ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


The Pirate Gazette (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 2 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Snyper avatar
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 14:47
Author:
It doesn't matter how high you climb , all matters is that how much people you take with you!
- Unknown

Friendship is a soft poison
- Unknown

Dreaming small is a crime
- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 06:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead"

"One mans trash is another mans treasure"
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:55
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
"When One person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity,
when many people suffer from a delusion it is called RELIGION."

"When you look directly at an insane man all you see is a reflection of your own knowledge that he's insane, which is not to see him at all."

Robert M. Pirsig
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 13:04
Author: Site FriendSun
John 14:27
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

Matthew 11:28
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 14:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
"Anyone wearing red,anyone whose left handed,anybody with a funny walk,anyone who does'nt like apple pie on sunday, we will round them up, put them in a field, and BOMB the basterds."
Kenny Everett.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 16:05
Author: Turtle

"There is more to life than just survival." Silas Selleck ( Michael Fassbender ) in "Slow West".
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 23:14
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ahahahahahaa
David Cameron
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 23:17
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Soup wrote:
ahahahahahaa
David Cameron
.....Check oot fanny baws!!!!!
Nicola Sturgeon
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 09:52
Author: ModeratorET lover
Beauty is a gift to have but to be beautiful on the inside is far greater than any beauty in the world.

Angel

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:22
Author: Turtle
ange1 wrote:
Beauty is a gift to have but to be beautiful on the inside is far greater than any beauty in the world.

Angel

Yes indeed :) And wishing you a great start of the week :)

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” (Audrey Hepburn)



ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 14:56
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Beauty is a gift to have but to be beautiful on the inside is far greater than any beauty in the world.

Angel

Yes indeed :) And wishing you a great start of the week :)

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” (Audrey Hepburn)



Beautiful... Wish you a wonderful week my new friend x :)
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 15:15
Author:
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- Audrey Hepburn
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 21:36
Author: Turtle
ange1 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Beauty is a gift to have but to be beautiful on the inside is far greater than any beauty in the world.

Angel

Yes indeed :) And wishing you a great start of the week :)

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” (Audrey Hepburn)



Beautiful... Wish you a wonderful week my new friend x :)

You're welcome my lovely friend :)

And I wish you all good night and sweet dreams. ( With the time difference, I'm off now ..)

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” (Anaïs Nin)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 06:51
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Beauty is a gift to have but to be beautiful on the inside is far greater than any beauty in the world.

Angel

Yes indeed :) And wishing you a great start of the week :)

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” (Audrey Hepburn)



Beautiful... Wish you a wonderful week my new friend x :)

You're welcome my lovely friend :)

And I wish you all good night and sweet dreams. ( With the time difference, I'm off now ..)

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” (Anaïs Nin)


Thank you hun and another lovely quote :)

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 14:05
Author:
Thank you all for such great quotes ... n
specially thanks to Thalestris ... for bringing this whole new concept or i should say thread:P ... thanks a lot ...
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 2 of 47   [ 691 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1