Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.180.64.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 23 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 17:28
Author: Turtle
Hi everybody ! So today , an interview of Emily Blunt, a few pics and some movie clips & trailers. I hope that you'll enjoy it?

yCSDI0hl.jpg

Training with the FBI and bullying Chris Hemsworth are all in a day’s work for the budding action star … just don’t ask her about renouncing the Queen.

Hi, Emily! How are you?

I’m good. I’m doing really well.

You look smashing in red.

Do I? Thank you. I have a just-landed type of feeling where you’re like … whaaaat?

Have you? Just landed that is.

I landed last night, yeah. From New York.

That’s where you live?

Yeah, I do now. We just moved from LA, and I’m working in New York right now.

So you’re having a Taylor Swift moment?

What’s that?

When she moved to the Big Apple, she became so enamoured of it that she became the city’s official ambassador.

She did? I am incredibly excited by the city. Really thrilled by it. The spontaneity of not knowing what each day will bring. You can walk out and grab a cup of coffee and realise you’re just out for the entire day. You actually exist with real people. I love it.

Do you get stopped in the street a lot?

It’s not too bad. People in New York are really cool. They’re like: “I loved your movie.” That’s it. They’ve got bigger fish to fry.

I moved there to be closer to family, mainly. All of my family is in London, so Los Angeles was really far away. And nothing shoots in LA any more, so that was a big part of being near where stuff is filmed, so we can be near our house at least.

You recently became a US citizen and then spoke about it.

I’m about to sneeze, I’m sorry. [She sneezes, loudly.] Keep going.

It seems you can’t make a joke, or take a loose political stance without being attacked in the media (1). You caused quite a stir.

I know. It was not intended as anything other than a joke. It was a surprising backlash, I’ll say that. I was surprised.

Did it make you wary about speaking to the press?

Definitely about politics. [Laughs] I think I’ll leave that subject off the books.

Was it tough giving up the Queen thing? (2) I didn’t know you had to do that.

You do have to do it. But I don’t know. I don’t want to talk about it any more. Honestly, I can’t!

Fine, moving along. You’re here to talk about Sicario (3). I saw it in Cannes at 8.30am – not the ideal viewing time.

There’s a terrible time to see it. That’s an ambush.

Especially for this movie.

It’s not exactly a light morning. Did you have coffee before it?

Of course.

In a way, this film is like coffee.

It’s a jolt. Was it a depressing film to make?

Moments of it were very challenging. But on the whole, I need to be in a really happy place to do good work. Some of the subject matter in this film is so intense, but we had a really good time. Really freewheeling atmosphere – it felt like family on set.

But the research must have been frightening.

It was when you really delved into the war on drugs and the sheer brutality of what the cartel inflict on people every day. It’s an eye-opener. It’s astonishing that we don’t hear about it more in the States. The bodies hanging from bridges. You could set this film in the Middle East and you’d see the same sort of brutality going on.

It was intense to learn about that kind of world in all its gruesome detail. Then I spoke to four women in the FBI and I trained with the FBI, so that influenced the decisions I made for the character.

This role falls in line with other kick-ass heroines you’ve played over the past few years (4).

The problem is, this one gets her ass kicked. [Laughs]

But you can tell she can kick ass.

She can at least take a punch! She can take a hit.

She can shoot a gun.

She can! My character in Edge of Tomorrow was very much that kind of exaggerated action-movie heroine. She was a lethal warrior. In this movie, my character is really like a female cop. The role was a different ballgame, and one that Edge definitely prepared me for physically.

In Sicario, I was not so much the deep edge of action that I was in Edge of Tomorrow. But it was intense at times. That fight scene with Jon Bernthal was really intense. It was hard on all of us, I think. All of us were sore at the end of Sicario.

The performances in that scene are masterful.

It’s so desperate. We wanted it to be very authentic, to not feel too choreographed, because she thinks she’s going to die, and that’s what it has to look like. It had quite a lasting effect on me – and I’m not someone who takes my work home with me. But I couldn’t sleep after that scene, because it was the embodiment of what would happen naturally: someone of my size would inevitably be overpowered by a person Joe’s size. So when you physically put yourself in that position and you shoot it all day, it has a jarring effect. I felt like my skin was on fire.

And you must have thought about your own mortality.

For sure. I’d never thought about it in that way before.

I love this action kick you’ve been on lately. Did you go to your agent one day a few years back and say: “Find me more strong female characters?”

No! [Laughs] My issue is that men are never told: “Oh, you’re so strong in that movie.” I guess the embodiment of strength is seen as someone who can take a hit and be tough with men, and I don’t think that should be part of the discussion as much. It shouldn’t be such an anomaly to see female characters like this.

