View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.200.51.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 6 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 13:44
Author: Turtle
eyezin wrote:
Always turn up to people's funerals cos if you don't they won't come to yours

Ah ah ah, some witty dark sense of humor we have here, I just love it.. Mpp0lqH.gif

I'll give it a try, but you might have heard that one before I guess ? :

"“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” (Woody Allen)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 14:35
dazpicable wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.
Leon Trotsky.

ah ah , so true .. It makes me think about that one :

“We are flawed creatures with explosive feelings that subconsciously aspire to be non-violent sociopaths.”
(Jayme K). 6BTfrJ8.gif
Oh yes you got it.

wGHkwn3.gif

And today, I could have talked about .. Fifa corruption arrests, or the Vatican, even about that Singapore Airlines jet and so many other things.. But, I'll talk about women as I was reading that article entitled : Sexists are scared of Mad Max because it is a call to dismantle patriarchy. Some men have declared the movie a feminist conspiracy of mass- emasculating proportions... Oh my, well, I can't wait to see that movie now, that's for sure so I'll quote the author of the article, and if you haven't seen the trailer yet here we go:

"And that’s what makes the movie so forward-thinking: it’s not feminist because Theron’s character gets to engage in as much violence as any other action lead, but because the world director and writer George Miller has created shows the horror of sexism and the necessity of freedom from patriarchy. That is what’s truly terrifying to some men – not that Theron has more lines than actor Tom Hardy.

But I’m quite sure that most men’s sense of their own masculinity isn’t so fragile that it can’t survive a single movie in which a male protagonist is overshadowed and outperformed by a woman. If I’m wrong, though, I’d suggest that the men who can’t handle it should stay home. Maybe they can make themselves a nice sandwich."
( Jessica Valenti).

and a little extra : You might have heard about that new trailer of the remake of "Point Break" perhaps.. Obviously, I couldn't resist and re-watched the old one as well to compare.. Will you reach breaking point over Point Break remake trailer....? 2AtoAqI.gif

Point Break the original (1991, kathryn Bigelow)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102685/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Point Break the remake:(2015, Ericson Core).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2058673/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Wishing you all : Happy Wednesday ! f18ivYG.gif

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 16:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Thalestris wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.
Leon Trotsky.

ah ah , so true .. It makes me think about that one :

“We are flawed creatures with explosive feelings that subconsciously aspire to be non-violent sociopaths.”
(Jayme K). 6BTfrJ8.gif
Oh yes you got it.

wGHkwn3.gif

And today, I could have talked about .. Fifa corruption arrests, or the Vatican, even about that Singapore Airlines jet and so many other things.. But, I'll talk about women as I was reading that article entitled : Sexists are scared of Mad Max because it is a call to dismantle patriarchy. Some men have declared the movie a feminist conspiracy of mass- emasculating proportions... Oh my, well, I can't wait to see that movie now, that's for sure so I'll quote the author of the article, and if you haven't seen the trailer yet here we go:

"And that’s what makes the movie so forward-thinking: it’s not feminist because Theron’s character gets to engage in as much violence as any other action lead, but because the world director and writer George Miller has created shows the horror of sexism and the necessity of freedom from patriarchy. That is what’s truly terrifying to some men – not that Theron has more lines than actor Tom Hardy.

But I’m quite sure that most men’s sense of their own masculinity isn’t so fragile that it can’t survive a single movie in which a male protagonist is overshadowed and outperformed by a woman. If I’m wrong, though, I’d suggest that the men who can’t handle it should stay home. Maybe they can make themselves a nice sandwich."
( Jessica Valenti).

and a little extra : You might have heard about that new trailer of the remake of "Point Break" perhaps.. Obviously, I couldn't resist and re-watched the old one as well to compare.. Will you reach breaking point over Point Break remake trailer....? 2AtoAqI.gif

Point Break the original (1991, kathryn Bigelow)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102685/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Point Break the remake:(2015, Ericson Core).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2058673/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Wishing you all : Happy Wednesday ! f18ivYG.gif

To be honest was just hoping for some brain dead mindless violence with no hidden meanings but hey ho thanks for the info Thalestris.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 18:20

Ah sorry dazpicable if the movie doesn't meet your expectations, then again, most movies have some kind of morality even the most violent brainless ones if you watch carefully... wGHkwn3.gif

Take : "They Call Me Trinity" that I just adore, well, violent, yes, brainless, as well, but is there some hidden meaning somewhere hmm.. May be.. lpkMsKv.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067355/?ref_=nv_sr_1
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:03
Thalestris wrote:
Ah sorry dazpicable if the movie doesn't meet your expectations, then again, most movies have some kind of morality even the most violent brainless ones if you watch carefully... wGHkwn3.gif

