public, claims that the arrival of a black president signals the arrival of a post-racial era collapses under the weight of its own delusion.

Racism isn’t dead. We know this because it keeps killing black people.

The fact that Clementa Pinckney, a state senator, was among the dead indicates that nobody is safe. The fact that it took place in a church during a prayer meeting indicates that nowhere is safe.

America does not have a monopoly on racism. But what makes its racism so lethal is the ease with which people can acquire guns. While the new conversation around race will mean the political response to the fact of this attack will be different, the stale conversation around gun control means the legislative response to the nature of this attack will remain the same. Nothing will happen.

After Adam Lanza shot 20 primary school children and six adults in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, in 2012 before turning his gun on himself, nothing happened. Seven children and teens are shot dead every day in America and nothing happens.

So these nine victims will join those who perished before them – a sacrifice to the blood-soaked pedestal erected around the constitution’s second amendment that gun lobbyists say guarantees the right of individuals to bear arms. Where guns are concerned this is what passes for American exceptionalism – an 18th century compromise with fatal 21st century ramifications.

For the parishioners of the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston nothing will ever be the same again. And for those who have the power to prevent it happening again, nothing will change."

Ok and now, some trailers, that first one will certainly make my friend Abhi happy ..

Minions : Minions Stuart, Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlet Overkill, a super-villain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world. Directors: Kyle Balda, Pierre Coffin, Writer: Brian Lynch, Cast: Chris Renaud, Pierre Coffin, Sandra Bullock, 2015, Animation.

Kokadu Kidotai ( Ghost in the Shell Arise ) In the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV, a bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may have ties with the mysterious 501 ... Directors: Kazuchika Kise, Kazuya Nomura, Writers: Masamune Shirow (manga), Tow Ubukata (screenplay), Cast: Maaya Sakamoto, Ken'ichirô Matsuda, Tarusuke Shingaki, 2015, Animation.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4337072/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

The Boy and the Beast: (Bakemono no ko) Kyuta, a boy living in Shibuya, and Kumatetsu, a lonesome beast from Jutengai, an imaginary world. One day, Kyuta forays into the imaginary world and, as he's looking for his way back, meets Kumatetsu who becomes his spirit guide. That encounter leads them to many adventures.Director: Mamoru Hosoda, Writer: Mamoru Hosoda, Cast: Kôji Yakusho, Mamoru Miyano, Kappei Yamaguchi, 2015, Animation.

Miss Hokusai (Sarusuberi) Director: Keiichi Hara, Writers: Hinako Sugiura (manga), Miho Maruo (screenplay), Cast: Kumiko Asô, Gaku Hamada, Kengo Kôra, 2015, Animation.

zG9BRobl.gif

A white tiger that escaped from a zoo in Tbilisi after heavy flooding mauled a man to death on Wednesday, and on Thursday authorities in the Georgian capital said they were still looking for another tiger and a hyena.

Based on the experiences of forest rangers in India’s national parks, Vicky Flynn, the campaign manager of TigerTime and a veteran of travels through tiger territory, has this advice:

Do not run. Like all cats, tigers enjoy a chase. In Bandhavgarh national park, an elephant was startled by tigers in the long grass and threw its mahout (rider) to the ground before running away. Alone in the tall grass and knowing that there were at least three tigers in the grass nearby, the mahout fought his instincts and slowly edged backwards, one tiny step at a time, out of the grass. It took him two hours, but he lived to tell the tale.

Do not approach the tiger. Tigers, especially captive tigers, will be scared by the unusual setting and will probably be highly agitated. Stay away.

Get yourself somewhere high up. Tigers are not good climbers and will generally not follow you up a tree.

Stand up tall. Tigers do not distinguish between a crouched human, a warthog or a deer. This is why so many villagers collecting wood from tiger reserves have been attacked.

Do not antagonise the tiger. Upon finding a tiger in his home, an old man in Bandhavgarh died trying to hit it away with a stick. Tigers will defend themselves and very few will walk away when attacked.

Do not urinate in a tiger’s territory. Tigers mark their territories and if you do the same, the tiger would see you as a threat.