But sadly it is.

It is, but it’s becoming less so. You’ve got this new wave of incredible female characters, like Charlize Theron in Mad Max, and Rebecca Ferguson in Mission: Impossible. You’ve got these really knockout performances from Cate Blanchett in Carol. And you’ve got really exciting moments where you hear about Sandra Bullock taking a role that was previously written for a guy. I want to keep the conversation going in that direction. It’s sort of like what’s the definition of strength. I think in Young Victoria, that’s a strong character.

Seeing a woman in an action role is still an unfortunate rarity in Hollywood. When we see Charlize in Mad Max, the media takes notice in a big way.

You’re right, and I think that’s a rarity in cinema. There are so many women working in law enforcement – we just don’t make movies about them.

I saw the posters that came out yesterday for The Huntsman with you, Jessica Chastain and Charlize. Three incredibly powerful women, and yet the film is called The Huntsman? Explain this nonsense.

Well, Chris Hemsworth was in the first one (5). It’s sort of his story this time. But the girls are trying to rule the roost.

I can tell.

It was a powerful, cool atmosphere on set. Poor Chris. I don’t think he’ll ever work with women again. We bullied him mercilessly. He just got teased every day. He was like: [in Australian accent] “It’s like having three sisters – I hate it!”

I loved working with those women. You want to breathe the same air as them every day – they’re so great.

Who do you play? Elsa from Frozen?

[Pause] I play the Snow Queen.

I was making a stupid joke, but the resemblance is uncanny.

I know. It’s OK. I’m going to get a lot of Elsa jokes, I’m sure. Maybe I’ll get tired of it.

I play Charlize’s evil sister. But she has a cool emotional backstory as to why she became such a villainous character. There was a lot to play with.

You really mix it up, from Sicario to a big summer action movie.

I don’t like to pigeonhole myself. The thing that thrills me about this job is the variety out there, so I just hope to keep taking advantage of it.

Is it jarring to go from a staying in a big trailer on a studio set, to slumming it at a Holiday Inn Express when you work on an independent film?

Well, my trailer on The Huntsman was very nice, and it’s not so nice on Girl on the Train, which we’re doing now. But that’s all part of it. You need to able to ride that out.

Footnotes
(1) During an interview with the Hollywood Reporter at the Toronto film festival, Blunt joked: “I became an American citizen recently, and that night, we watched the Republican debate and I thought, ‘This was a terrible mistake. What have I done?’” Blunt apologised after being attacked by right-wing commentators in the US.

(2) Blunt had to renounce the Queen, despite still holding citizenship in the UK.

(3) Sicario, directed by Denis Villeneuve (Incendies), centres on an idealistic FBI agent (Blunt) who’s recruited by mysterious government official to join a task force for the escalating war against drugs. It opened this summer.

(4) Since appearing in her first action film, Looper, Blunt has starred in more, including Edge of Tomorrow, Sicario and next year’s The Huntsman: Winter’s War.

(5) The Huntsman: Winter’s War is an forthcoming prequel/spinoff to Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), which starred Chris Hemsworth and Kristen Stewart.

vr9zr7fl.jpg

Yellowstone proposes controversial slaughter of 1,000 bison
National park authorities want to kill one in five animals to bring population down to target size.

ubS8FzDl.jpg

Taunggyi, Myanmar
People light candles before releasing homemade paper latnerns into the sky during an annual festival
Photograph: Soe Zeya Tun

UvVEq1pl.jpg

Barrington Tops, Australia
A Tasmanian devil screeches in its enclosure before being shipped to the island state of Tasmania, as part of a healthy and genetically diverse group
Photograph: Jason Reed.

Wishing you a great Thursday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:30
Hi everybody !! Friday night for my part at last, after an endless tiring, rainy day as well.. So it might be my last post for this week because I'm just knackered really.. So I'm going to take that break and I should be back in here on Monday, except if I find a little something extraordinary before Monday, yeah well, we'll see right ?! So I did read this article today. I do like this actor, it is certainly my crush of the week ! I have plenty of new movie trailers as well, a few movie clips. And 2 pics.

8zTSjrKl.jpg

Sam Riley to play Ghost In The Shell villain.

He’ll be seen battling zombies next year, but if he ends up making a new deal, he’ll be the big threat. Sam Riley is in talks to co-star in Ghost In The Shell alongside Scarlett Johansson.

