H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 8 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Snyper avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 16:00
Author:
Never choose a friend without complete understanding and
Never loose a friend because of small misunderstanding !

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 16:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Snyper wrote:
Indeed...... "A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better"
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 17:09
Author: Turtle
Ok a little bit of fun to begin with, otherwise you'll probably just run away after the first sentence : I've seen this at lunchtime :

e1SiVKQm.jpg

Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper published by Allen Lane. 5WIITSj.gif

"This is the story that Nathaniel Popper set out to tell. He’s a New York Times reporter, and it shows: he has apparently limitless stamina, an eye for detail, a compulsive need to provide glib pen portraits (a key player is “a slender man with dark movie-star looks, a sophisticated accent, and clothes that signalled elegance and ease” – that kind of thing), and so on. His book has a huge cast of characters, often referred to just by their first names, so that one sometimes has the feeling of having stumbled into a family saga. And it’s structured like a tech thriller – chronological, with short chapters each concluding on the nearest thing Popper can find to a cliffhanger at that point in his narrative."

"Two things stand out from Mr Popper’s narrative. The first is confirmation of how long and tortuous is the road from a technological breakthrough to real-world acceptance. Anybody who thinks that bringing a technology to market is easy has never done it. The other is the colossal damage done to the prospects of bitcoin (and indeed of cryptocurrencies generally) by the Silk Road online black market, a platform known for selling illegal drugs that used bitcoins as its means of exchange, which was eventually shut down by the US authorities. Given that a currency – analogue or digital – is only as good as the trust that people place in it, the Silk Road fiasco gave governments and the media the spin that they needed – that cryptocurrencies are really only for bad people. Which is a shame, because it may be that they are just what a networked world needs".

Seen at lunchtime as well:

Science Magazine caused outrage with an advice column where a female researcher was told to put up with being ogled by her boss. This may be the worst advice it’s possible to give a woman in science. But in case it isn’t, here’s some more

"Dear Dr Briss
I’m pretty sure a senior researcher in my group is a vampire. He has pronounced fangs, only ever works at night, claims to be 800 years old and is constantly hanging upside-down from the ceiling of his office. I wouldn’t mind so much but he’s recently put me to work on the night shift, replaced my lab coat with a flowing white gown and keeps urging me to take a nap in the break room which now has an elaborate four-poster bed in it.
This seems like questionable workplace conduct. What would you suggest I do?
Yours
Mina"

"Dear Mina
Imagine what it would be like if all individuals weren’t undead. Life, or lack of it, would be quite boring, wouldn’t it? The behaviour you mention is common in the workplace. I had a friend once who’d employed a werewolf as a post-doc. He never even noticed, unless it was a full moon.
What your superior is doing doesn’t sound illegal, but if he progresses to actual drinking of your blood then you may want to have a quiet word with him. But just imagine the perks of an endless cursed existence. Think of all the data you’d be able to work through.
Dr B"

Ok apart from that, I read that early this morning, and I'm being really serious this time, it won't last long, promise wGHkwn3.gif :

(1st of June 2015 ) "WASHINGTON — American and Turkish officials are discussing a joint effort to clear Islamic State fighters away from Turkey’s southern border, a senior State Department official said on Monday.

The official did not provide details or explain what role American air power might play, but he said that discussions with Turkish officials had progressed after several rocky months. “We are looking for things we can do in a very material and tangible way,” the official said. “We want to get those extremists off their border. We want to look at a way that we can do that cooperatively with them.”

"The United States has sent 2,000 antitank weapons to help the Iraqis defend themselves against suicide vehicles. The coalition has already trained 7,000 Iraqi soldiers and is in the process of training 4,000 more, the State Department official said.

The coalition is also expected to support Mr. Abadi’s plan to bring new recruits into the Iraqi Army and rebuild the Iraqi police. After the Islamic State took Ramadi, Mr. Abadi fired the head of the Anbar police. Those officers are supposed to help secure towns and cities that the Iraqi government hopes to free from the control of the Islamic State". ( source: NY Times.)

