View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E08.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.143.233.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 29 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Panerai avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 13:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Why, thank you, darling, for the compliment and the clip. I love this film and this amazing piece of music by Michel Legrand.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 13:37
Author: Turtle
Panerai wrote:
Why, thank you, darling, for the compliment and the clip. I love this film and this amazing piece of music by Michel Legrand.

I knew that you would like it 8dOmi6C.gif and I was just checking Michel Legrand again on imdb , I had no idea that he has worked on "Le Mans" 's soundtrack as well.

rBoK9aLl.jpg

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 19:03
Author: ModeratorET lover
Panerai wrote:
Yes, that would be nice. Perhaps something regarding Goose's son or something of the sort. Whatever they do, though, they better not cock this up. It's still one of my favourite films growing up. I was a huge Cruise fan then. Perhaps I still am. And you have a great weekend as well, Ange.

oooh yes that would be awesome regarding Goose's son. Maybe he joins Top Gun and Maverick is his teacher. Well if we wrote the script Panerai we certainly would not mess it up lol. Thanks hun i am having a great weekend and hope you are too. Leave you with this classic song from the movie, my favourite :)

Panerai avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 04:10
Thalestris wrote:
Panerai wrote:

I knew that you would like it 8dOmi6C.gif and I was just checking Michel Legrand again on imdb , I had no idea that he has worked on "Le Mans" 's soundtrack as well.

rBoK9aLl.jpg

Well, I'm ashamed to say that Le Mans is one of the few of McQueen's films that I have yet to see. I wasn't aware that Legrand had composed its soundtrack, and now I'm even more anxious to see it. After that car chase in Bullitt, which I still consider to be the best in cinema, Le Mans should be exactly what I've come to expect from his films.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 04:14
ange1 wrote:
Panerai wrote:
Yes, that would be nice. Perhaps something regarding Goose's son or something of the sort. Whatever they do, though, they better not cock this up. It's still one of my favourite films growing up. I was a huge Cruise fan then. Perhaps I still am. And you have a great weekend as well, Ange.

oooh yes that would be awesome regarding Goose's son. Maybe he joins Top Gun and Maverick is his teacher. Well if we wrote the script Panerai we certainly would not mess it up lol. Thanks hun i am having a great weekend and hope you are too. Leave you with this classic song from the movie, my favourite :)

Yes, that's precisely what I had in mind when mentioned it, Ange. I guess we're both fans, eh? Thanks for song, luv.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:59
Your most welcome for the song hun :) my pleasure... Oooh i am a big fan, i just hope the second movie will be good but of course nothing like the first :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 17:21
Hi ange and Panerai , I hope that you had a great week ? And hi everybody, so I managed to find some time to read today, at last, so I could catch up a little bit... So here is a little post to wish you all a great week end ! 8dOmi6C.gif

JLwb3OAl.png

How wonderfully weird is Owen Wilson? Weird enough that he can—as he did playing Eli Cash in The Royal Tenenbaums (2001), which he co-wrote with director Wes Anderson—say, apropos of nothing in particular, "I'm sorry, don't listen to me. I'm on mescaline. I've been spaced out all day," and make you think, "Ah, yeah, that's it." Really, even among oddball comic performers, whose whole thing is to entertain, to get weird, Wilson is unique. Whether he's doing that kooky broken-nose woundedness thing in one of Anderson's dollhouse dioramas or playing the shaggy golden retriever straight man to Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers (2005), Wilson's wonderful weirdness is amazingly consistent. He is never you or me—he's always Dupree. Not that he's hemmed in by that screen persona. Wilson's Wilsonness has proven to be amazingly elastic, pairing well with the Jackie Chans and Eddie Murphys of the buddy-comedy world and stretching its way from traditional fare, like Marley & Me (2008), all the way to Wilson's most delirious collaborations with Ben Stiller, Starsky & Hutch (2004) and Zoolander (2001). Never for a second does Wilson lose his syrupy drawl or giddy, syncopated ebullience.