Rupert Sanders is directing the sci-fi action thriller for DreamWorks, which adapts Masamune Shirow’s original 1989 manga (for lots more on the complete history of Ghost In The Shell, head here). Johansson is starring as a female special ops cyborg at the head of an elite task force known as Section 9. The team, working for Hanka Robotics, is in charge of stopping dangerous criminals and extremists, and their prime target is The Laughing Man, a terrorist dedicated to wiping out all of Hanka’s cyber technology. As you could surmise, Riley is considering playing The Laughing Man, but no solid deal is in place just yet.

So far, the only confirmed piece of casting besides Johansson is Pilou Asbæk, playing Batou, the second best fighter in the section and her trusted lieutenant.

Riley, as mentioned above, will next be seen as scowling warrior against the “sorry stricken” Mr. Darcy in Pride And Prejudice And Zombies, landing February 12. He’s part of the cast for Ben Wheatley’s Free Fire and is attached to appear in BBC alt-history miniseries SS-GB, which follows a police investigation into a murder in German-occupied Britain during World War II. Ghost In The Shell currently has a March 31, 2017 release date here.

nqdAFG7l.jpg

The survival of the Indian star tortoise is being threatened by a booming illegal trade that causes extreme suffering to tortoises, due to a growing international demand for tortoises as exotic pets, wildlife experts warn.
Photograph: Neil D’Cruze.

P3KClF7l.jpg

Sydney, Australia
Kids cool off in the Nepean River near Penrith after temperatures hit 41C, the hottest November recorded in the region since 1982. Photograph: Dean Lewins

Wishing you all a great week end !! Have fun, take care ! VpOh6ca.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:42
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello Thalestis, thank you so much for all the awesome info around the globe :) you keep us all well up to date with so much :) Emily Blunt great actress i love her movies and really looking forward to the second instalment of the :) ooh and also like Chris Hemsworth another great actor

Aww have a good evening and hope you get plenty rest over the weekend hun, take very good care :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 18:00
ange1 wrote:
Hello Thalestis, thank you so much for all the awesome info around the globe :) you keep us all well up to date with so much :) Emily Blunt great actress i love her movies and really looking forward to the second instalment of the :) ooh and also like Chris Hemsworth another great actor

Aww have a good evening and hope you get plenty rest over the weekend hun, take very good care :)

Hi ange, I hope that you had a relaxing Sunday, mine was pretty busy in fact, and today as well.. So saying hi to our ET Chinese friends today, because my article is about some unusual Chinese young woman. And I have found a few pics and just a few trailers. So it's going to be a short post for a change.

NpK3h02l.jpg

Girl, presumed dead for years, was chilling at internet cafe
Yeah, she’s been missing for a decade, but she had some serious gaming and hanging out to do

When Xiao Yun left her home in Zhejian, China, at the age of 14, her parents presumed her dead. They’d had an argument and after that day, they never saw her again. That was a whole decade ago.

But now they’ve discovered that their daughter had just been on the internet this entire time. She faked her own death without even trying to fake it. Police officers found her this week when they were doing routine checks on internet cafes, where it turns out she’s been living and gaming for the last ten years, according to Qianjiang Evening News.

Xiao’s daily routine was this: going to school every day, then playing first-personal shooter game CrossFire, washing in nearby bath houses and then taking naps in the cafes. She had a fake ID and relied mostly on the kindness of other café locals. Sometimes she worked on the cashier when she needed extra cash.

Instead of letting her hang out indefinitely at the internet cafes, becoming the world CrossFire champ, police went hard on her. She was fined 1,000 yuan (about £100) and taken back to her mum. “I have a stubborn personality and a short temper, so I used to scold her,” explained Mumma Yun. “But it’s been 10 years and now she’s an adult. I will never scold her again.”

eYCfiBql.jpg

Bamako, Mali
Newspapers on sale three days after the deadly attack at the Radisson Blu hotel
. Photograph: Issouf Sanogo

3HkMN26l.jpg

Shikoku, Japan
Swarms of fireflies illuminate the undergrowth at night in a forest on the smallest of Japan’s four main islands
Photograph: Kei Nomiyama.

Wishing you all : Good Morning, good afternoon, good evening ! And Good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:37
Hi everybody ! So.. what can I say.. You've probably heard/ read this already ? Or you will for sure:

"Putin calls Turkey accomplices of terrorists after Russian jet shot down" I mean... My reaction after reading this : tTEThfa.gif wXADMUC.gif RW5K1BK.gif so I'm just going to talk about something else today really, um.. but first, I must apologize to our ET friends who aren't GOT' fans .. But I just couldn't resist and I had to post this article today.. Promise tomorrow , I'll try to find a subject that concerns everybody ! 8dOmi6C.gif

vpJCDEkl.png

HBO Debuts Jon Snow Teaser Image for 'Game Of Thrones' Season Six

The sixth season of the Emmy-winning fantasy series will return in April 2016.
Is Jon Snow dead? Is he alive?