Take : "They Call Me Trinity" that I just adore, well, violent, yes, brainless, as well, but is there some hidden meaning somewhere hmm.. May be.. lpkMsKv.gif

Did you think the second one was as good ?
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:21

Well, what an eloquent silence, one hot topic and everybody runs away.. I did try to do something different in here, because we all live in the XXI century right ? The traditional quote thread wouldn't make waves obviously, everybody would post the classics, the single mindset that we all know by heart.. I was hoping for some interesting interactions, you know, based on that theory of freethinking.. But I guess that I was wrong. And I'm certainly not going to feed that thread on my own, so I guess that we are back to the traditional thread then. And now, feel free to post whatever or not or let it rot really, I don't care. Do what you want. But above all, don't wake up, don't think, and apathy and indifference are the right answer obviously.

pftemTs.jpg

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” (Martin Luther King Jr., I Have a Dream: Writings and Speeches That Changed the World).

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:28
dazpicable wrote:
Thalestris wrote:

Did you think the second one was as good ?

and dazpicable you're really sweet, I could obviously talk about movies all day long in here, but it's a quote thread, isn't it ?

But nope I don't think that the second one was as good. wGHkwn3.gif
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 14:53
Gary Linekers one word quote "nauseating" when asked about Fifa's corruption case,trying to hide money from the prying eyes of officialdom mmmmmmmmm, here is another quote for Gary "glass houses" and "lobbing stones" you tax avoiding oik.
On another note can people that were genuinely suprised or even a little suprised please sign name below so i can pm you details of a bucket of sand im trying to flog.
The fact that the great historically well known for football nation of Quatar managed to get The World Cup at the height of summer may have indicated all was not as it should be,im old enough to recall the condition of teams when the states hosted the cup.
Endemic corruption, not going to be easy to clear them all out, i would think perhaps a clean sweep starting at the very top....... ideas anyone ???
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:43
Author:
Well i was out for 3 days and i think i missed a lot of thing ... but its good to be back ....and here's another quote...
When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:54
dazpicable wrote:
Gary Linekers one word quote "nauseating" when asked about Fifa's corruption case,trying to hide money from the prying eyes of officialdom mmmmmmmmm, here is another quote for Gary "glass houses" and "lobbing stones" you tax avoiding oik.
On another note can people that were genuinely suprised or even a little suprised please sign name below so i can pm you details of a bucket of sand im trying to flog.
The fact that the great historically well known for football nation of Quatar managed to get The World Cup at the height of summer may have indicated all was not as it should be,im old enough to recall the condition of teams when the states hosted the cup.
Endemic corruption, not going to be easy to clear them all out, i would think perhaps a clean sweep starting at the very top....... ideas anyone ???

hi dazpicable so it's just you & me.. wGHkwn3.gif , well at least, I won't be just talking to myself anymore.

Apart from that, I couldn't agree more as I notice everyday the same rampant corruption in France ! Oh my, and I'm thinking that I voted for that guy : François Hollande ( I really don't respect him anymore...) hoping for some change .. I prefer to laugh about it now really.. Such a disaster ! His last "brainwave" is to hunt down unemployed people, as we all know that they are all billionaires obviously and dangerous criminals, well I say ! Shame on him ! Because he prefers to help the French bosses to relocate their companies in China ! 60ixRnt.gif

Anyway, on the other hand, you have that , which sounds quite amazing ! France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities ( Legislation barring stores from spoiling and throwing away food is aimed at tackling epidemic of waste alongside food poverty)

I actually don't know what to think, if it's reassuring or not ? Meaning tomorrow we are all going to be unemployed, but at least, we'll have something left to eat ? Hmm ? GwwA2Wb.gif

Ok since, I didn't have time to read the newspapers today , I was thinking about just posting this trailer, because I do love Simon Pegg , ok, he is not always funny, his movies aren't always great perhaps. But he is such a lovely guy ! So a bit of romance and comedy for the week end ! RpoHhy4.gif And by the way, I've seen "Mad Max, Fury Road" in 3D last night, that was so much fun ..Great directing, so witty and inventive I just loved it, especially the ending ...but no spoiler !

And I was thinking since it's not a quote thread hmm, we should think about a new title .. ?! The local hangout ? 2AtoAqI.gif What do you think ?