Wilson, now 47, was born and raised in Dallas. At the University of Texas at Austin, he roomed with Anderson, and together they wrote the screenplay for Anderson's first feature, Bottle Rocket (1996). The actor's and the director's careers sort of mushroomed from there. But who is Owen Wilson? In life, he's about as knowable as Coy Harlingen, the character he played in 2014's Inherent Vice—which is to say hardly at all. But whatever we know or don't, or think we can infer about Wilson's extratextual life—and however much that is changed or informed by the song his ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow reportedly wrote about him, or by news of his apparent suicide attempt in 2007—Wilson the performer seems immediately knowable. He's an easy read onscreen. Even when he is a villain, as he is, perhaps unknowingly, in the Meet the Parents movies, he's all earnest goofiness. There is never any sarcastic edge to Wilson's characters. Often they are downright dreamers, lost little boys maybe, but eager, wide-eyed in their searches, whether for a father (as in Anderson's The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, 2004) or a life of meaning (The Darjeeling Limited, 2007). And, it should be said that Wilson does the very best "actor playing a Woody Allen surrogate in a Woody Allen movie" as the golly-gee dreamer Gil in the magically compelling Midnight in Paris (2011).

For sheer Wilsonness, though, it would be hard to top Hansel, the Razor-scooter-riding model and spider-monkey aficionado Wilson plays across from Stiller's Derek Zoolander. Hansel is so cuddly a character that even the high guard of fashion, whom the movie is most directly lampooning, loves him to pieces. And, after Wilson and Stiller made a surprise appearance in the Valentino runway show in March, who doesn't? As Wilson readied for the release of Zoolander 2 this month, he spoke with Valentino designers Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri about dropping into Paris Fashion Week for their show, living in Rome, and the art of cinema.

PIERPAOLO PICCIOLI: Hey, Owen. How are you?

OWEN WILSON: I'm good. Where are you guys?

PICCIOLI: We are in New York.

WILSON: Okay, I'm here in Malibu. I got back from Miami yesterday, so now I have a holiday.

PICCIOLI: This is a big position for us, the first time we are interviewers, but we promise not to ask you about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll. [Wilson laughs] Now, people are dying to know: What shampoo do you use on those golden locks?

WILSON: [laughs] Well, you have to mix it up. You can't get too attached to any one shampoo. And conditioner, also.

PICCIOLI: A lot of conditioning.

WILSON: Yes, exactly. [laughs]

MARIA GRAZIA CHIURI: We first met in Paris, at our show. What was that like for you?

WILSON: I guess I was a little bit nervous, because there seemed to be so much secrecy with Ben [Stiller] wanting to make sure that it was a surprise when we walked out on the runway. I remember showing up at Place Vendôme and doing the fitting and seeing the pajamas that I was going to wear—which I like very much—and seeing Ben arrive kind of in disguise. And, of course, we didn't know what the reception was going to be when we walked out on the runway, but it felt like we were in a rock band. People started cheering. It was a nice way to begin Zoolander 2, with that kind of reception.

CHIURI: A great moment.

PICCIOLI: It was a moment when everyone shared fame's energy. It was a moment of freedom in fashion—you could watch and not take everything so seriously.

WILSON: Yes, it was fantastic, and it was nice that you guys have such a good sense of humor, because some people don't have the ability to laugh at something. It's not a very attractive quality. Anna Wintour was there, and we did the little thing with her before the show. And, of course, she has a reputation—she can be very intimidating—but that day she was just smiling and laughing. That was my first time meeting her, and she seemed like she was having a great time. Everybody was enjoying themselves.

PICCIOLI: Now, our first real question, maybe the most complex: Why did you become an actor?

WILSON: Well, I think it was something that I just sort of fell into by luck. My roommate in college in Austin, Texas, was Wes Anderson. Wes always wanted to be a director. I was an English major in college, and he got us to work on a screenplay together. And then, in working on the screenplay, he wanted my brother, Luke, and me to act in this thing. We did a short film that was kind of a first act of what became Bottle Rocket. It was something I didn't know I would continue to do, because it's a little bit out of your hands—it just depends on how people react to you or if people want to hire you. Maybe that's why there's an insecurity sometimes in acting, because it's not like there's a correlation between hard work and how people receive you. But after Bottle Rocket, I started getting acting work. People started offering me roles in movies. It wasn't something that I thought about as a kid growing up in Texas. Actually, maybe I would have thought of it as a possibility, but it seemed so crazily far-fetched to think that you could work in movies that I really didn't ever quite imagine it. It was just lucky.