So obviously a little map will help to understand the situation :

UkAsgzSl.png

"With no agreement on Syria, the United States has not been able to conduct airstrikes from its air base at Incirlik, Turkey. Efforts to stem the flow of volunteers and supplies for extremist groups that are fighting the Assad government, much of which has entered Syria from Turkish territory, have also fallen short.

Though the State Department official declined to provide details, he appeared to be alluding to a much more modest approach than the establishment of a large buffer zone or an extensive no-fly zone.

Any agreement on a plan, he said, would not come before the June 7 parliamentary elections in Turkey
."

Ok and now, some movie trailers, I was actually searching for Sicario's trailer .. But couldn't find any so you'll have the press conference for now, which is really interesting , you'll hear some little French at the beginning, but it won't last long and then, it's only in English.

Sicario : Director: Denis Villeneuve, Writer: Taylor Sheridan, Cast: Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, Benicio Del Toro

In Mexico, Sicario means hitman. In the lawless border area stretching between the U.S. and Mexico, an idealistic FBI agent is enlisted by an elite government task force official to aid in the escalating war against drugs. Led by an enigmatic consultant with a questionable past, the team sets out on a clandestine journey forcing Kate to question everything that she believes in order to survive.

Irrational Man by Woody Allen : A tormented philosophy professor finds a will to live when he commits an existential act. Director: Woody Allen, Writer: Woody Allen, Cast: Emma Stone, Joaquin Phoenix, Parker Posey.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3715320/?ref_=nv_sr_1

and finally : A Tale of love and darkness by Natalie Portman. A drama based on the memoir of Amos Oz, a writer, journalist, and advocate of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Director: Natalie Portman, Writers: Amos Oz (memoir), Natalie Portman (screenplay) Cast: Natalie Portman, Makram Khoury, Gilad Kahana |

Wishing you all a great Tuesday, a nice day to those who are just waking up and a lovely evening to those who are resting now hNC3a2L.gif
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 06:48
Author:
Snyper wrote:
Well said bro ...
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. - Jim Morrison
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 07:10
Author:
Hy there Thalestris and thanks for the info & videos and another quote on friends ...
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. - Baltasar Gracian
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:

A lovely quote and so very true. Beautiful things come to us in our dreams.

Hi ange, and I'm thinking that I'll have to come and see you in chat sometime .. Damn, time flies hmm... vTboF2W.gif

Meanwhile, since you just mentioned the invisible and the dreams...It makes me think about that crazy stuff that I've read this morning .. Sometimes, I just wonder about the legal system really.. : "Woman sent to jail for noisy sex"

"Ms G.W, of Small Heath in Birmingham, was given a two-week prison sentence after a civil court judge concluded that she had breached the order by screaming and shouting while having sex at a level of noise that annoyed a neighbour".

After reading that, I was thinking, am I hallucinating now..?! I mean, it can't be serious !!! In my country for instance, from September to end of February, we can hear gun shots all day long if we live outside of the cities because of the hunting season.. What's more stressful than gunshots , you tell me.. And that neighbor can't stand the natural noise of a woman who is happy and having pleasure, so my question is : What's wrong with you people ?! And that judge : Emma Kelly ! YUJaHx8.gif Probably time to breathe in and breathe out and talk to a psychologist or something ...

I'd rather listen to a thousand happy women having pleasure rather than gun shots, believe me !

apart from that, a few things gathered here and there ..

Nas Presents the Real Hip Hop (1/06/15.):

and at lunch time, I listened to this : That shop is certainly groovin' ... NBfA0hU.gif

Gene Farris Boiler Room Chicago Dj Set. (20/05/15)

and a little reminder : Series Premiere on NBC today. The Whispers. ( No idea what to expect with that one really.. lpkMsKv.gif )

An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in this suspenseful race to save humanity. d2WjTT7.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3487410/?ref_=nv_sr_1

and for those who are interested in viruses .. Yes, I'm going to post a virus in here now.. 2AtoAqI.gif Just kidding of course wGHkwn3.gif

seriously, let me introduce to the MERS !

zzyROYbm.jpg

That charming tiny thing known also as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome or "killer bug"

"In Saudi Arabia, where at least 414 people have been infected, 115 have died as of last Monday – some of them health workers who caught it from patients." "With no antiviral drugs or vaccines to treat it".

