Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Heat (1995) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Outcast.S02E04.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E09.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.92.190.84.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Pirate Gazette (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 9 of 47   [ 691 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 16:26
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Everybody gHdOO4Y.gif, I arrive a bit late in here hmpf and I didn't read the newspapers today. . The sun is shining you know, so I'm a bit brainless .. kHTfWUi.gif
2AtoAqI.gif but I start to check the tracks and the playlists of the Music Festivals.. and some Dj sets.. amongst them : Sonar Barcelona (18,19,20 June 2015.) nY7FLdT.gif

apart from that , nothing to do with Sonar, but I'm listening quite a lot to that Dj set :

and one last track to wish you all a great week end !! Have fun ! Summer is here at last !!

Hy there Thalestris ... well i wasn't been able to access ET much as my internet connection just died coz of a heart attack ... rofl ...
Well thanks for the info and those are some really great songs ....

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.- Plato
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 16:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
my quote for the day i first came across this saying when studying the Russian and Chinese communist revolutions of the 20th century,however it can be traced back to Arabic times.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 18:10
Author: Turtle
Hi Snyper, Abhi , Daz and ET friends, thanks for the lovely quotes .. wGHkwn3.gif I hope that you had a great Sunday ? !

Hopefully, I'll be able to post a little something in here, because my internet connection is screwy again as well, just like you Abhi, so I've been pulling my hair out .. vTboF2W.gif

And obviously, I wasn't able to read properly what I wanted today, but I did find a few things .. I tried to pick up some fresh Dj sets from Weather Festival as well, but it's too early..

Anyway, so here we go:

El Ardor , The Burning : Out in Uk on 19 june 2015. Director: Pablo Fendrik, Writer: Pablo Fendrik (screenplay), Cast: Gael García Bernal, Alice Braga, Chico Díaz, 2014, Drama, Western.
A mysterious man emerges from the Argentinean rainforest to rescue the kidnapped daughter of a poor farmer after mercenaries murder her father and take over his property.

The Look of Silence : Director: Joshua Oppenheimer, Documentary, 2014.

and a fake trailer just for fun .. 2AtoAqI.gif because that film "is stuck in purgatory"...

Hippie Hippie Shake

An account of counterculturalist Richard Neville's misadventures in London at the end of the 1960s.
Director: Beeban Kidron, Writers: Lee Hall (adaptation), Richard Neville (memoir),Cast: Sienna Miller, Cillian Murphy, Chris O'Dowd, Comedy, Drama.

"The trouble started for this 60s-set, fact-based drama before it even began production with a nine-year stretch in development hell. It was finally made in 2007, with a cast including Sienna Miller, Cillian Murphy, Chris O’Dowd and Derek Jacobi, yet still hasn’t surfaced. Director Beeban Kidron, of Bridget Jones 2 fame, quit the film during post-production, and in 2011, Working Title announced the film wouldn’t get a theatrical release. Strangely, test-screening reports weren’t that bad, and given Sienna Miller’s career resurgence, this one could be salvageable."

Ok I have to go.. Dinner is ready .. Have a lovely evening, morning and a great start of the week rhwkPuW.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 21:39
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thank you Thalestris :) wish you and everyone else a wonderful start to the new week :)

live-every-moment-love-every-day-cause-before-you-know-it-precious-time-slips-away1.jpg
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 04:58
Author:
Good morning ET friends ... well i am still sharing a friends internet connection lol ...
And lets have a little quote by the Assassins ...

Altair NiT,EiP
NiT,EiP
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 13:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Don't forget to look as you pass through life.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 17:20
Hi ange, Abhi , Daz, thanks again for the quotes & ET friends gHdOO4Y.gif And a special hi to our ET Turkish friends as I was following the results ... wGHkwn3.gif

“Our nation’s opinion is above everything else,” Erdoğan said in his first public reaction to the parliamentary elections on Sunday that represented a watershed by shaving nearly 10 points from the governing party and putting a liberal pro-Kurdish party in parliament in Ankara for the first time.

Apart from that , I read this :

0I705EM.jpg

"Escaping Eritrea : If I die at sea , it's not a problem - at least, I won't be tortured."

"The Eritrean government’s systematic use of extrajudicial killing, torture, rape, indefinite national service and forced labour may amount to crimes against humanity, according to an excoriating UN report.