It's the debate that's raged within the Game of Thrones fandom ever since Kit Harington's brooding hero was brutally betrayed and stabbed by members of the Night's Watch, bleeding out in the snow in the season five finale's closing moments.

The question about his precise fate remains, but there now appears to be a big answer regarding whether or not Jon Snow is still a part of the show. HBO has released official teaser art for season six of Thrones, featuring nothing more than Harington's face, shrouded in shadows and blood, the familiar fur of the north adorning his neck.

Whether or not Jon Snow lives or dies, then, it's clear that he remains a key part of the series moving forward.

The teaser also promises that Thrones will return for its sixth season in April. No specific date has been revealed yet.

1Tl5Twzl.jpg

Proposals which could allow exploration for fracking in Australia’s Northern Territory have been met with concern by the region’s Indigenous peoples. The traditional owners of the land in Watarrka national park – which includes the internationally famous Kings Canyon – say fracking for coal and gas in the national park could contaminate the groundwater or cause precious and sacred water holes to dry up. Photographer Dean Sewell has documented the region and its people.
The Gill Ranges support a series of permanent waterholes sacred to the Lurjita people that have guaranteed a reliable source of fresh water, even through times of severe drought, for tens of thousand of years.

yHG2oBVl.jpg

Yili, China
Herders drive their sheep and goats across snow-covered fields next to a forest at Guozigou valley in Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.
Photograph: China Daily

Wishing you all a great Tuesday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:31
Thalestris wrote:
Hi everybody ! So.. what can I say.. You've probably heard/ read this already ? Or you will for sure:

"Putin calls Turkey accomplices of terrorists after Russian jet shot down" I mean... My reaction after reading this : tTEThfa.gif wXADMUC.gif RW5K1BK.gif so I'm just going to talk about something else today really, um.. but first, I must apologize to our ET friends who aren't GOT' fans .. But I just couldn't resist and I had to post this article today.. Promise tomorrow , I'll try to find a subject that concerns everybody ! 8dOmi6C.gif

vpJCDEkl.png

HBO Debuts Jon Snow Teaser Image for 'Game Of Thrones' Season Six

The sixth season of the Emmy-winning fantasy series will return in April 2016.
Is Jon Snow dead? Is he alive?

It's the debate that's raged within the Game of Thrones fandom ever since Kit Harington's brooding hero was brutally betrayed and stabbed by members of the Night's Watch, bleeding out in the snow in the season five finale's closing moments.

The question about his precise fate remains, but there now appears to be a big answer regarding whether or not Jon Snow is still a part of the show. HBO has released official teaser art for season six of Thrones, featuring nothing more than Harington's face, shrouded in shadows and blood, the familiar fur of the north adorning his neck.

Whether or not Jon Snow lives or dies, then, it's clear that he remains a key part of the series moving forward.

The teaser also promises that Thrones will return for its sixth season in April. No specific date has been revealed yet.

1Tl5Twzl.jpg

Proposals which could allow exploration for fracking in Australia’s Northern Territory have been met with concern by the region’s Indigenous peoples. The traditional owners of the land in Watarrka national park – which includes the internationally famous Kings Canyon – say fracking for coal and gas in the national park could contaminate the groundwater or cause precious and sacred water holes to dry up. Photographer Dean Sewell has documented the region and its people.
The Gill Ranges support a series of permanent waterholes sacred to the Lurjita people that have guaranteed a reliable source of fresh water, even through times of severe drought, for tens of thousand of years.

yHG2oBVl.jpg

Yili, China
Herders drive their sheep and goats across snow-covered fields next to a forest at Guozigou valley in Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.
Photograph: China Daily

Wishing you all a great Tuesday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif

Good evening Thalestris, hope you had a lovely day :)
Thank you for the Jon Snow pic... i spotted it yesterday and love it. Well i wonder if he is alive for the new series but i have my theory but wont spoil it for peeps as i may be totally wrong lol but then again i was pretty good guessing some of the Walking Dead this series...
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 17:53
Hi ange ! And yes I think that you & I, we do have the same theory regarding GOT .. But no spoiler ha ha !

So what's up today in the world.. Oh my, I was going to make a real serious and boring post but.. at the last minute, I saw that article.. And being a huge fan of Bill Nighy, it was just impossible to resist... so the previous article was all of a sudden forgotten.. I'm such a bad girl... on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women um um.. Yeah well, just know that I'm a true feminist every day !! No joke ! Ok then and I've added a few pics and trailers ! I hope that you'll enjoy it.

