Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 7 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 09:14
Author:
Well old name wasn't bad tho:P but the new name suits better;) ...
The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud. Somebody who may not look like you. May not call God the same name you call God - if they call God at all. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody. - Maya Angelou
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 16:22
Author: Turtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
if i catch you in my bedroom ever again i will break your legs.

mr dave price.

my nieghbour.

Hi dogsthrobber, I'm going to ask you the silliest question of all .... But being French, I've seen lots of tv shows and series, movies , but my neighbor doesn't ring any bell.. So is it my neighbor a show or your real neighbor.. ? Now I'm intrigued ..lpkMsKv.gif You'll have to tip me on that one.. And again my apologies .. as it might sound obvious to most people I guess? wGHkwn3.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 17:30
Abhi121 wrote:
The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud. Somebody who may not look like you. May not call God the same name you call God - if they call God at all. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody. - Maya Angelou

Hi Abhi, a beautiful and powerful quote indeed, and Maya Angelou was certainly one of the most extraordinary woman of our times wGHkwn3.gif

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

And for today, hmm, while I was getting rid of my Saturday chores.. I had time to think about what I read this morning.. We do live in some crazy world, don't we? .. But I'm not going to bore you with politics right away.. First, this rare tv footage if you haven't seen it yet ?

Full moment Japan's Mount Shidake Volcano Erupts 29 May 2015.

The second thing that I've noticed.. . Sex Workers Retraining Scheme Sponsored by Barclays

Quotes : “Also sex workers are very, very confident. You can’t be a sex worker and be shy in a public setting because your client won’t be comfortable and you won’t be able to get the job done. That’s the thing we find with all our clients: they are amazing people and we are just helping them with the skills and attributes they already have.”

“The reality of sex work is you can spend long hours of the day waiting for the phone to ring,” she said. “It can be isolating and you can lose touch with the outside world. Being able to keep your employment skills up is very important.

“And even though I have found sex work a very enjoyable experience, I’ve had to keep my wits about me. Some of my friends who worked on the streets have been attacked, robbed, even killed, that’s why I never wanted to do that type of work.”

But some sex workers responded to the initiative with caution. The English Collective of Prostitutes, which campaigns for the liberalisation of prostitution, told Gay Star News the scheme may merely skirt the problems some sex workers face.

“Many of us are mothers supporting families. If we want to leave prostitution, jobs are few, wages too low, or we are blocked from them by our ‘criminal record’ or our immigration status,” a spokesperson said.

“If THT wants to support sex workers, they can back our call for decriminalisation so we can work more safely, and back our demand for a living wage for all workers, including mothers and other carers.”

“For many, leaving the industry is out of the question because of a severe lack of options – that might be due to things like poverty, disability or immigration status. While that’s the case, any measures that are designed to help us must also include support for decriminalisation, so that those who don’t benefit from schemes such as these can be safe in their work.”

Ok now I can talk just a tiny bit about politics.. And this is really something that unfortunately we can not ignore..

Russia has imposed an entry ban on 89 European politicians and military leaders, in a move that has angered Europe and worsened the country’s standoff with the west over the Ukraine conflict. It is a sign of Russia’s deteriorating relations with the west after more than 6,200 people have been killed in fighting between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists. Russia continues to dismiss accusations from Ukraine, Nato and western powers that it is supporting the separatists with arms and its own troops.

E1LUKJO.jpg

The Deadly Fire (Dmytro Skazhenyk. Ukraine.)

And finally, a little something far more cheerful wGHkwn3.gif Aaaaaah Guy Pearce !! k7G8seA.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3824412/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Wishing you all a great week end !!! HK4gC3b.gif
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 05:40
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:

Hi Abhi, a beautiful and powerful quote indeed, and Maya Angelou was certainly one of the most extraordinary woman of our times wGHkwn3.gif

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

And for today, hmm, while I was getting rid of my Saturday chores.. I had time to think about what I read this morning.. We do live in some crazy world, don't we? .. But I'm not going to bore you with politics right away.. First, this rare tv footage if you haven't seen it yet ?

Full moment Japan's Mount Shidake Volcano Erupts 29 May 2015.

The second thing that I've noticed.. . Sex Workers Retraining Scheme Sponsored by Barclays

Quotes : “Also sex workers are very, very confident. You can’t be a sex worker and be shy in a public setting because your client won’t be comfortable and you won’t be able to get the job done. That’s the thing we find with all our clients: they are amazing people and we are just helping them with the skills and attributes they already have.”

“The reality of sex work is you can spend long hours of the day waiting for the phone to ring,” she said. “It can be isolating and you can lose touch with the outside world. Being able to keep your employment skills up is very important.