The 500-page investigation by the UN commission of inquiry on human rights in Eritrea catalogues a litany of human rights violations by the “totalitarian” regime of President Isaias Afwerki “on a scope and scale seldom witnessed elsewhere
”.

"Information gathered through the pervasive control system is used in absolute arbitrariness to keep the population in a state of permanent anxiety,” it says. “It is not law that rules Eritreans – it is fear.”

One witness told the commission: “When I am in Eritrea, I feel that I cannot even think because I am afraid that people can read my thoughts and I am scared.

Eritreans who attempt to leave the country are seen as traitors,” it says. “For a considerable period of time, the government has implemented a shoot-to-kill policy in border areas to prevent people from fleeing.

Last November, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) reported that the number of Eritreans seeking asylum in Europe had nearly tripled over the first 10 months of the year, rising from 13,000 over the same period in 2013 to nearly 37,000 in 2014.

It found that after Syrians, Eritreans were the most common nationality to arrive on European shores, comprising 22% of all people entering Italy by boat last year. The report expresses little surprise at the exodus.

“Faced with a seemingly hopeless situation they feel powerless to change, hundreds of thousands of Eritreans are fleeing their country,” it says.

“In desperation, they resort to deadly escape routes through deserts and neighbouring war-torn countries and across dangerous seas in search of safety. They risk capture, torture and death at the hands of ruthless human traffickers.”

Ok and I'm going to finish with a little tenderness ..

Bryan Ferry : Johnny & Mary.

Angus & Julia Stone : From the Stalls.

Have a great Monday, evening, morning.. And I wish you all a lovely week ! XDXuOz4.gif
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 16:09
Author:
Thalestris wrote:
Hi ange, Abhi , Daz, thanks again for the quotes & ET friends gHdOO4Y.gif And a special hi to our ET Turkish friends as I was following the results ... wGHkwn3.gif

“Our nation’s opinion is above everything else,” Erdoğan said in his first public reaction to the parliamentary elections on Sunday that represented a watershed by shaving nearly 10 points from the governing party and putting a liberal pro-Kurdish party in parliament in Ankara for the first time.

Apart from that , I read this :

0I705EM.jpg

"Escaping Eritrea : If I die at sea , it's not a problem - at least, I won't be tortured."

"The Eritrean government’s systematic use of extrajudicial killing, torture, rape, indefinite national service and forced labour may amount to crimes against humanity, according to an excoriating UN report.

The 500-page investigation by the UN commission of inquiry on human rights in Eritrea catalogues a litany of human rights violations by the “totalitarian” regime of President Isaias Afwerki “on a scope and scale seldom witnessed elsewhere
”.

"Information gathered through the pervasive control system is used in absolute arbitrariness to keep the population in a state of permanent anxiety,” it says. “It is not law that rules Eritreans – it is fear.”

One witness told the commission: “When I am in Eritrea, I feel that I cannot even think because I am afraid that people can read my thoughts and I am scared.

Eritreans who attempt to leave the country are seen as traitors,” it says. “For a considerable period of time, the government has implemented a shoot-to-kill policy in border areas to prevent people from fleeing.

Last November, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) reported that the number of Eritreans seeking asylum in Europe had nearly tripled over the first 10 months of the year, rising from 13,000 over the same period in 2013 to nearly 37,000 in 2014.

It found that after Syrians, Eritreans were the most common nationality to arrive on European shores, comprising 22% of all people entering Italy by boat last year. The report expresses little surprise at the exodus.

“Faced with a seemingly hopeless situation they feel powerless to change, hundreds of thousands of Eritreans are fleeing their country,” it says.

“In desperation, they resort to deadly escape routes through deserts and neighbouring war-torn countries and across dangerous seas in search of safety. They risk capture, torture and death at the hands of ruthless human traffickers.”

Ok and I'm going to finish with a little tenderness ..

Bryan Ferry : Johnny & Mary.

Angus & Julia Stone : From the Stalls.