PICCIOLI: Wes is, of course, part of your career. You co-wrote maybe one of the most iconic fashion movies, The Royal Tenenbaums.

WILSON: Oh, yes, we worked together writing a couple more movies together: Rushmore [1998] and Tenenbaums. We filmed Life Aquatic, actually, in Rome, at Cinecittà, where we filmed Zoolander 2. I lived in Rome for about five or six months during Life Aquatic, so it was nice to return to Rome. And the city hadn't changed at all. I guess that's the thing about Rome: It never changes. The apartment that I rented in Rome this time was so great. It was right next to the steps, the Capitoline that Michelangelo designed.

PICCIOLI: I remember you biking in Rome.

WILSON: I was in Rome this time for about three or four months, and I feel like, by the time I left, every single person in Rome had seen me at least 10 times riding my bicycle. When I first got there, it seemed like people were happy to see me and would say hello. And by the end, they were kind of bored of seeing me. And it was like, "Ugh, there he goes again."

VF4mV92l.jpg

Kagoshima, Japan. Volcanic lightning is seen during an eruption of Mount Sakurajima

YFaTi2ol.jpg

São Paulo, Brazil. Men work to complete carnival floats. Photograph: Rahel Patrasso

mR3CAkfl.jpg

Blatten, Switzerland. Masked participants in a carnival cortege walk through Blatten. Photograph: Dominic Steinmann

qH9Fau7l.jpg

The Mentawai people, a native population in Indonesia, are known for their decorative tattoos and semi-nomadic life on the Mentawai islands, a chain of about 70 islands off Sumatra. Taken by Mohammed Saleh Bin Dollah.

Wishing you all a wonderful week end, have fun, take care ! 8dOmi6C.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 09:28
Hello Thalestris, Pan and all, thank you i had a great week and i hope everyone else did too :)

Thank you for the posts, oooh like Owen Wilson, a great actor :) Just thought i would mention that The Walking Dead is back ( woohoo ) lol on the 14th February. Apparently no one is safe so it does sound like we might lose some more of our favourite stars in the show :( Just hope Daryl and Michonne will be safe, they are my favourite 2 altho i love them all :) Can't wait to watch :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 16:50
ange1 wrote:
Hello Thalestris, Pan and all, thank you i had a great week and i hope everyone else did too :)

Thank you for the posts, oooh like Owen Wilson, a great actor :) Just thought i would mention that The Walking Dead is back ( woohoo ) lol on the 14th February. Apparently no one is safe so it does sound like we might lose some more of our favourite stars in the show :( Just hope Daryl and Michonne will be safe, they are my favourite 2 altho i love them all :) Can't wait to watch :)

Hi ange and thanks for telling me about "The Walking Dead" , I'm actually so behind regarding that one.. And since you mention Norman Reedus .. I've found a little something for you today.. I actually missed that interview. So here we go. And I've added a few pics and some indie movie trailers as well. I hope that you'll enjoy it. I'll try to post next week if I find some time.. Otherwise I wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a great start of the week !

DFvzHVTl.jpg

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus in Sky

The actor best known as The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon on haunting new movie Sky, compassion for migrants, how masculinity evolves as you get older – and being asked for endless selfies.

Hi Norman! Do you like this freight elevator? (1)

I love it! It’s like Disneyland.

In what way?

It’s like Haunted Mansion when the walls close in on you!

In Sky you play a dying man, Diego, who lives in the desert with his pet iguana and falls for Diane Kruger (2). How was it for you?

I was on a train entirely driven by women. I was just a passenger and very happy with that idea. I was surrounded by a lot of really protective feminine energy, and I feel like if you’re fading out of this world that’s what you’d want to be surrounded by. I was raised by women, too, so maybe that helped.

In the film your character explains men sometimes punch each other just to try to feel something. Do you have experience of that?