“And even though I have found sex work a very enjoyable experience, I’ve had to keep my wits about me. Some of my friends who worked on the streets have been attacked, robbed, even killed, that’s why I never wanted to do that type of work.”

But some sex workers responded to the initiative with caution. The English Collective of Prostitutes, which campaigns for the liberalisation of prostitution, told Gay Star News the scheme may merely skirt the problems some sex workers face.

“Many of us are mothers supporting families. If we want to leave prostitution, jobs are few, wages too low, or we are blocked from them by our ‘criminal record’ or our immigration status,” a spokesperson said.

“If THT wants to support sex workers, they can back our call for decriminalisation so we can work more safely, and back our demand for a living wage for all workers, including mothers and other carers.”

“For many, leaving the industry is out of the question because of a severe lack of options – that might be due to things like poverty, disability or immigration status. While that’s the case, any measures that are designed to help us must also include support for decriminalisation, so that those who don’t benefit from schemes such as these can be safe in their work.”

Ok now I can talk just a tiny bit about politics.. And this is really something that unfortunately we can not ignore..

Russia has imposed an entry ban on 89 European politicians and military leaders, in a move that has angered Europe and worsened the country’s standoff with the west over the Ukraine conflict. It is a sign of Russia’s deteriorating relations with the west after more than 6,200 people have been killed in fighting between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists. Russia continues to dismiss accusations from Ukraine, Nato and western powers that it is supporting the separatists with arms and its own troops.

E1LUKJO.jpg

The Deadly Fire (Dmytro Skazhenyk. Ukraine.)

And finally, a little something far more cheerful wGHkwn3.gif Aaaaaah Guy Pearce !! k7G8seA.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3824412/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Wishing you all a great week end !!! HK4gC3b.gif
Well hello Thalestris .... i never saw that Japan clip tho n would even have seen it if u wouldn't posted it over here .. thanks for that ...
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. - Baltasar Gracian
And hope everyone have a great Sunday ...
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Not suprised, freeze assets of certain Russians abroad they retaliate what did the west expect flowers ??
The Ukraine has been a region in conflict for many, many years now most countries around her have laid claim from Poland to Austria and even Romania.
Supporting the rebels with ammo and troops almost certainly accurate, reminds me of certain "advisors" used by other countries in the name of peace.
Also not so sure on how calling Putin "special needs"as reported in some press releases is going to help matters at all, if he isn't it may just piss him off and if he is it will definately piss him off :-).
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 15:48

Well hello Thalestris .... i never saw that Japan clip tho n would even have seen it if u wouldn't posted it over here .. thanks for that ... [/color]
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. - Baltasar Gracian
And hope everyone have a great Sunday ...[/quote]

Hi Abhi I'm glad that you've enjoyed that tv footage. And I hope that you had a nice Sunday?

A student to teacher: “I am so alone; I don’t know what to do?” Teacher: “Do not worry about being alone, we always come alone and go alone. In a very sweet accident, we meet others who are alone and start to be part of them in various forms of relationships such as friends, husband, wife, mother, father, sister and so on. So, life is about sharing a moment together, not thinking as if you are alone.” (Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday)

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 16:35
dazpicable wrote:
Not suprised, freeze assets of certain Russians abroad they retaliate what did the west expect flowers ??
The Ukraine has been a region in conflict for many, many years now most countries around her have laid claim from Poland to Austria and even Romania.
Supporting the rebels with ammo and troops almost certainly accurate, reminds me of certain "advisors" used by other countries in the name of peace.
Also not so sure on how calling Putin "special needs"as reported in some press releases is going to help matters at all, if he isn't it may just piss him off and if he is it will definitely piss him off :-).

Hi daz wGHkwn3.gif I'm not asking if you had nice weather .. I guess that you're having this endless rain as well .. m3gANKP.gif and nah.. It's not fu... * depressing.. 2AtoAqI.gif And regarding Putin , I tend to think that no matter what we do , he will be pissed off anyway , it's in his nature .. so ..

Apart from that, I didn't read much today, I know, I haven't done my homework, bad girl vTboF2W.gif so I'll be cheating a little bit and I'll talk about that horror movie that I've seen last night ... which was really good xR0G40N.gif but if you don't like weird well, then it's not for you, I prefer to warn you.. as I don't want to hear later on: "Hey girl, you recommended that movie, but I was so bored .." So yes, I repeat, it's weird and slow ...