Have a great Monday, evening, morning.. And I wish you all a lovely week ! XDXuOz4.gif
Hello Thalestris n yup had a great but quiet busy Monday its Tuesday evening here tho ... n finally my internet connection is fixed .... and as always those are some nice videos ...
Hmmm i think this image doesn't needs much description ...

tumblr_mdvngoRkYT1rlzcq5o1_500.jpg
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 17:35
Hello Thalestris n yup had a great but quiet busy Monday its Tuesday evening here tho ... n finally my internet connection is fixed .... and as always those are some nice videos ...
Hmmm i think this image doesn't needs much description ...

tumblr_mdvngoRkYT1rlzcq5o1_500.jpg[/quote]

2AtoAqI.gif that's indeed a nice & funny pic thanks Abhi wGHkwn3.gif and I'm glad to hear that your internet connection is fixed. And regarding the time difference I should download that map again .. I'm still a bit lost... vTboF2W.gif

So saying good evening to everybody on ET gHdOO4Y.gif , hoping that you had a great day ?

Today , I'll start with extracts from an article and after that, I'll just post some movie trailers.

Teenage girls abducted by Islamic State fighters in Iraq and Syria are being sold in slave markets “for as little as a pack of cigarettes”, the UN envoy on sexual violence said on Monday.

Zainab Bangura visited Iraq and Syria in April, and has since been working on an action plan to address the horrific sexual violence being waged by Isis fighters.

“This is a war that is being fought on the bodies of women,” Bangura said.

The UN envoy spoke to women and girls who had escaped from captivity in Isis-controlled areas, met with local religious and political leaders and visited refugees in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.

Jihadists continued to run slave markets for girls abducted during fresh offensives, but there were no figures on the numbers enslaved by the fighters, she said.

They kidnap and abduct women when they take areas so they have – I don’t want to call it a fresh supply – but they have new girls,” she said.

Girls are sold for “as little as a pack of cigarettes” or for several hundred or thousand dollars,
she said.

“Some were taken, locked up in a room – over 100 of them in a small house – stripped naked and washed.”

They were then made to stand in front of a group of men who decided “what you are worth”.

Bangura gave the account of a 15-year-old girl who was sold to an Isis leader, a sheikh aged in his 50s, who showed her a gun and a stick and asked her “tell me what you want”.

“She said ‘the gun’ and he replied: ‘I didn’t buy you so that you could kill yourself’,” before raping her, Bangura said.

Abducting girls has become a key part of the Isis strategy to recruit foreign fighters who have been travelling to Iraq and Syria in record numbers over the last 18 months.

“This is how they attract young men: we have women waiting for you, virgins that you can marry,” Bangura said. “The foreign fighters are the backbone of the fighting.”

A recent UN report said close to 25,000 foreign fighters from more than 100 countries were involved in conflicts worldwide, with the largest influx by far into Syria and Iraq.

The envoy likened the jihadists’ abuse of women and girls to “medieval” practices and said Isis wants “to build a society that reflects the 13th century”.

Despite the monstrous violence, communities like the Yazidis are welcoming the girls back and offering them support to pick up the pieces of their broken lives, said Bangura.

Stand Director: Jonathan Taieb, Writers: Constance Fischbach, Frederic Jean-Jacques, 3 more credits »
Cast: Renat Shuteev, Andrey Kurganov, Andrey Koshman
, 2014, Drama. A gay couple's search for the truth about a homophobic crime in Russia.

Marshland (La Isla Minima) In the MARSHLAND a serial killer is on the loose. Two homicide detectives who appear to be poles apart must settle their differences and bring the murderer to justice before more young women lose their lives. Director: Alberto Rodríguez, Writers: Rafael Cobos, Alberto Rodríguez, Cast: Javier Gutiérrez, Raúl Arévalo, María Varod, 2014, Crime.

and is it really necessary to introduce "Spy" .. A desk-bound CIA analyst volunteers to go undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent diabolical global disaster. Director: Paul Feig, Writer: Paul Feig, Cast: Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne, Jude Law, Comedy, 2015.

Insidious Chapter 3 : A prequel set before the haunting of the Lambert family that reveals how gifted psychic Elise Rainier reluctantly agrees to use her ability to contact the dead in order to help a teenage girl who has been targeted by a dangerous supernatural entity.Director: Leigh Whannell, Writers: Leigh Whannell, Leigh Whannell (characters), Cast: Dermot Mulroney, Stefanie Scott, Angus Sampson, 2015, Horror.