I think as you get older you realise there’s a truth to that. I think if you’re in a fight when you’re younger it happens really fast, and then it’s something you think about for a long time. As a man I feel if I knew what I know now back then I could have cut out a lot of bullshit.

Do you identify with Diego in other ways?

I get tongue-tied in situations. I’m a little standoffish. There’s times I puff up my chest and walk around like a rooster.

Are you happy being held up as an example of a particular type of masculinity?

The only similarity I would see is that the character on The Walking Dead (3) is a late bloomer. Otherwise, I think the characters are completely different. Allowing himself to fall in love is something Daryl Dixon wouldn’t have done until after he’s lost everything and the world’s gone to shit. Part of that character’s appeal is that you’re watching this guy reinvent himself as someone who’s finding a sense of self-worth through other people in his life. He’s slowly becoming proud of who he is.

I liked the bit where Diego covertly leaves out some water canisters for people crossing the border from Mexico. Do you think we’re not compassionate enough towards migrants at the moment?

It’s so, so depressing. I’ve been listening to a lot of news on the way to work (4). The last thing I heard on NPR was a women was who taking people in in Calais. She was at capacity and she was asking for help and still taking people in. Super-passionate and cool. Diego does things without the need for recognition, which is the boldest, nicest thing. And Daryl’s like that, too. He never says: look at me, look what I did. So maybe the characters are actually really similar.

The film has a lot to say about photography and whether it gets in the way of appreciating nature. What do you think? (5)

I like that people take photos. I’m inundated with: ‘Can I get a selfie?’ You would not believe the amount of selfies I do a day. Everywhere I go. All the time. I’m still much more of a ‘Hi, my name is so-and-so, nice to meet you’ kind of a guy. If you spend a lot of time in the wild you can’t help but want to take a photo. But that’s much different from social media.

What does it do to you, having all those photos of you out there?

I was on plane the other day and somebody took a picture of the back of my head. And by the time I got to wifi someone had sent me it. But I will say I was on a plane with Martin Short sitting in front of me about three weeks before, and I took a picture of the back of his head.

Why?

Because it’s fucking Martin Short and he’s rad. And he wasn’t gonna turn around and I was too embarrassed to say anything. And I didn’t feel bad about it at all.

Footnotes

(1) Round the back of the Elgin Theatre in Toronto, for eight minutes, after the world premiere of his new film, before he braved the screaming fans outside the stage door.

(2) Directed by Fabienne Berthaud. She saw Reedus’s face on a magazine cover. They Skyped for an hour and she cast him.

(3) Daryl, the soft-hearted redneck and breakout star of the show. Merchandise featuring his face includes t-shirts, pint glasses, mugs, throws, dolls and bedspreads.

(4) He’s in Toronto briefly as a break from shooting more Walking Dead: “On the plane coming here I was in the bathroom, wiping blood off my face.”

(5) Reedus, a former model, has published a coffee table book of his own photos, called The Sun’s Coming Up … Like A Big Bald Head (“a hauntingly intimate journey through the dark and sublime”).

LDuAKifl.jpg

Montevideo, Uruguay. A drummer has his face spray-painted ahead of the Las llamadas carnival parade
Photograph: Matilde Campodonico.

vjIZu7Sl.jpg

New Orleans, US. A performer throws beads during the Krewe of Endymion Mardi Gras parade
Photograph: Gerald Herbert

4Hs5TBal.jpg

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A boy runs across the courtyard of a temple decorated with lanterns to celebrate the Chinese new year of the monkey. Photograph: Olivia Harris

GJZwSuml.jpg

Minnesota, US. Attendees of the Luminary Loppet night on Lake of the Isles in Minneapolis. Photograph: Aaron Lavinsky.