"Public health officials have issued warnings about wider dissemination of the virus during times of pilgrimage. Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman have all had people arriving with Mers and, last week, America joined the list when a man travelled by plane from Saudi Arabia, through London, to visit family near Chicago before he became ill (he is recovering)."

"Mers is a new type of coronavirus, a family of viral infections that causes common colds as well as Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome). Mers causes respiratory infections that lead to pneumonia and, potentially, kidney failure. The virus can be passed through close contact between people but is not spread easily – otherwise more people would be infected. Also Mers isn't a robust virus and can be killed by household disinfectants"

"There is growing evidence that the virus hangs on in camels in the Middle East. A case report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention linked the Mers infection of a 43-year-old man in Jeddah with sick camels he had been looking after for three weeks. Public Health England advises travellers to the Middle East to avoid "unnecessary contact with camels", including raw camel meat or raw camel milk. To avoid the spread of infections between humans, you should wash hands regularly with soap and fully dry them, and should not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. You should use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing. "

"The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia recommends that those over 65 or with chronic diseases, pregnant women, and children under 12 postpone any pilgrimages while the number of people infected with Mers is rising. But the risk is small, and it seems a new coronavirus emerges every couple of years. If you worry too much, you would never go anywhere."

and in the end I read this, it's not exactly a surprise, is it ?

"The string of massive snowstorms and bone-chilling cold on the US east coast, as well as flooding in Britain and record temperatures in Europe, are linked to rapid ice loss in the Arctic, new research appears to confirm."

"“We are seeing extended periods of extreme weather because when the temperature difference between polar and mid northern latitudes gets smaller [because of global warming] this has the effect of weakening the jet stream , allowing it to be deflects more easily and to meander more. It’s a combination of natural conditions being intensified and global warming,” said Professor Francis.

"This new manifestation of of global warming ... may have substantial societal impact as more frequent extreme weather events in mid latitudes will affect billions of people directly through damage to property and infrastructure andindirectly through farming and water supplies.”

Well, before we all end up in jail after making too much noise while having sex at night , I wish you all a great start of the week, have fun ! HujvqJL.gif

Hello Thalestris :) glad you came to chat yesterday :) always so lovely to chat with you :)

Omg i cant believe the poor lady was sent to jail for being happy during sex. Wow it just tells you what this dam Country is turning into. I think if they opened their eyes more they would see that there is far worse crimes rather than judge someone for being happy. Since when was being happy classed as a Crime ? ok so she was a little noisy but hey better to be happy noisy rather than be a neighbour who is a problem neighbour as we have seen and heard many on tv and the news.
[/quote]
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 15:59

Hello Thalestris :) glad you came to chat yesterday :) always so lovely to chat with you :)

Omg i cant believe the poor lady was sent to jail for being happy during sex. Wow it just tells you what this dam Country is turning into. I think if they opened their eyes more they would see that there is far worse crimes rather than judge someone for being happy. Since when was being happy classed as a Crime ? ok so she was a little noisy but hey better to be happy noisy rather than be a neighbour who is a problem neighbour as we have seen and heard many on tv and the news.
[/quote][/quote]

Hi ange gHdOO4Y.gif , yes it's unbelievable isn"t it , they should really travel more or at least follow the news, and they would probably be a bit more open minded..Then again, nothing is so sure? I hope that you had a great Wednesday ? I wish you a lovely evening ange wGHkwn3.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 16:40
Hi Snyper , daz & Abhi , and ET friends gHdOO4Y.gif , so to tell the truth , I haven't found anything that captivating today.. and.. I'm watching French open right now E0DghYD.gif N Djokovic V Rafael Nadal , but I have the feeling that Rafa is going to lose.. jAyhUCt.gif

Djokovic : 7 6 6
Nadal : 5 3 1

but : Vamos Rafa !!! LGr6bMm.gif and Happy Birthday !!!