AWMWW7e.gif

How we made Love Actually
Richard Curtis and Bill Nighy on kissing lessons for the cast, the plots that didn't make the cut – and the crowds of blokes who suddenly turned up to see Billy Mack's girl band

Richard Curtis, writer and director

This film is my Pulp Fiction. I love multiple storylines, but I soon realised how tricky they are. At first, we had 14 different love stories, but the result was too long, so four ended up going, including two we'd actually shot. One was based on a poster in Alan Rickman's office of two women in Africa. The camera actually went into the poster and heard them talking about their daughters' love lives. Another involved Emma Thompson's son getting into trouble at school and the camera following the harsh headmistress home.

We thought we had a good mix of people who were quite famous and those who weren't. Funny how unbalanced it all looks today, now that Martin Freeman is the Hobbit, January Jones is in Mad Men, and Chiwetel Ejiofor is in 12 Years a Slave. I knew from the start I wanted Hugh Grant as the prime minister and Emma Thompson as his sister. And I wrote Martine McCutcheon's part for her, too. I even called the character Martine, though I had to change it before the read-through so she didn't think she'd already got it. Bill Nighy's was the strangest casting. I had two famous guys in mind to play the ageing rocker Billy Mack, and I couldn't decide who to ask. But at the read-through, Bill did it so perfectly he became a definite yes. I've never told anyone else who I wanted. I'll put it in my will.

Although all the strands come together in the airport at the end, it still felt like making 10 separate films. It was a massively difficult edit. The order I originally wrote it in didn't work at all, so we had to reorder it completely. It was a bizarre four-month game of 3D chess.

Once you've made a movie, it becomes a diary – an incredibly expensive momento – of the days you spent filming. I have a very perverse view of it when I watch it now. I think: "Oh, it was hot that day, they weren't in a good mood, I couldn't decide what coat they should wear, I had to give them notes on how to kiss."

I've made so many mistakes in my career. I voted against Hugh Grant being cast in Four Weddings. And here, I had so many arguments about toning down Bill's costumes, but Bill was having none of it because they were so fun to wear. Also, in every film I've done, the bit I like most has had nothing to do with me. That's the awful truth. In Four Weddings, it's Auden's poem. Here, it's Emma crying to Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now. It's the most deeply striking thing in the movie.

I love the end of Colin and Aurelia's plot, too: him leaving his family Christmas to fly to France and jumping around in frustration at the airport when he misses a cab because he was too nice to get in it, meeting her sister and father, the walk through the town, the translation moment in the restaurant.

The song Christmas Is All Around was just a joke, because Love Is All Around had been at No 1 for 15 weeks and I liked the idea of a compromised character like Billy Mack covering it. I feel that today, 10 years on, Billy would be releasing the Calvin Harris remix to make some extra cash.

Bill Nighy, actor

I know it's disappointing, but there wasn't one person I was trying to emulate in playing Billy Mack. You're supposed to give up reading NME when you're 39 and I gave up at 54. I was obsessed with rock stars, so my character is an amalgam of several.

Unlike Billy, though, I've never said fuck on live TV, which is quite a feat because I use the word obsessively. And I've always felt bad about insulting Blue [writing "We've got little pricks" on their poster], but I understand they took it well. I don't think it did them any harm. And it wasn't true – it was a filthy lie from Richard! So we were safe. I also felt bad about the having-sex-with-Britney-Spears gag. Luckily, or unluckily, I've never met her, so I've never had to account for myself.

Richard is a true believer. He doesn't make romantic comedies in order to, well obviously he wants to make money, but it's real and he finds different ways of expressing it. Love Actually is an old-school ensemble film, all the stories are good value, and it's entered the language, and because it's Christmassy it's perennial.

We didn't all film together, but we had a big trailer park for all the cast. There were so many famous people in there, we used to talk about being on Liam Neeson Way or Emma Thompson Road or Hugh Grant Avenue. And it was a masterpiece of diplomacy, too; we all had the same size and type of trailer.

I recorded the song Christmas is All Around in Abbey Road studios. It was a big deal. I'm not a singer, as you may have spotted, so it was daunting. Billy's band was very cool: the fact the girls were a tribute to Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video was such a good joke. When we did the filming, the huge hangars at Shepperton studios would fill up: everyone suddenly had some crucial reason to be in this particular hangar. It freaked me out: I had to do my dodgy middle-aged rock jokes in front of all these blokes.