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

Quote from an article read recently talking about that female vampire :

"As she transforms, so the movie mutates around her, gleefully crossing boundaries as it mixes and matches its tropes. Early scenes evoke the monochrome retro-cool of Jim Jarmusch’s Stranger Than Paradise, where Marandi is less James Dean than John Lurie. Then we awaken in the world of Eraserhead, the concrete walls and belching industrial backdrops of Taft, California, echoing the geometric framings of David Lynch’s stateless nightmare. And all the while we move toward the gothic terrain of FW Murnau and Tod Browning (Marandi is fancy-dressed as Dracula when he first meets “the Girl”) refracted through the noirish lens of Abel Ferrara’s The Addiction."

and talking about the female director of the movie ( Ana Lily Amirpour)

"Her next feature, The Bad Batch, is billed as a dystopian tale of love and cannibalism with a star-studded cast including Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey and Diego Luna. They’ve clearly been spellbound by Amirpour’s thrilling debut and are expecting great things of her. See this and you’ll understand why".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4334266/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1

And just like those actors, I've certainly been spellbound as well by this unique horror movie.. k8uaLVj.gif

t0tcDMo.gif

BX08eOX.gif

5EJcy7l.gif

t69d6hL.gif

xszr7pb.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2326554/?ref_=nv_sr_1

and now, well, feeling a bit lazy today and sleepy .. kHTfWUi.gif So I'll just post you those 2 songs heard today and that I play on repeat.. and wishing you all a nice evening, morning.. no matter what you do.. And a great start of the week.. lBWUAAQ.gif

First one : Crocodiles - Crybaby Demon ( Album: Boys , released May, 12, 2015 , Zoo Music).

second: The Vaccines- Want You So Bad ( Album : English Graffiti, album released May 22, 2015). 4cBNhO1.gif

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 09:30
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Abhi I'm glad that you've enjoyed that tv footage. And I hope that you had a nice Sunday?

A student to teacher: “I am so alone; I don’t know what to do?” Teacher: “Do not worry about being alone, we always come alone and go alone. In a very sweet accident, we meet others who are alone and start to be part of them in various forms of relationships such as friends, husband, wife, mother, father, sister and so on. So, life is about sharing a moment together, not thinking as if you are alone.” (Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday)
Hello there Thalestris ... yes i had a great Sunday thanks and hope u 2:) ....
well thats a great quote ... and the music videos are really awesome ....

Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.- Martin Luther
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:34
Author: ModeratorET lover
quote-the-best-things-life-are-unseen-thats-why-awesome-quotes-186348.jpg

A lovely quote and so very true. Beautiful things come to us in our dreams.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 15:33

Hello there Thalestris ... yes i had a great Sunday thanks and hope u 2:) ....
well thats a great quote ... and the music videos are really awesome ....

Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.- Martin Luther[/quote]

Hi Abhi, glad to hear that you had a great week end and enjoyed the videos.. Mine was ok apart from the pouring rain, but in fact, I caught up on movies and music so it's a good thing wGHkwn3.gif I'll be posting a few videos again today in a different style .. Meanwhile, a little quote :

Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you that music has boundaries. But, man, there's no boundary line to art.” (Charlie Parker)

Have a great start of the week ! 0SUUfVl.gif
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 15:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle

Up to your waist in water,
Up to your eyes in slush –
Using the kind of language,
That makes the sergeant blush;
Who wouldn't join the army?
That's what we all inquire,
Don't we pity the poor civilians sitting beside the fire.

J.P. Long and Maurice Scott.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 16:40

A lovely quote and so very true. Beautiful things come to us in our dreams. [/quote]

Hi ange, and I'm thinking that I'll have to come and see you in chat sometime .. Damn, time flies hmm... vTboF2W.gif

Meanwhile, since you just mentioned the invisible and the dreams...It makes me think about that crazy stuff that I've read this morning .. Sometimes, I just wonder about the legal system really.. : "Woman sent to jail for noisy sex"

"Ms G.W, of Small Heath in Birmingham, was given a two-week prison sentence after a civil court judge concluded that she had breached the order by screaming and shouting while having sex at a level of noise that annoyed a neighbour".

After reading that, I was thinking, am I hallucinating now..?! I mean, it can't be serious !!! In my country for instance, from September to end of February, we can hear gun shots all day long if we live outside of the cities because of the hunting season.. What's more stressful than gunshots , you tell me.. And that neighbor can't stand the natural noise of a woman who is happy and having pleasure, so my question is : What's wrong with you people ?! And that judge : Emma Kelly ! YUJaHx8.gif Probably time to breathe in and breathe out and talk to a psychologist or something ...

I'd rather listen to a thousand happy women having pleasure rather than gun shots, believe me !

apart from that, a few things gathered here and there ..