Ok meanwhile a little quote :

"I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there." Oscar Wilde.

and a little pic : Jean Seberg filming " A Bout de Souffle" in Hotel de Suede, Paris, 1959. Photographer: Raymond Cauchetier.

XTJwOWYl.jpg

Damn, Rafa has just lost .. MyUJpIn.gif

Well, so now I can post you a few movie trailers then .. American Ultra ,Director: Nima Nourizadeh, Writer: Max Landis, Cast: Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg, Connie Britton. Action, comedy, 2015.

Terminator Genisys : Director: Alan Taylor, Writers: Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier, Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Sci-fi, 2015.

Dark Was the Night : Director: Jack Heller, Writer: Tyler Hisel, Cast: Steve Agee, Nick Damici, Kevin Durand, Horror, 2015.

Far from the Madding Crowd : Director: Thomas Vinterberg, Writers: Thomas Hardy (novel), David Nicholls (screenplay), Cast: Carey Mulligan, Matthias Schoenaerts, Michael Sheen, Drama, 2015.

Manglehorn : Director: David Gordon Green, Writer: Paul Logan, Cast: Al Pacino, Holly Hunter, Chris Messina, Drama, 2014.

Rubbles Kings : Director: Shan Nicholson : documentary, 2015.

Ok that's it for today, then again I can't split hairs everyday, can I ? 2AtoAqI.gif Wishing you all a great day, morning, evening.. Be good, have fun, for my part , dinner soon.. IvufZtr.gif and watching Murray v Ferrer now ...

Murray : 7 6 5 1
Ferrer : 6 2 7 0

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 17:11
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Snyper , daz & Abhi , and ET friends gHdOO4Y.gif , so to tell the truth , I haven't found anything that captivating today.. and.. I'm watching French open right now E0DghYD.gif N Djokovic V Rafael Nadal , but I have the feeling that Rafa is going to lose.. jAyhUCt.gif

Djokovic : 7 6 6
Nadal : 5 3 1

but : Vamos Rafa !!! LGr6bMm.gif

Ok meanwhile a little quote :

"I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there." Oscar Wilde.

and a little pic : Jean Seberg filming " A Bout de Souffle" in Hotel de Suede, Paris, 1959. Photographer: Raymond Cauchetier.

XTJwOWYl.jpg

Damn, Rafa has just lost .. MyUJpIn.gif

Well, so now I can post you a few movie trailers then .. American Ultra ,Director: Nima Nourizadeh, Writer: Max Landis, Cast: Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg, Connie Britton. Action, comedy, 2015.

Terminator Genisys : Director: Alan Taylor, Writers: Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier, Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Sci-fi, 2015.

Dark Was the Night : Director: Jack Heller, Writer: Tyler Hisel, Cast: Steve Agee, Nick Damici, Kevin Durand, Horror, 2015.

Far from the Madding Crowd : Director: Thomas Vinterberg, Writers: Thomas Hardy (novel), David Nicholls (screenplay), Cast: Carey Mulligan, Matthias Schoenaerts, Michael Sheen, Drama, 2015.

Manglehorn : Director: David Gordon Green, Writer: Paul Logan, Cast: Al Pacino, Holly Hunter, Chris Messina, Drama, 2014.

Rubbles Kings : Director: Shan Nicholson : documentary, 2015.

Ok that's it for today, then again I can't split hairs everyday, can I ? 2AtoAqI.gif Wishing you all a great day, morning, evening.. Be good, have fun, for my part , dinner soon.. IvufZtr.gif and watching Murray v Ferrer now ...

Murray : 7 6 5
Ferrer : 6 2 4

Well hello there Thalestris .... lol on the scores ....
and thos are some good videos ...
btw another quote from me ...and yes gn trgc ... hope u have a great dinner ...

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. - William Shakespeare
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 17:28
[/quote]
Well hello there Thalestris .... lol on the scores ....
and thos are some good videos ...
btw another quote from me ...and yes gn trgc ... hope u have a great dinner ...