Wishing you all a nice evening, morning, and good luck for tomorrow ! 0SUUfVl.gif

Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 16:21
Author:
Hyya Thalestris ... thanks for the info ... n nice trailers those are except for Insidious coz i have phobia of phobia or it was something like that lol ...
These-33-True-Friend-Quotes-Will-Help-You-Find-Out-Who-Your-Real-Friends-Are-22.jpg
best-friends-love-pretty-quotes-quote-Favim.com-611497.jpg
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 16:54
Hmm I arrive in here a bit late today.. so I missed everybody ... Anyway, I hope that you had a great day ? And I'm saying hi obviously to all ET friends ! gHdOO4Y.gif I've read many interesting articles, so the choice was really difficult..

So here we go : I'll start with chimpanzees' crazy life .. quite surprising really.. 2AtoAqI.gif

The boozing starts from 7am. Though large amounts are often drunk, the sessions are orderly, even sociable. A skinful later, and always before nightfall, enough is enough and they rest.

They are the chimpanzees of Bossou, south-eastern Guinea, and their secret is finally out. With 17 years of evidence in hand, scientists have declared the troop the first wild chimpanzees to indulge in regular, habitual drinking.

The west African chimps were observed in their natural forest habitat from 1995 to 2012. The action, captured on video, centred around raffia palms. Local communities harvest sugary sap from the trees, which ferments into a rich, alcoholic brew in hours.

Male and female chimps were equally keen on the drink, but apes varied individually in how much the imbibed. At one event, the scientists estimate that the amount of alcohol ingested reached 85 millilitres, the equivalent of about three pints of Stella Artois.

The all-too-human behaviour adds weight to the “drunken monkey hypothesis”, which states that natural selection favoured primates with a taste for alcohol, because it stimulated the appetite, helped them hunt for fruit and so boosted calorific intake. About 10 million years ago, our ancestors – and those of apes – gained a genetic mutation that improved 40-fold our ability to break down ethanol. Without it, consuming large amounts would be even more dangerous.

"Women and girls who need abortions are treated like criminals, stigmatised and forced to travel abroad"
Amnesty International

Ireland’s abortion law, which only allows abortion if the mother’s life is at risk, is one of the most restrictive in the world. It has resulted in 4,000 women and girls travelling abroad for healthcare, the report said.

“pregnant women and girls in need of an abortion for medical reasons are essentially forced to wait until their condition deteriorates sufficiently in order to justify a medical intervention”.

Irish women are not allowed abortion in cases of rape, severe or fatal foetal impairment or a risk to their health; even giving them information about the procedure is a crime.

The human rights charity has called for an amendment to Ireland’s constitution to decriminalise abortion.

One woman who was carrying a foetus that had no heartbeat for 14 weeks told Amnesty International that she had to travel to her home country of Spain for medical treatment. “I didn’t feel safe at all,” she said. “I was really scared. It became clear that if any complication was raised, these people would let me die.”

The Amnesty International report said: “Ireland must amend the constitution and remove the protection of the foetus.”

People fleeing the civil war in Syria continue to stream into Turkey from Tal Abyad, a town at the border crossing near Akçakale. More than 320,000 people – including more than 60,000 civilian adults and over 7,000 children – are thought to have been killed in the conflict, according to the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 10/06/15.

vykGa7vl.jpg

Turkish military use water cannon to stop Syrian refugees as they wait behind border fences
Photograph: Osman Orsal/Reuters

qJ5RfO8l.jpg

Refugees seen through barbed wire as they wait on the Syrian side of the border crossing near Akçakale
Photograph: Sedat Suna/EPA

JaDMTWel.jpg

Syrian refugees wait for transportation after crossing into Turkey from the Syrian town of Tal Abyad

Photograph: Osman Orsal/Reuters

fgoRMrSl.jpg

A Turkish soldier and a health officer helping a Syrian baby on the Syrian side of the border
Photograph: Sedat Suna/EPA

Ok and now a few documentary and movie trailers :

The True Cost : The True Cost is a documentary film exploring the impact of fashion on people and the planet.Director: Andrew Morgan, Writer: Andrew Morgan,Cast: Vandana Shiva, Stella McCartney, Orsola De Castro, 2015, documentary.

Listen to Me Marlon : Director: Stevan Riley, Writers: Stevan Riley, Peter Ettedgui (co writer),
Cast: Marlon Brando,
Biography, 2015, With exclusive access to his extraordinary unseen and unheard personal archive including hundreds of hours of audio recorded over the course of his life, this is the definitive Marlon Brando cinema documentary. Charting his exceptional career as an actor and his extraordinary life away from the stage and screen with Brando himself as your guide, the film will fully explore the complexities of the man by telling the story uniquely from Marlon's perspective, entirely in his own voice. No talking heads, no interviewees, just Brando on Brando and life.