Under the Shadow: As a mother and daughter struggle to cope with the terrors of the post-revolution, war torn Tehran of the 80s, a mysterious evil begins to haunt their home.(Director: Babak Anvari, Writer: Babak Anvari Stars: Narges Rashidi, Avin Manshadi, Bobby Naderi, Horror, 2016.) Sundance Festival.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday ! 8dOmi6C.gif

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 17:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:

I have an inroad to who dies this season if you care to know pm me but beware spoilers can ruin your day!!! and I am a HUGE WD fan I started with the comics and so far the show has held to the original storyline very closely so you WD comic readers know whats coming next.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 08:59
Hello Thalestris and all :) thank you for the post on Daryl... ooh great pic. Aww shame your behind with the walking dead but i am a big fan. There are a few shows that i tend to try and keep up with and this is one of them. Once i saw i was hooked :)
Wish you and all a Lovely Monday :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 09:03
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

I have an inroad to who dies this season if you care to know pm me but beware spoilers can ruin your day!!! and I am a HUGE WD fan I started with the comics and so far the show has held to the original storyline very closely so you WD comic readers know whats coming next.

Hi tommy thank you hun i know your a huge fan of the show too :) I have not read the comics but i am really pleased the show has not gone astray from the comics which a lot of shows tend to do.... ooh will pm you now i don't mind finding out what is going to happen and with my memory i may forget lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:53
ange1 wrote:
Hello Thalestris and all :) thank you for the post on Daryl... ooh great pic. Aww shame your behind with the walking dead but i am a big fan. There are a few shows that i tend to try and keep up with and this is one of them. Once i saw i was hooked :)

Oooh not sure if you have posted or seen this trailer but i think it looks a very interesting Horror movie.... The lovely Sarah Wayne Callies is the star in the movie and was also in The Walking Dead and Prison Break :) The movie hits Theatres 18th March

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 21:42
ange1 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Oooh not sure if you have posted or seen this trailer but i think it looks a very interesting Horror movie.... The lovely Sarah Wayne Callies is the star in the movie and was also in The Walking Dead and Prison Break :) The movie hits Theatres 18th March

Hi ange and yes of course I remember her, she was brilliant in The Walking Dead. And I did post indeed that trailer before, but between you & I, it's nice to watch it again because we do forget .. oh my.. And I unfortunately don't have much time to read these days, but I did spot this short article and since I was a huge fan of "Twin Peaks"... And I've added a few movie trailers.

vxASND4l.jpg

Naomi Watts signs on for the Twin Peaks revival
The Mulholland Drive actress will be reuniting with David Lynch for the first time since 2002.

Another week, another Twin Peaks rumour. Deadline reports that Naomi Watts is the latest big name to be appearing in the eagerly-awaited upcoming Twin Peaks revival. Lynch and Watts first worked together on 2001 classic Mulholland Drive, and she’s been linked to the project for some time now – with reports that Lynch reached out to her back in October 2015.

Watts will be joining an illustrious list of actors who have been attached to the show, including Laura Dern, Jennifer Jason Leigh, original cast member Kyle Maclahlan and the slightly more left-field choice of Amanda Seyfried. There’s no news yet on what role Watts will be playing, but her addition suggests that the Twin Peaks revival will feature an abundance of interesting female leads.

It’s also being reported that David Lynch will be appearing in front of the camera again as FBI Regional Bureau Chief Gordon Cole, a character that recurred throughout the original series.

We’re still a long way off the show’s premiere – at the moment, it’s slated to debut in early 2017. Until then, check out the teaser for the show below, or refresh your cult TV knowledge with our definitive Twin Peaks cheat sheet.

Wishing you a great Tuesday morning, afternoon, evening and good luck for tomorrow ! 8dOmi6C.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 23:05
Hello Thalestris and all :) thought i would post the new sneak trailer of Penny Dreadful which returns on May 1st .... I can't wait :) Also Patti LuPone (Joan Clayton-The Cut Wife Witch) is back in her new role as Dr Seward, an American therapist treating Vanessa. Oooh wonder if Vanessa will recognise her :) Also new in the show is Dr. Henry Jekyll.

Also an update for fans of 28 days later and 28 weeks later...Especially tommy as i know he is a big fan.... Danny Boyle has been considering the idea of making a third movie for some time now. I know he has been busy with Trainspotting 2 which i can't wait to see as the original cast are back :) Mr Boyle said he was most interested in the idea of a Third movie maybe even 28 years later. Well i hope after Trainspotting that will be his next project and would be awesome if it came out next year ooh or even this year :)

Have a great Friday everyone :)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 29 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2