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. - William Shakespeare[/quote]

Good Night Abhi , sleep well, KBS8pO4.gif and yes, this match is the clash of the Titans really .. It's going to last for ever.. 2AtoAqI.gif

Murray : 7 6 5 6
Ferrer: 6 2 7 1

Murray just won !

"The moon shines bright. In such a night as this. When the sweet wind did gently kiss the trees and they did make no noise, in such a night...” William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 17:11
Ok I log in a bit late today so I guess that I missed everybody.. humpf vTboF2W.gif Anyway, so here is what I've spotted today wGHkwn3.gif and I take this opportunity to say hi to all our ET Argentinian friends gHdOO4Y.gif

URTrDGEm.jpg

3/06/15 Argentina Rallies against Domestic Violence

Football star Lionel Messi and President Cristina Kirchner led outraged Argentines in condemning violence against women Wednesday as the country readied a massive march following a series of brutal murders.

The country has been shocked by the murder of a kindergarten teacher whose estranged husband slit her throat in front of her class and that of a 14-year-old girl whose boyfriend is accused of beating her death because she got pregnant, among other recent episodes of violence against women.

Neighboring Chile and Uruguay will also join the march against "femicide," which 16 Latin American countries have written into their penal codes, setting down harsher punishments for the killing of a woman by a man when gender plays a part in the crime.

Argentina adopted a law in 2012 punishing the crime with life sentences, but domestic violence still killed 277 women last year, according to women's rights group La Casa del Encuentro.

"Enough femicides," Barcelona star Messi wrote on Facebook. "We join all Argentines today in shouting out loud 'Not One Woman Less'" -- the rallying cry for the march (Ni Una Menos, in Spanish).

#NiUnaMenos

gAvcrJa.jpg

President Kirchner spoke out on social media against a "culture that devastates women," condemning what she called the everyday "violence" of catcalls, dirty jokes, obscenities and TV programs that "objectify" women.
In addition to the "femicide" law, Argentina has a 2009 law to crack down on violence against women, but activists say it has not been effectively implemented.

Apart from that this image that I've found interesting :

Beach at Viareggio Italy with umbrellas perfectly spread along the sand. project : Daily overview , satellite image from space. Benjamin Grant.

Vp2PRIpl.jpg

and a little reminder : Hannibal Season 3 : Episode 1 : 4/06/15. "Antipasto".
Creator: Bryan Fuller, Cast: Mads Mikkelsen, Caroline Dhavernas, Hugh Dancy, Gillian Anderson, Laurence Fishburne,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2243973/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

and a trailer :

Manos Sucias : A desperate fisherman and a naive young man embark on a dangerous journey trafficking drugs up the Pacific coast of Colombia. Hidden beneath the waves, they tow a narco-torpedo filled with millions of dollars worth of cocaine. Together they must brave the war-torn region while navigating the growing tension between them.... Director: Josef Kubota Wladyka (as Josef Wladyka), Writers: Alan Blanco, Josef Kubota Wladyka (as Josef Wladyka), Cast: Cristian James Abvincula, Jarlin Javier Martinez, Drama, 2014.

and a quote :

“This generation has lost the true meaning of romance. There are so many songs that disrespect women. You can’t treat the woman you love as a piece of meat. You should treat your love like a princess. Give her love songs, something with real meaning. Maybe I’m old fashioned but to respect the woman you love should be a priority.” Tom Hiddleston

Wishing you all a great Thursday JHx33tT.gif

and French Open 2AtoAqI.gif

Serena Williams v Timea Bacsinszky

Williams 4 6 6 (Winner xwTVb7D.gif )
Bacsinszky 6 3 0

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 14:33
Author:
Hello again and thanks for the scores and clips ... well i am kinda buys from few days .. but free now ... hope u had a great Friday :) :) ...
Smile & Silence
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 16:05
Hi Abhi and Et Friends gHdOO4Y.gif I hope that everybody is doing ok so far , and Friday yeah at last !! It's been a long week, my brain is mushy to be honest today.. I felt like a boiling egg in the car on my way back.. I'll try to make that post, but the sky is threatening.. A nasty storm might show up any time.. So I'll have to log out unfortunately once it starts , as I can't fry my router again.... yZWXoJl.gif

Anyway, I was thinking about inviting a special guest today... A super star as an editor in chief : Yes indeed , the one, the only : Miss Piggy !! Oy5Ynox.gif And obviously, congrats Miss Piggy !