My favourite line – the one they'll write on my tombstone and the one kids still shout at me, is: "Hi kids! Don't buy drugs – become a rock star and they give you them for free."

2DPw0h0l.jpg

Chicago, USA
A demonstrator scuffles with a police officer after protests broke out following the release of a police video of the shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald
. Photograph: Jim Young

m13MVFEl.jpg

Australia deploys drones to track sharks and prevent attacks
Trials taking place in New South Wales also include hi-tech drum lines that will hook sharks and allow for them to be quickly tagged and relocated

Wishing you all a great Wednesday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow !
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 17:38
Hi everybody !! And a special hi to all our ET American friends today : Happy Thanksgiving !!

Apart from that, um nothing much here, I mean, nothing that inspiring.. so it's going to be a short post, hopefully tomorrow something more interesting will pop up ? And also my apologies to the movie trailers addicts, um, I found just one clip today.. so we'll have to be patient.. Because I just can't double post the ones that you've seen before ..

oAErPhLl.jpg

Vin Diesel announces Riddick TV series and new film

That chattering teletype sound you hear means that there has been another dispatch from the Vin Diesel News Service. Yes, the Fast & Furious man is turning his attention to another of his franchises, the Riddick films, announcing on Instagram that a Riddick spin-off TV series and another movie are both in the works.

As you can see from the post, Diesel has been keeping busy building on the world created by David Twohy, and has launched a new telly division of his company to handle a show called Merc City. Which, according to the man himself, will follow the lives of mercenaries and bounty hunters who litter the Riddick universe.

And despite the relatively mild success of 2013’s Riddick ($98 million worldwide from a $38 million budget), Diesel brings word that Twohy is at work on another, presumably low budget entry in the film series, this time called Furia, which has us thinking it’ll mean a proper trip to the growling anti-hero’s home planet.

Whether either of these comes to pass remains to be seen: you could certainly see one of the cable channels across the pond being happy to run a TV spin-off of Riddick (if the apocalyptic, and apocalyptically average, Legion can score a show that runs for two seasons, anything can), but the movies remain less of a known quantity. Still, Diesel has the huge success of the Fast movies to back him up and can point to the overseas box office performance of even poor Stateside performers such as The Last Witch Hunter of proof that people will turn out to watch him on screen.

euRI8vtl.jpg

Wasleys, Australia
A clock lies amid the wreckage of a bowls club destroyed by fire.
Photograph: Brenton Edwards

7RiKlFRl.jpg

Buenos Aires, Argentina
A young man displays pictures of victims of gender violence, marking the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women.
Photograph: Martin Zabala

iLfHHCel.jpg

Jalandhar, India
Dancers dressed as Hindu god Krishna and his consort Gopiyan perform at the Chintpuri Temple in Jalandhar
Photograph: Shammi Mehra

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday !! And good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 20:20
Thalestris wrote:
Hi everybody !! And a special hi to all our ET American friends today : Happy Thanksgiving !!

Apart from that, um nothing much here, I mean, nothing that inspiring.. so it's going to be a short post, hopefully tomorrow something more interesting will pop up ? And also my apologies to the movie trailers addicts, um, I found just one clip today.. so we'll have to be patient.. Because I just can't double post the ones that you've seen before ..

oAErPhLl.jpg

Vin Diesel announces Riddick TV series and new film

That chattering teletype sound you hear means that there has been another dispatch from the Vin Diesel News Service. Yes, the Fast & Furious man is turning his attention to another of his franchises, the Riddick films, announcing on Instagram that a Riddick spin-off TV series and another movie are both in the works.

As you can see from the post, Diesel has been keeping busy building on the world created by David Twohy, and has launched a new telly division of his company to handle a show called Merc City. Which, according to the man himself, will follow the lives of mercenaries and bounty hunters who litter the Riddick universe.

And despite the relatively mild success of 2013’s Riddick ($98 million worldwide from a $38 million budget), Diesel brings word that Twohy is at work on another, presumably low budget entry in the film series, this time called Furia, which has us thinking it’ll mean a proper trip to the growling anti-hero’s home planet.