Extinction : And suddenly, overnight, the world came to a halt. Two men, two survivors, one kid, and hatred that separates them. A place forgotten by everyone, including the creatures that inhabit the Earth... until now.Director: Miguel Ángel Vivas, Writers: Juan de Dios Garduño (novel), Alberto Marini, Cast: Matthew Fox, Jeffrey Donovan, Quinn McColgan, Sci-Fi, Horror, 2015.

And that's it for today, wishing you all a great Wednesday, and good luck for tomorrow. 6VP0O50.gif
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 22:17
Abhi121 wrote:
Hyya Thalestris ... thanks for the info ... n nice trailers those are except for Insidious coz i have phobia of phobia or it was something like that lol ...

My apologies Abhi, I just noticed your post a bit too late.. You probably posted while I was preparing mine ... And I left in a hurry afterwards.. Anyway, have a great Thursday and thanks for the quote !

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 02:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
“Gay” bull saved from slaughter may not be gay after all

image.jpg

Charolais Benjy was being fattened for the butcher in Co Mayo, Ireland, last November after his farmer owner complained he was not sexually interested in cows.

A fundraising drive was launched to save him and Hollywood producer Mr Simon, who was also behind Cheers and Taxi, stumped up the £5,000 needed to buy him.

But the move to Hillside Animal Sanctuary in Frettenham, north of Norwich, to “live out his natural life with peace and dignity” appears to have stimulated previously buried feelings in Benjy.

The sanctuary’s founder Wendy Valentine told the BBC: “Judging by what he was trying to do the other day with one of the cows... he isn’t gay.”

Mr Simon, a life-long vegan, died in March after battling cancer. After being given a terminal diagnosis he had vowed to use his 100 million dollar (£64 million) fortune to help animal causes before he died.

After paying for Benjy’s move he said he felt compelled to act and was thrilled that Benjy’s fate was now “a sanctuary rather than a sandwich”.

“All animals have a dire destiny in the meat trade, but to kill this bull because he’s gay would’ve been a double tragedy,” he said last November.

More than 250 others also contributed towards the cause through a crowd-funding scheme set up by Irish animal-protection group Aran and TheGayUK.com.

Ms Valentine told the BBC: “Benjy came to us because somebody thought he was gay. We don’t know whether or not he is but the fact that someone thought he was has certainly saved his life and stopped him being sent to the slaughterhouse.

“Since he’s been with us he’s matured. He’s very content. He’s a large, gentle animal, he’s lovely and he’s a very handsome boy, but a big gentle softie.”

Now your at the table, sitting, grinning
Sitting there eating you never relise the filling
Its served upon a sterile plate you don't think of killing
The furthest your brain takes you, is it for frying or for grilling?

C P Jerwood
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 16:46
Hi Big A Little A and thanks for that story wGHkwn3.gif , I just love it 2AtoAqI.gif Ok I'm going to sound like I am in a hurry again..., in fact, another storm is on its way.. So I had prepared really nice stuff for today, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to post half of it.. vTboF2W.gif

I'll start with this one.. I call it a "Daz" special , if you're around.... Daz ?

The Dark Side of the Ball ( Enrico Bertoccioli).

dF5NR2vl.jpg

New Robbers, FIFA Corruption. ( Osvaldo Gutierrez Gomez)

moW64wC.jpg

and the movie : United Passions

Sir Christopher Lee, known as the master of horror, has died at the age of 93 after being hospitalised for respiratory problems and heart failure.

Christopher Lee: an actor of muscular intelligence with a staggering career

The veteran actor, immortalised in films from Dracula to The Wicker Man, and via James Bond villainy to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, died at 8.30am on Sunday morning at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.

His wife, the former Danish model Birgit Kroencke, decided to hold back the information for four days until all family members and friends were informed. The couple had been married for more than 50 years and had one daughter, Christina.

The actor was knighted in 2009 for services to drama and charity, and was awarded the Bafta fellowship in 2011.

News of his death prompted an outpouring of grief from actors, musicians, and even the prime minister; all paid tribute to Lee’s great talent.

Tim Burton, the director who worked with Lee on five films, described him as “a true legend”.