"You could be forgiven for thinking you had wandered into one of Stephen Hawking’s parallel universes this week, where Zayn is still in 1D and muppets rule the world. But no, Miss Piggy really is set to receive a feminist award. The Brooklyn Museum’s Sackler Center will honour her “spirit, determination and grit” with their First Award, one that has in the past been bestowed upon Toni Morrison and former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. Was she happy? “Moi is thrilled.”

Ok and now, I post Miss Piggy's choices for today :

Kazakhstan's mass antelope deaths mystify conservationists TBKKVdE.gif

With over 19,000 carcasses buried and more deaths expected officials are no closer to determining the cause of the catastrophe. RFE/RL report

“I think the authorities [in Kazakhstan] are hiding the real causes of the loss of the large numbers of saiga antelope every year,” he says.

“As an active member of the Anti-Heptyl movement, which has been against the [Russian] Proton rocket launches, I think the situation, among other things, is connected to the rockets, as large parts of Kazakhstan are being affected by poisonous elements on a regular basis,” Duambekov says.

Several Russian Proton-M rockets in recent years have exploded over Kazakhstan after lifting off from Baikonur, sparking concerns among local residents and environmental activists.

“I think there is no evidence to that at all,” says Milner-Gulland. “We’ll get toxicology reports from the environmental sampling that’s being taken, and that will help us to understand one way or the other.” She points out that if antelope mortality continues to spread, it will make the environmental-poisoning theory that much more untenable.

The saiga has been the victim of several mass declines over the years, reaching near-extinction in the 1920s and again in 2003 due to poaching and over-hunting. At one point in 2003, the number of live animals fell to just 21,000.

Some movie trailers :

Everest : A climbing expedition on Mt. Everest is devastated by a severe snow storm.Director: Baltasar Kormákur, Writers: Simon Beaufoy, Lem Dobbs, Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Keira Knightley, Robin Wright, Sam Worthington, Emilie Watson, Adventure, 2015. )

Suffragette (The foot soldiers of the early feminist movement, women who were forced underground to pursue a dangerous game of cat and mouse with an increasingly brutal State. Director: Sarah Gavron, Writer: Abi Morgan, Cast: Carey Mulligan, Helena Bonham Carter, Meryl Streep, Drama, 2015.)

A little reminder : Sense8 Episode 1 : June, 5 , 2015, " Limbic Resonance."

A group of people around the world are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a way to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the world's order.

Creators: J. Michael Straczynski, Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski ,Cast: Jamie Clayton, Max Riemelt, Anupam Kher, Sci-Fi, 2015.

and a cartoon : Over 20,000 people have gathered in Munich to protest the G7 meeting that will be held this weekend. They say world leaders have repeatedly failed to act on pressing global issues. This cartoon was commissioned by Cordaid. ( Lacklustre Leadership : Shahid Atiqullah.)

Q7b4GCjl.jpg

And wishing you all a great Friday, have fun, for my part, going out with Miss Piggy .. Pigs night !! zhyBRzA.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 17:07

Hi Everybody gHdOO4Y.gif, I arrive a bit late in here hmpf and I didn't read the newspapers today. . The sun is shining you know, so I'm a bit brainless .. kHTfWUi.gif
2AtoAqI.gif but I start to check the tracks and the playlists of the Music Festivals.. and some Dj sets.. amongst them : Sonar Barcelona (18,19,20 June 2015.) nY7FLdT.gif

apart from that , nothing to do with Sonar, but I'm listening quite a lot to that Dj set :

and one last track to wish you all a great week end !! Have fun ! Summer is here at last !!

Snyper avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 13:05
Author:
Best Lines Said :
My Love For My Family Is Like A Circle
It Has No Sides To Be Broken
No Ends To Be Ended
And No Angles To Be Measured

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 8 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3