Nas Presents the Real Hip Hop (1/06/15.):

and at lunch time, I listened to this : That shop is certainly groovin' ... NBfA0hU.gif

Gene Farris Boiler Room Chicago Dj Set. (20/05/15)

and a little reminder : Series Premiere on NBC today. The Whispers. ( No idea what to expect with that one really.. lpkMsKv.gif )

An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity. d2WjTT7.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3487410/?ref_=nv_sr_1

and for those who are interested in viruses .. Yes, I'm going to post a virus in here now.. 2AtoAqI.gif Just kidding of course wGHkwn3.gif

seriously, let me introduce to the MERS !

zzyROYbm.jpg

That charming tiny thing known also as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome or "killer bug"

"In Saudi Arabia, where at least 414 people have been infected, 115 have died as of last Monday – some of them health workers who caught it from patients." "With no antiviral drugs or vaccines to treat it".

"Public health officials have issued warnings about wider dissemination of the virus during times of pilgrimage. Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman have all had people arriving with Mers and, last week, America joined the list when a man travelled by plane from Saudi Arabia, through London, to visit family near Chicago before he became ill (he is recovering)."

"Mers is a new type of coronavirus, a family of viral infections that causes common colds as well as Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome). Mers causes respiratory infections that lead to pneumonia and, potentially, kidney failure. The virus can be passed through close contact between people but is not spread easily – otherwise more people would be infected. Also Mers isn't a robust virus and can be killed by household disinfectants"

"There is growing evidence that the virus hangs on in camels in the Middle East. A case report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention linked the Mers infection of a 43-year-old man in Jeddah with sick camels he had been looking after for three weeks. Public Health England advises travellers to the Middle East to avoid "unnecessary contact with camels", including raw camel meat or raw camel milk. To avoid the spread of infections between humans, you should wash hands regularly with soap and fully dry them, and should not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. You should use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing. "

"The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia recommends that those over 65 or with chronic diseases, pregnant women, and children under 12 postpone any pilgrimages while the number of people infected with Mers is rising. But the risk is small, and it seems a new coronavirus emerges every couple of years. If you worry too much, you would never go anywhere."

and in the end I read this, it's not exactly a surprise, is it ?

"The string of massive snowstorms and bone-chilling cold on the US east coast, as well as flooding in Britain and record temperatures in Europe, are linked to rapid ice loss in the Arctic, new research appears to confirm."

"“We are seeing extended periods of extreme weather because when the temperature difference between polar and mid northern latitudes gets smaller [because of global warming] this has the effect of weakening the jet stream , allowing it to be deflects more easily and to meander more. It’s a combination of natural conditions being intensified and global warming,” said Professor Francis.

"This new manifestation of of global warming ... may have substantial societal impact as more frequent extreme weather events in mid latitudes will affect billions of people directly through damage to property and infrastructure andindirectly through farming and water supplies.”

Well, before we all end up in jail after making too much noise while having sex at night , I wish you all a great start of the week, have fun ! HujvqJL.gif
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 17:28
Author:
dazpicable wrote:
Up to your waist in water,
Up to your eyes in slush –
Using the kind of language,
That makes the sergeant blush;
Who wouldn't join the army?
That's what we all inquire,
Don't we pity the poor civilians sitting beside the fire.

J.P. Long and Maurice Scott.
I wont be joining ...
Sorry..
Denied ... lmao ... just kidding
that's a great quote ...
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 05:36
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Abhi, glad to hear that you had a great week end and enjoyed the videos.. Mine was ok apart from the pouring rain, but in fact, I caught up on movies and music so it's a good thing wGHkwn3.gif I'll be posting a few videos again today in a different style .. Meanwhile, a little quote :

Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you that music has boundaries. But, man, there's no boundary line to art.” (Charlie Parker)

Well said and hope u 2 ... and those videos are so good ...
I try to explain to people that the only way to be cool is to be who you truly are, and the only way to live life is to do the things that you want to do and be the person that you want to be no matter who that is or what that is or how you have to do it. That's the only way you can be genuinely happy. - Tucker Max
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 15:49
Abhi121 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:

Well said and hope u 2 ... and those videos are so good ...
I try to explain to people that the only way to be cool is to be who you truly are, and the only way to live life is to do the things that you want to do and be the person that you want to be no matter who that is or what that is or how you have to do it. That's the only way you can be genuinely happy. - Tucker Max

Abhi & Daz Gentlemen, Et friends, bonsoir ! xKzlYIH.gif I'm preparing next post, no music today , some serious topics for a start and movie trailers, so don't worry, it won't be just boring iOR70Jx.gif wGHkwn3.gif

"Charm is often despised but I can never see why. No one has it who isn't capable of genuinely liking others, at least at the actual moment of meeting and speaking. Charm is always genuine; it may be superficial but it isn't false.” (P.D. James, The Children of Men)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 7 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3