Stay away from injured or old tigers. They are more likely to attack and they come into contact with humans more regularly as they seek out easy prey, often domestic livestock.

and one last movie trailer : People Places Things
Will Henry is a newly single graphic novelist balancing parenting his young twin daughters and a classroom full of students while exploring and navigating the rich complexities of new love and letting go of the woman who left him.Director: James C. Strouse, Writer: James C. Strouse, Cast: Jemaine Clement, Regina Hall, Jessica Williams, 2015, Comedy.

and that's it for today ! Wishing you all a great Thursday, evening, morning.. And for my part, I'm going to play hide and seek with Calvin and Hobbes ..

mqjoiRW.gif

ginjaninja avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 14:10
Author:
Hi all, not sure if your still doing quotes but here is one i like.

Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Your life may change, but your dream doesn't have to. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.
Tom Clancy

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 17:29
ginjaninja wrote:

Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Your life may change, but your dream doesn't have to. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.
Tom Clancy

Hi ginjaninja wGHkwn3.gif and yes of course, quotes are always welcome in here, anything that inspires you really. And this is a beautiful quote indeed, thank you for that, wishing you a great week end 0SUUfVl.gif

And today, oh my.. I've found too many things in fact so... And, now, it's time to choose unfortunately vTboF2W.gif But, I won't annoy you with too many articles, so far less reading, it's Friday after all, so we are all exhausted , we need to rest ! wGHkwn3.gif

So I'll just talk about our little friend the Mers and after that, just pics and trailers and a little extra in the end !

JK5nlESm.jpg

Thai authorities took four days to confirm that man from Oman who arrived in Bangkok on Monday was infected, raising fears of repeat of 2002 Sars outbreak

Thai authorities took nearly four days to confirm the country’s first case of Middle East respiratory syndrome (Mers), the health ministry has said – a time lag likely to raise fears of a further spread of the deadly virus in Asia.

Thailand confirmed its first case of Mers on Thursday, a 75-year-old businessman from Oman, just as an outbreak in South Korea that began last month and has infected 166 people, and killed 24 of them, appeared to be levelling off.

The infected man had arrived in the Thai capital, Bangkok, on Monday on an Oman Air flight for medical treatment for a heart ailment at a private hospital.

On Friday, the public health minister, Rajata Rajatanavin, declined to identify the hospital and said the patient had been put in quarantine at an infectious diseases institute in Bangkok on Thursday.

“It took about four days to diagnose this case and two lab tests,” Rajata said.

Authorities wanted to monitor all 106 people on board the man’s flight, he said, though it was not clear how everyone could be traced.

Among those being monitored were the man’s two sons, who were considered at high risk because of their proximity to their father. The two had been tested and results were due later on Friday, Rajata said.

Most of those under observation had been told to stay at home for 14 days.

The Thai case will compound fears in Asia of a repeat of a 2002-2003 outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars), which began in China and killed about 800 people globally.

Shares in Thai aviation companies and hotels fell on Friday, with hotel operator Central Plaza Hotel plunging 6.6%. Airports operator Airports of Thailand dropped 4.2% to a more than three-week low.

Mers was first identified in humans in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and the majority of cases have been in the Middle East.

Isolated cases have cropped up in Asia before South Korea’s outbreak began last month, and Thailand is the fourth Asian country to register a case.

Thailand was screening passengers from countries seen as at risk of Mers and stepping up public information about the virus, another health official said.

The Middle East is an important source of tourists for Thailand, with arrivals from the region up by nearly 50% in January, according to the tourism office.

Bangkok is also one of the region’s main aviation hubs.

The vast majority of Mers infections have been in Saudi Arabia, where more than 1,000 people have been infected since 2012, and about 454 have died. There is no cure.