Christopher has been an enormous inspiration to me my entire life. I had the honour and pleasure to work with him on five films (Sleepy Hollow, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Alice In Wonderland and Dark Shadows),” he said.

Female scientists have taken to Twitter to mock Tim Hunt’s suggestion that science would benefit from “single-sex labs” by posting pictures of themselves at work using the #distractinglysexy hashtag.

Speaking at a conference, Hunt said the trouble with “girls” is that they cause men to fall in love with them and cry when criticised.

He has since resigned and apologised for his comments, saying he meant the remarks to be humorous – but added he “did mean the part about having trouble with girls”.

Female scientsts have taken to Twitter to show just how “distracting” they are.

qCNV8FMl.png

rAC5w7Cl.png

A Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes may be flogged for a second time on Friday, campaigners fear.

This week Saudi Arabia’s supreme court upheld a sentence of 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes on Raif Badawi for insulting Islam. The judgment came despite criticism from the United Nations, United States, European Union, Canada and others.

In January Badawi received the first of 20 sets of 50 lashes. The punishment was ordered to be spread over 20 weeks and carried out on Fridays outside a mosque in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, but subsequent rounds of lashes were postponed on medical grounds.

Human Rights Watch said it believed that a second round of flogging would take place on Friday, following the new court decision.

Badawi co-founded the Saudi Liberal Network internet discussion group, which encouraged online debate about religious and political issues, in 2008. He was arrested in June 2012 under cybercrime provisions and sentenced last May.

In his first letter from prison, published by the German weekly Der Spiegel in March, Badawi wrote how he “miraculously survived 50 lashes”, recalling that he was “surrounded by a cheering crowd who cried incessantly ‘Allahu Akbar’ [God is greatest]” during the whipping.

“All this cruel suffering happened to me because I expressed my opinion,” Badawi wrote.

Badawi’s wife and their three children have been granted asylum in Québec, Canada.

Fadhil al-Manasif, and activist and blogger, faces 14 years in prison, while Mohammed al-Bajadi, a founding member of one of the few independent human rights groups in Saudi Arabia, was sentenced to 10 years in prison in March. Mohammed Fahad al-Qahtani, another prominent human rights activist, was given a 10-year sentence in 2013.

Activists in Saudi Arabia have criticised a new counter-terrorism law that makes “acts that harm the reputation of the state or its standing” illegal.

And now some trailers :

The Road Within : A young man with Tourette's Syndrome embarks on a road trip with his recently-deceased mother's ashes. Director: Gren Wells, Writer: Gren Wells, Cast: Zoë Kravitz, Dev Patel, Robert Patrick, 2014, Comedy.

A Borrowed Identity : A Palestinian-Israeli boy named Eyad is sent to a prestigious boarding school in Jerusalem, where he struggles with issues of language, culture, and identity. Director: Eran Riklis, Writers: Sayed Kashua (screenplay), Sayed Kashua (novel), Cast: Tawfeek Barhom, Razi Gabareen, Yaël Abecassis, 2014, Drama.

Dope (Life changes for Malcolm, a geek who's surviving life in a tough neighborhood, after a chance invitation to an underground party leads him and his friends into a Los Angeles adventure. Director: Rick, Famuyiwa, Writer: Rick Famuyiwa, Cast: Shameik Moore, Tony Revolori, Kiersey Clemons, Zoé Kravitz, 2015, Comedy.

Ok that's it for today, have a lovely evening, morning.. And good luck for tomorrow ! MoUzp3t.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 19:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Big A Little A and thanks for that story wGHkwn3.gif , I just love it 2AtoAqI.gif Ok I'm going to sound like I am in a hurry again..., in fact, another storm is on its way.. So I had prepared really nice stuff for today, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to post half of it.. vTboF2W.gif

I'll start with this one.. I call it a "Daz" special , if you're around.... Daz ?

The Dark Side of the Ball ( Enrico Bertoccioli).

dF5NR2vl.jpg

New Robbers, FIFA Corruption. ( Osvaldo Gutierrez Gomez)

moW64wC.jpg

and the movie : United Passions

Sir Christopher Lee, known as the master of horror, has died at the age of 93 after being hospitalised for respiratory problems and heart failure.

Christopher Lee: an actor of muscular intelligence with a staggering career

The veteran actor, immortalised in films from Dracula to The Wicker Man, and via James Bond villainy to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, died at 8.30am on Sunday morning at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.

