ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Just recieved a DMCA takedown letter


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 22:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
ceo and janitor ?? PMSL.....
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 05:44
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Should you not have read it before commenting?
Perhaps you should have?
Anyway next time read something before you reply to it, look where it is posted
Maybe one day you may get outta of the,
Dang... hope it wasn't for me rofl ...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 08:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
4getu wrote:
'CMON ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS READ IT.....which just proves the point of the post, i think wrabit got it though his response was a bit tongue in cheek sarcastic OMFG REALLY?

thanks Big A for keeping us on our toes
Do you think they may have noticed anything else, when they read my reply?
menin avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenTurtle
Or simply instead of being a dumb fck and posting crap like this on ET Use that little brain god gave you and think for yourself ;) or were you just seeking your weekly attention fix? keep it real, get a life and fck off from forums
Btw and of course coming from you this is all BS you think i'd be surprised by that? the only thing that surprises me that you continue to degrade yourself with this not others lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 00:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
meninmygapingass wrote:
Or simply instead of being a dumb fck and posting crap like this on ET Use that little brain god gave you and think for yourself ;) or were you just seeking your weekly attention fix? keep it real, get a life and fck off from forums
Btw and of course coming from you this is all BS you think i'd be surprised by that? the only thing that surprises me that you continue to degrade yourself with this not others lol
Yawn!
Thanks for your feed back it will be ignores as usual
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 00:56
Author: Blocked
awww menin your such a tough talkin rebel, seems you've gotten a bit to big for your big girl panties, so much so that you seem so confident in taking troll swipes at respected members who been here much longer than you son.

suggest you sit the fook down and shut the fook up, those icons you display with such pride can be taken as easily as they were given, and after all your not exempt from a good dose of ego deflation at depth b1tch.

ignore the troll folks she's jealous that Big A gets more attention than she does.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 02:56
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OMFG!! seriously? how could anyone take that seriously? one of my team servers were taken down as well? lmfaowtapitb!! wow what generation were you guys raised in? blind mans bluff your favorite game? get some Visine and clear up your vision or better yet develop a sense of humor so that you can spot an attempt at same when it arises as this one did! what a waste of fantastic shtick!!ps... obviously a couple of you got it,this is meant for the braile babies!
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 04:49
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenTurtle
@ big wannabe little know all not feedback but the truth how about a lil less forum trolling and actually upload ? @ wrabit and who are you talking about me being here not long when you account is not even a year old ? say no more or are you some dweebs dupe account hiding like a lil *** ?
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 05:17
Author:
menin wrote:
@ big wannabe little know all not feedback but the truth how about a lil less forum trolling and actually upload ? @ wrabit and who are you talking about me being here not long when you account is not even a year old ? say no more or are you some dweebs dupe account hiding like a lil *** ?
#Owned ...
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 05:50
Author: SuperAdmin
Abhi121 wrote:
#Owned ...

yes you are since 2015-04-14 05:12:19 where's my money!
you do realize your supposed to take the money before pulling your pants down right? now get back to work!
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:01
Author:
ozi wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:
#Owned ...

yes you are since 2015-04-14 05:12:19 where's my money!
you do realize your supposed to take the money before pulling your pants down right? now get back to work!
pmsl roflrofl ....
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:08
Author: Blocked
abhi121 you just cant help yourself can you, I've seen ass kissers and brown nosers before but you literally take the title. You fuckin lapdog is there not a ass your not willing to get nose deep into.....first you jump on menin's dick for supposedly owning wrabit, then ozi owns menin and you jump on ozi's dick...

why not teach your bro's the true art of musical dicks - yeah bro do a tutorial on that of course anyone who's been here a while knows your just following the course laid out in such mastery by the biggest ass kisser in ET History LEGEND, aka porn king.

Incidentally dick breathe dont you go thinking for a second that that VIP means your exempt from being banned and blocked either.....and remember this ET dont do no refunds so i hope you havent paid to far in advance....now get back on your knees!

OWN THAT B1TCH
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:21
Author: SuperAdmin
Abhi121 wrote:
ozi wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:
#Owned ...

yes you are since 2015-04-14 05:12:19 where's my money!
you do realize your supposed to take the money before pulling your pants down right? now get back to work!
pmsl roflrofl ....


refund please all my customers got aids i want my 5 cents back
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:22
Author: Blocked
ozi wrote:
Abhi121 wrote:
#Owned ...



yes you are since 2015-04-14 05:12:19 where's my money!
you do realize your supposed to take the money before pulling your pants down right? now get back to work!
pmsl roflrofl ....

refund please all my customers got aids i want my 5 cents back[/quote]Lmao t1537.gif
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:26
Author: Blocked
wrabit wrote:
abhi121 you just cant help yourself can you, I've seen ass kissers and brown nosers before but you literally take the title. You fuckin lapdog is there not a ass your not willing to get nose deep into.....first you jump on menin's dick for supposedly owning wrabit, then ozi owns menin and you jump on ozi's dick...

why not teach your bro's the true art of musical dicks - yeah bro do a tutorial on that of course anyone who's been here a while knows your just following the course laid out in such mastery by the biggest ass kisser in ET History LEGEND, aka porn king.

Incidentally dick breathe dont you go thinking for a second that that VIP means your exempt from being banned and blocked either.....and remember this ET dont do no refunds so i hope you havent paid to far in advance....now get back on your knees!

OWN THAT B1TCH
always crying like a b1tch damn i think you are a girl you definitely have no balls
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2