WvuBfP3l.jpg

Chennai, India
Students practise yoga at a school ahead of the first International Yoga Day, which the government of prime minister Narendra Modi is marking with a massive outdoor New Delhi gathering
Photograph: Arun Sankar
K/AP

QtgTcW4l.jpg

Al-Ram, West Bank
Palestinians, not permitted by Israeli security forces to cross into Jerusalem from the West Bank due to an age limit, climb over a section of the controversial Israeli barrier as they try to make their way to attend the first Friday prayer of Ramadan in Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque
Photograph: Mohamad Torokman
/Reuters

h2d8GI7l.jpg

Warthogs chase off a cheetah in Masai Mara, Kenya. Cheetahs may be the fastest land animal on Earth, but when startled or threatened, warthogs can be surprisingly fast, running at speeds of up to 30 miles an hour.
Photograph: Charlotte Rhodes
/Rex Shutterstock

DBir2gRl.jpg

A hippo clamps a crocodile in its jaws as the huge reptile struggles to break free. The confrontation broke-out on the edge of Lake Panic in Kruger national park, South Africa.
Photograph: Ken Haley
/Barcroft Media

Sicario In Mexico, Sicario means hitman. In the lawless border area stretching between the U.S. and Mexico, an idealistic FBI agent is enlisted by an elite government task force official to aid in the escalating war against drugs. Led by an enigmatic consultant with a questionable past, the team sets out on a clandestine journey forcing Kate to question everything that she believes in order to survive. Director: Denis Villeneuve, Writer: Taylor Sheridan,Cast: Jon Bernthal, Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, 2015,Crime.

Boulevard : A devoted husband in a marriage of convenience is forced to confront his secret life.Director: Dito Montiel, Writer: Douglas Soesbe, Cast: Robin Williams, Bob Odenkirk, Kathy Baker, 2014, Drama.

Mr Holmes: An aged, retired Sherlock Holmes looks back on his life, and grapples with an unsolved case involving a beautiful woman. Director: Bill Condon, Writers: Mitch Cullin (based on the novel by), Arthur Conan Doyle (characters), Cast: Ian McKellen, Laura Linney, Hiroyuki Sanada, 2015, Mystery.

Dark Places : A woman who survived the brutal killing of her family as a child is forced to confront the events of that day by a secret society obsessed with solving notorious crimes.Director: Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Writers: Gillian Flynn (novel), Gilles Paquet-Brenner (screenplay), Cast: Chloë Grace Moretz, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult, 2015, Thriller.

Grandma : Self-described misanthrope Elle Reid has her protective bubble burst when her 18-year-old granddaughter, Sage, shows up needing help. The two of them go on a day-long journey that causes Elle to come to terms with her past and Sage to confront her future. Director: Paul Weitz, Writer: Paul Weitz, Cast: Lily Tomlin, Julia Garner, Marcia Gay Harden,2015,Comedy.

and the little extra : Ms. Lauryn Hill - Feeling Good (Nina Simone Tribute.)

Wishing you all a great Friday oh yeah at last !! Have fun, enjoy ! xR0G40N.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 18:10
And I log in just too late again today .. vTboF2W.gif I have a crappy internet connection so .. Anyway, hi everybody gHdOO4Y.gif I hope that you're all having fun and enjoying this week end !

Today will be a bit special and a little shorter than usual, and I apologize for that, I did my best .. ! "True Detective" to start with and a little gift to the ladies on ET ... and just one trailer !

34hqF2J.gif

True Detective Creator and Show Runner : Nic Pizzolatto

"There’s no relationship between the stories or characters, which was the result of fully committing to something new, but I do think that the seasons have a deep, close bond in sensibility and vision, a similar soul, though this is a more complex world and field of characters.

There’s definitely bad men and hard women, but no secret occult history of the U.S. transportation system. That was a comment from very early in the process, and something I ended up discarding in favor of closer character work and a more grounded crime story. The complexity of the historical conspiracy first conceived detracted from the characters and their reality, I felt, and those characters are ultimately what have to shape the world and story. So I moved away from that.

The gothic horror suggested by Louisiana’s coastal landscape didn’t feel appropriate in this place. These new landscapes have their own unique voice and their own unsettling qualities. While there’s nothing occult in this season, I think there’s a disconcerting psychology to this world, and its characters have other kinds of uncanny reality with which to contend.

That’s one of several original songs developed with T-Bone Burnett, as original music plays a much greater role this season. The reasons for that are probably best explained by seeing the show, but these songs will be revealed in full at a later date.