Happy Friday to you all ! xR0G40N.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3064298/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:59
Abhi121 wrote:
Well i was out for 3 days and i think i missed a lot of thing ... but its good to be back ....and here's another quote...
When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Welcome back Abbhi wGHkwn3.gif and thanks, that's indeed a great quote, I share that same theory of resilience (Boris Cyrulnik). Have a great Friday xR0G40N.gif
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 13:48
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

Welcome back Abbhi wGHkwn3.gif and thanks, that's indeed a great quote, I share that same theory of resilience (Boris Cyrulnik). Have a great Friday xR0G40N.gif
Well thanks a lot Thalestris ... yes it is a great quote ... and hope you and everyone else have a great Friday as well:)
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 15:59
Thalestris wrote:
dazpicable wrote:

hi dazpicable so it's just you & me.. wGHkwn3.gif , well at least, I won't be just talking to myself anymore.

Apart from that, I couldn't agree more as I notice everyday the same rampant corruption in France ! Oh my, and I'm thinking that I voted for that guy : François Hollande ( I really don't respect him anymore...) hoping for some change .. I prefer to laugh about it now really.. Such a disaster ! His last "brainwave" is to hunt down unemployed people, as we all know that they are all billionaires obviously and dangerous criminals, well I say ! Shame on him ! Because he prefers to help the French bosses to relocate their companies in China ! 60ixRnt.gif

Anyway, on the other hand, you have that , which sounds quite amazing ! France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities ( Legislation barring stores from spoiling and throwing away food is aimed at tackling epidemic of waste alongside food poverty)

I actually don't know what to think, if it's reassuring or not ? Meaning tomorrow we are all going to be unemployed, but at least, we'll have something left to eat ? Hmm ? GwwA2Wb.gif

Ok since, I didn't have time to read the newspapers today , I was thinking about just posting this trailer, because I do love Simon Pegg , ok, he is not always funny, his movies aren't always great perhaps. But he is such a lovely guy ! So a bit of romance and comedy for the week end ! RpoHhy4.gif And by the way, I've seen "Mad Max, Fury Road" in 3D last night, that was so much fun ..Great directing, so witty and inventive I just loved it, especially the ending ...but no spoiler !

And I was thinking since it's not a quote thread hmm, we should think about a new title .. ?! The local hangout ? 2AtoAqI.gif What do you think ?

Well i have to agree the unemployed are certainly an easy target for politicians it's the same in the UK not much difference really.
The food thing well in principle it seems like a good idea however in practice not always so.Brighton for instance either Morrisons or Waitrose tried a scheme of giving away all unsold sandwiches and various other food items away to the homeless and those on assisted living,went well for some time.Human nature being what it is i guess it was only a matter of time before someone ate a nut and had a reaction,yeah you guessed right, sued the supermarket which now no longer continues this practice.
Credit to the French people however, i heard some time ago they tried to introduce the "wheel clamp" into Paris according to info i gather a fair amount of locals went around and "sabotaged" said clamps with super glue.
A certain friend of mine from Coatbridge took rather unkindly to being clamped here in the south of England so removed the whole thing took half the front of the car off mind then put it back, drove to the cop shop, as he handed it in a bloke walked in behind him to report said clamp as stolen.No damage to the clamp, so nothing to be done, not charged with nowt and a few choice words for the clamper most of which he didnae understand as his accent gets stronger the more pissed off he gets.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 20:53
dazpicable wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
dazpicable wrote:

Well i have to agree the unemployed are certainly an easy target for politicians it's the same in the UK not much difference really.
The food thing well in principle it seems like a good idea however in practice not always so.Brighton for instance either Morrisons or Waitrose tried a scheme of giving away all unsold sandwiches and various other food items away to the homeless and those on assisted living,went well for some time.Human nature being what it is i guess it was only a matter of time before someone ate a nut and had a reaction,yeah you guessed right, sued the supermarket which now no longer continues this practice.
Credit to the French people however, i heard some time ago they tried to introduce the "wheel clamp" into Paris according to info i gather a fair amount of locals went around and "sabotaged" said clamps with super glue.
A certain friend of mine from Coatbridge took rather unkindly to being clamped here in the south of England so removed the whole thing took half the front of the car off mind then put it back, drove to the cop shop, as he handed it in a bloke walked in behind him to report said clamp as stolen.No damage to the clamp, so nothing to be done, not charged with nowt and a few choice words for the clamper most of which he didnae understand as his accent gets stronger the more pissed off he gets.

Yeah just like you, I don't know what to expect really, but since so many people in France are living below the poverty line and that charity : "Les restaurants du coeur" feeds around 1 000 000 people in winter, but partially in summer, so well we'll see if it's working or not. And regarding the wheel clamp hmm, I didn't know about the super glue ah ah, thanks for the tip. But it's certainly an absolute nightmare.. Then again, parking in French cities now costs an arm and a leg anyway.

So I'll be changing the title of this thread now, obviously the quotes are still welcome if you like. So it becomes : The Local Hangout
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 21:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
if i catch you in my bedroom ever again i will break your legs.

mr dave price.

my nieghbour.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 6 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4