Whether either of these comes to pass remains to be seen: you could certainly see one of the cable channels across the pond being happy to run a TV spin-off of Riddick (if the apocalyptic, and apocalyptically average, Legion can score a show that runs for two seasons, anything can), but the movies remain less of a known quantity. Still, Diesel has the huge success of the Fast movies to back him up and can point to the overseas box office performance of even poor Stateside performers such as The Last Witch Hunter of proof that people will turn out to watch him on screen.

euRI8vtl.jpg

Wasleys, Australia
A clock lies amid the wreckage of a bowls club destroyed by fire.
Photograph: Brenton Edwards

7RiKlFRl.jpg

Buenos Aires, Argentina
A young man displays pictures of victims of gender violence, marking the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women.
Photograph: Martin Zabala

iLfHHCel.jpg

Jalandhar, India
Dancers dressed as Hindu god Krishna and his consort Gopiyan perform at the Chintpuri Temple in Jalandhar
Photograph: Shammi Mehra

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday !! And good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif

Looking forward to watching Vin Diesels Riddick series and the forth instalment of the movie. Thank you for keeping me posted Thalestris.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 13:17
Hi ange and everybody, just a short post today because I haven't found much to be honest, so we'll have to wait for next week now I guess. So I wish you all a great week end, have fun, take care ! 8dOmi6C.gif

eV8xDlk.gif

Ridley Scott says two more Alien movies will follow Covenant

There was a point, somewhere before The Phantom Menace when George Lucas decided that Star Wars was his "destiny" after all. Ridley Scott is clearly having some sort of similar epiphany, since following Prometheus and in the run-up to Alien: Covenant:, he's now revealed that he has two further Alien films planned before his prequel series finally links to his 1979 classic.

"When [Covenant] finishes there’ll be another one and then another one," he says, speaking at a Sydney press conference as he begins pre-production. "They'll gradually drive into the back entrance of the 1979 film.”

None of these projected projects, incidentally, is the Neill Blomkamp film, which is seeming an increasingly unlikely prospect as Sir Ridders re-asserts his ownership of the franchise and takes it in the direction that personally interests him.

"Prometheus was borne out of my frustration that in the three Aliens that followed [mine], no-one asked the question 'Who made the Alien and why?'", he explains, reiterating something he's been saying for ages. "Very basic questions. I came up with the notion of Prometheus, which starts to indicate who might have made it and where it came from. So I’m now going to the next one, which is the next evolution directly connected with the first one. We’ll kind of pick it up there, with Michael Fassbender in pieces, and it will evolve..."

Fassbender is set to return in some form as the android David, but Scott says Noomi Rapace will only make a brief appearance in Covenant. He says the rest of the cast will likely be largely Australian, given the Sydney shoot. The movie's locations will include "monumental forest and monumental rock." He says all three of his Prometheus follow-ups will shoot in Australia, but he revealed that Dennis Villeneuve's Blade Runner sequel - which Scott is producing - will be made in the same studio as The Martian in Budapest.

Alien: Covenant will go into full production in March for a likely release in 2017. "Why was this space jockey there and why did he have an Alien inside him? Those questions will be answered," says Scott. At the current pace they'll be answered in 2027.

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 14:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Thalestris wrote:
Hi ange and everybody, just a short post today because I haven't found much to be honest, so we'll have to wait for next week now I guess. So I wish you all a great week end, have fun, take care ! 8dOmi6C.gif

eV8xDlk.gif

Ridley Scott says two more Alien movies will follow Covenant

There was a point, somewhere before The Phantom Menace when George Lucas decided that Star Wars was his "destiny" after all. Ridley Scott is clearly having some sort of similar epiphany, since following Prometheus and in the run-up to Alien: Covenant:, he's now revealed that he has two further Alien films planned before his prequel series finally links to his 1979 classic.

"When [Covenant] finishes there’ll be another one and then another one," he says, speaking at a Sydney press conference as he begins pre-production. "They'll gradually drive into the back entrance of the 1979 film.”

None of these projected projects, incidentally, is the Neill Blomkamp film, which is seeming an increasingly unlikely prospect as Sir Ridders re-asserts his ownership of the franchise and takes it in the direction that personally interests him.

"Prometheus was borne out of my frustration that in the three Aliens that followed [mine], no-one asked the question 'Who made the Alien and why?'", he explains, reiterating something he's been saying for ages. "Very basic questions. I came up with the notion of Prometheus, which starts to indicate who might have made it and where it came from. So I’m now going to the next one, which is the next evolution directly connected with the first one. We’ll kind of pick it up there, with Michael Fassbender in pieces, and it will evolve..."

Fassbender is set to return in some form as the android David, but Scott says Noomi Rapace will only make a brief appearance in Covenant. He says the rest of the cast will likely be largely Australian, given the Sydney shoot. The movie's locations will include "monumental forest and monumental rock." He says all three of his Prometheus follow-ups will shoot in Australia, but he revealed that Dennis Villeneuve's Blade Runner sequel - which Scott is producing - will be made in the same studio as The Martian in Budapest.