We were conscious of not wanting to repeat ourselves or remake the same album in a different setting, but I try to be open to whatever structure the story and characters suggest, so I never drew a line through those things. As the characters multiplied and their individual and group complications grew, a more integrated and linear structure worked best. And there was the conviction that if we were to do something entirely new, then we shouldn’t lean on past conceits, but really build from scratch."

NbkFpkVl.png

Season 2 Episode 1 : The Western Book of the Dead : The disappearance of a city manager disrupts a lucrative land scheme and ignites an investigation involving three police officers and a career criminal who is moving into legitimate business. ( 21/06/15.)

And now a little gift to ange and motherofdragons and to all the ladies on ET, because I know that they are fond of Tom as well .. wGHkwn3.gif

gRl1vj3.gif

zpLj8D9.gif

3BLa8nE.gif

Crush of the Week : Tom Hardy. ( author : Bim Adewunmi.)

"Can there still be anyone who hasn’t fallen a little for Tom Hardy? I finally saw Mad Max: Fury Road last week, and was struck by the perfection of his face, that mathematically and aesthetically pleasing thing – even when encased in a muzzle and not saying anything at all.

Hardy fills space in an interesting way for a leading man who is only 5ft 9in. At 37, he seems a natural shuffler, feet moving in small increments, shoulders rounded. It’s a manner he adopted to devastating effect as the titular homeless man in the hugely moving TV film Stuart: A Life Backwards, the first time I paid him proper attention. That suggestion of tender vulnerability is Hardy’s special skill (blame the sleepy eyes and baby-face features); Brando had it, and comparisons have been made. There’s a moment in Mad Max, when he offers Splendid (Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley) a thumbs up and a weak smile, that really captures the Hardy brand, what I’m calling “tough puppy”.

But Hardy can turn it on its head, too: in Bronson, as notorious long-term prisoner Charles Bronson, he’s all beefed-up swagger, imbuing the character with more menace than wild eyes and maniacal laughter could convey. And his mumble! It would be irritating if it weren’t for all that talent.

Off-screen, Hardy’s back story offers a perfect Hollywood arc: middle-class British childhood derailed by delinquency (“What an arse I must have been to my poor parents,” he has said of his school days), and substance abuse that almost ended his career before it took off. Then: redemption, and solid work. Plus, he loves dogs. How could you not?"

and one trailer :

Samba : Samba migrated to France ten years ago from Senegal, and has since been plugging away at various lowly jobs. Alice is a senior executive who has recently undergone a burn-out. Both struggle to get out of their dead-end lives. Samba's willing to do whatever it takes to get working papers, while Alice tries to get her life back on track until fate draws them together. Directors: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano, Writers: Delphine Coulin (novel), Muriel Coulin (collaboration), Cast: Omar Sy, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Tahar Rahim, 2014, Drama.

Wishing you all a great week end !! rhwkPuW.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 07:50
ginjaninja wrote:

Tom Clancy

What a beautiful quote another one i really love :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 08:16
Good Morning Thalestris :) i hope your having a wonderful weekend. Sun is shining today with rain but i do love the rain in Summer :)

Omg thank you for the Tom Hardy Gifs.... The first time i saw him i was smitten in Band of Brothers. His acting ability is just superb and well his face and those puppy eyes draw you to him lol. Bronson i loved altho not a film i think many peeps liked but his role as Bronson for me just showed how much a great actor he was... His ability to play even a toughened Criminal and bring him to life on screen. Lawless was a masterpiece and of course Mad Max. One remake i can say was very good... No remake can be better than the original movie but hey with Tom in i thought this surely must do justice lol..... Oh and let's not forget his role as Alfie Solomons in Peaky Blinders. Just a big WOW.... Now i am looking forward to his new movies Child 44 and Legend..... If anyone can play not just one but both Kray twins then i think this will be another remake of a great movie..... 2 Toms wow who could ask for anything more loool

ginjaninja avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 14:56
Author:
Hi Thalestris, glad you liked the last quote, here is another great one....

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 10 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2