His wife, the former Danish model Birgit Kroencke, decided to hold back the information for four days until all family members and friends were informed. The couple had been married for more than 50 years and had one daughter, Christina.

The actor was knighted in 2009 for services to drama and charity, and was awarded the Bafta fellowship in 2011.

News of his death prompted an outpouring of grief from actors, musicians, and even the prime minister; all paid tribute to Lee’s great talent.

Tim Burton, the director who worked with Lee on five films, described him as “a true legend”.

Christopher has been an enormous inspiration to me my entire life. I had the honour and pleasure to work with him on five films (Sleepy Hollow, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Alice In Wonderland and Dark Shadows),” he said.

Female scientists have taken to Twitter to mock Tim Hunt’s suggestion that science would benefit from “single-sex labs” by posting pictures of themselves at work using the #distractinglysexy hashtag.

Speaking at a conference, Hunt said the trouble with “girls” is that they cause men to fall in love with them and cry when criticised.

He has since resigned and apologised for his comments, saying he meant the remarks to be humorous – but added he “did mean the part about having trouble with girls”.

Female scientsts have taken to Twitter to show just how “distracting” they are.

qCNV8FMl.png

rAC5w7Cl.png

A Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes may be flogged for a second time on Friday, campaigners fear.

This week Saudi Arabia’s supreme court upheld a sentence of 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes on Raif Badawi for insulting Islam. The judgment came despite criticism from the United Nations, United States, European Union, Canada and others.

In January Badawi received the first of 20 sets of 50 lashes. The punishment was ordered to be spread over 20 weeks and carried out on Fridays outside a mosque in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, but subsequent rounds of lashes were postponed on medical grounds.

Human Rights Watch said it believed that a second round of flogging would take place on Friday, following the new court decision.

Badawi co-founded the Saudi Liberal Network internet discussion group, which encouraged online debate about religious and political issues, in 2008. He was arrested in June 2012 under cybercrime provisions and sentenced last May.

In his first letter from prison, published by the German weekly Der Spiegel in March, Badawi wrote how he “miraculously survived 50 lashes”, recalling that he was “surrounded by a cheering crowd who cried incessantly ‘Allahu Akbar’ [God is greatest]” during the whipping.

“All this cruel suffering happened to me because I expressed my opinion,” Badawi wrote.

Badawi’s wife and their three children have been granted asylum in Québec, Canada.

Fadhil al-Manasif, and activist and blogger, faces 14 years in prison, while Mohammed al-Bajadi, a founding member of one of the few independent human rights groups in Saudi Arabia, was sentenced to 10 years in prison in March. Mohammed Fahad al-Qahtani, another prominent human rights activist, was given a 10-year sentence in 2013.

Activists in Saudi Arabia have criticised a new counter-terrorism law that makes “acts that harm the reputation of the state or its standing” illegal.

And now some trailers :

The Road Within : A young man with Tourette's Syndrome embarks on a road trip with his recently-deceased mother's ashes. Director: Gren Wells, Writer: Gren Wells, Cast: Zoë Kravitz, Dev Patel, Robert Patrick, 2014, Comedy.

A Borrowed Identity : A Palestinian-Israeli boy named Eyad is sent to a prestigious boarding school in Jerusalem, where he struggles with issues of language, culture, and identity. Director: Eran Riklis, Writers: Sayed Kashua (screenplay), Sayed Kashua (novel), Cast: Tawfeek Barhom, Razi Gabareen, Yaël Abecassis, 2014, Drama.

Dope (Life changes for Malcolm, a geek who's surviving life in a tough neighborhood, after a chance invitation to an underground party leads him and his friends into a Los Angeles adventure. Director: Rick, Famuyiwa, Writer: Rick Famuyiwa, Cast: Shameik Moore, Tony Revolori, Kiersey Clemons, Zoé Kravitz, 2015, Comedy.

Ok that's it for today, have a lovely evening, morning.. And good luck for tomorrow ! MoUzp3t.gif

Hello Thalestris, hope you had a lovely day. It is indeed a sad day for a true legend. Sir Christopher Lee. He was and always will be the most famous Dracula to me. Loved him in The Lord of the Rings. He always played a great baddie. He brought each character to life with his amazing acting ability.

I wish you a good evening and hope you have a great Friday :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46, 47  [Next]
Page 9 of 47   [ 691 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2