Alien: Covenant will go into full production in March for a likely release in 2017. "Why was this space jockey there and why did he have an Alien inside him? Those questions will be answered," says Scott. At the current pace they'll be answered in 2027.

Prometheus was a great film,cheers for the heads up Thalestris 2 more to come i guess a few years to wait yet.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 16:00
Hi Thalestris and dazpicable hope your having a relaxing weekend :) Thank you for Prometheus :) awesome movie and can't wait for the next ones.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 16:00
Hi Thalestris and dazpicable hope your having a relaxing weekend :) Thank you for Prometheus :) awesome movie and can't wait for the next ones.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 17:23
Hi ange and Daz, I hope that you both had a great week end despite the storm and the rain.. ? 8dOmi6C.gif so what's up in the world.. ? I was going to make a post about climate change, that damn Cop21 , its lobbying & greenwashing.. And I was thinking , well they all know that already, don't they? That we don't trust the politicians and our governments and nope, they won't save the planet, why would they ? Then I read this : "Mobile dating apps spur HIV epidemic among Asia’s teenagers, says UN
Smartphone technology has increased the opportunities for casual sex and led to a spike in HIV infections among teenagers in Asia, researchers find
" and this : "“There is a risk of not being able to eliminate Aids at all,” Wing-Sie said. “This is the new frontier of Aids to tackle right now. The world can never end Aids if this issue is not controlled.”

And I thought ok, what a cheerful Monday again, so I'll be posting that interview of James McAvoy instead. A few pics and yes indeed, some new trailers today. So here we go !

iW2cNtVl.jpg

James McAvoy: ‘Being a Celtic fan is hard’
The actor, 36, on the high and lows of football fandom, Scottish independence, and having a crush on Anne-Marie Duff, now his wife, when he was 18

I really enjoy playing mental cases, people with obsession and delusion. It means that as an actor you are engaging your imagination all the time.

I used to be a bit too humble for my own good. I had to learn self-worth and to have a positive image of myself. Maybe it’s a good thing. Perhaps if I hadn’t been humble I’d be really fucked up now.

I don’t think it would be a bad thing if Scotland went independent. It’s going to happen now – we’re on the path – it’s just going to take a wee bit longer. It’ll be an amicable divorce rather than a messy break-up.

In large part I was raised by my grandparents. They taught me a respect for people, a respect for money. Money is freedom. From them I absorbed the importance of owning your own place and not owing money or having credit card debts.

Since becoming a parent I no longer blame kids for bad behaviour. I blame the parents. I don’t want to spank the kids; I want to punch the parents.

I was raised a Catholic but the minute I was allowed to make my own choices I stopped going to church. I wouldn’t take my kid until he wanted to go.

We’re living in an increasingly non-religious environment and superheroes are our gods at the moment. They’re like the Norse or Greek gods: unreliable characters with incredible powers. What’s fun about them is that they’re already consciously an allegory. God is never an allegory.

I’m a classic middle-class drinker. You can go through a month and realise you’ve had a drink every single night – not a large amount, but not a tiny amount either. And I say I don’t smoke, but I do. All actors have too many cheeky tabs.

When you’re growing up, a football team can help you identify yourself: you literally put a badge on your chest. But being a Celtic fan is hard. You get the incredible highs, like beating Man Utd or Barcelona, but then the low-level depression when you get humped.

Recently I have been thinking more about death. Perhaps it’s because I’m 36 and I might be halfway through my life. It’s not all that unusual for a guy to die before he’s 70.

My son is going to have loads of money and a better education than I have. But the opportunities should be there for every child to do as well as my kid. It feels like the educational situation’s getting worse and the poles are growing further apart, which doesn’t feel fair in a country that’s meant to be democratic.

When I first met my wife [Anne-Marie Duff] on the set of Shameless, I was like: “Why do I fancy you, apart from the fact that you’re really fit?” Then I realised I’d had a weird woman-on-the-telly crush on her when I was 18 and she was in Aristocrats.

Dhfrbstl.png

World Climate Change: Will the Cop21 make a difference ? Brandan Reynolds.

KqYcR1tl.jpg

Japanese whaling fleet to set sail for Antarctic
Fleet to leave on Tuesday to carry out ‘lethal research’ despite UN court ruling that the hunts are a cover for commercial whaling and have no scientific merit.

KJuEK9il.jpg

Chandigarh, India. Students paint their faces for an awareness rally at a school on the eve of World Aids Day Photograph: Ajay Verma.

Wishing you all a great Monday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 17:24
Author:
Hy all and hope everyone had a great weekend and wish all a great start of the week ....
arrbux3.png

CnaS0D3.png
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 23 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2