H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.159.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Sir Christopher Lee

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
Sir Christopher Lee died today at the age of 93. One of the most remarkable actors who was probably most famous for his role as Count Dracula in the Hammer House of Horror and also his brilliant role as Saruman in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. A true Legend who gave is every thing into acting..... The most famous Vampire of all :) He will be missed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11666316/christopher-lee-dies-live.html
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 13:00
nJXmEMb.jpg

um63Vie.jpg
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 13:33
Author:
R.I.P sir ... he surely will be missed ...
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 13:46
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
He was the best Dracula ever played, beside some movies I watched, like Return From Witch Mountain, Alexander Rakov in Police Academy: Mission To Moscow, Saruman LOTR movies & his role in Gremlins 2.
RIP Sir Lee :(
eyezin avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 16:44
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Very sad day indeed the last of the Fab Four Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff to leave us.
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 17:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSunTurtle
It is indeed a gloomy day here weather here fits the mood ; I have liked Dracula movies since I was a kid....something my mother liked as well :) . I remember Bela Lugosi being my first Dracula I saw on t.v. but I found Christopher Lee to be much more frightening as Dracula . Christopher Lee had a Brilliant career and his craft will live on in generations to come :) RIP Sir Dracula Lee :)OXOXO
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 19:55
Author: Turtle
motherofdragons wrote:
It is indeed a gloomy day here weather here fits the mood ; I have liked Dracula movies since I was a kid....something my mother liked as well :) . I remember Bela Lugosi being my first Dracula I saw on t.v. but I found Christopher Lee to be much more frightening as Dracula . Christopher Lee had a Brilliant career and his craft will live on in generations to come :) RIP Sir Dracula Lee :)OXOXO

Yeah it's true , just like everybody in here, I grew up with his movies and I just got so accustomed to see his face on screen at any time of the day really.. I started to think that he was immortal somehow ..

I mean , he started to act in 1946 .. How can you summarize such a career ? It's impossible..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000489/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t15

So I'll just put my last best memory of him. And I'm pretty sure that he'll be joining the best up there , no doubt about that..

" The more successful the villain, the more successful the picture." Alfred Hitchcock.

Saruman (The Lord of the Rings).

SOM avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 21:45
Author: Trusted UploadermenTurtle
when i seen that sir christopher lee (one of the greatest British actors of all time)had pasted away i felt sad :( he will be missed buy many people not just for his movies but he seemed like a nice guy to meat you know i could of spent hours chatting with him . he was 93 he would have had some great stories to tell.God bless him and his family
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 01:29
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
most frightening portrayal of Dracula bar none!!! great Hammer films with him and Peter Cushing!! he will be missed but remembered for all time for his acting abilities! Go with God Christopher!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 01:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
stateofmind80 wrote:
when i seen that sir christopher lee (one of the greatest British actors of all time)had pasted away i felt sad :( he will be missed buy many people not just for his movies but he seemed like a nice guy to meat you know i could of spent hours chatting with him . he was 93 he would have had some great stories to tell.God bless him and his family
although I totally agree with all you said may I say that your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best? Pasted away? what was he gluing something?nice guy to m e a t? lol, I assume you meant m e e t and he will be missed b u y? I guess you meant b y? google translate is your friend!! lol sorry just had to say something!! end of the day and all and I had yet to give someone a hard time!! have a good one!!
ginjaninja avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:40
Author:
RIP Sir Christopher Lee,

you have left a truly amazing body of work for future generations to enjoy, your legacy will live on in our imaginations.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 16:53
Author: Turtle

I just read this :

"Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson has led the tributes to Sir Christopher Lee, who died on Sunday at the age of 93.

Writing on his Facebook page, Jackson said Lee was “in every sense, a man of the world; well versed in art, politics, literature, history and science”.

He added: “He was scholar, a singer, an extraordinary raconteur and of course, a marvellous actor … There will never be another Christopher Lee. He has a unique place in the history of cinema and in the hearts of millions of fans around the world.

“The world will be a lesser place without him in it. My deepest sympathies to Gitte and to his family and friends. Rest in peace, Chris. An icon of cinema has passed into legend.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 18:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Dracula?? nah the best one was Bela Lugosi. Christopher Lee, imho, was best as frankenstiens monster or even better in the wicker man
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 18:31
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
what a great actor and icon this man was.the ammount of films he starred in was a great inspiration to the actors today.god bless and rest in peace.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:20
Just watched the trilogy of The Lord of the Rings yesterday. They showed them on TV in memory of Sir Christopher Lee. Was sad to see him but thank god he was cast as Saruman as i don't think the movies would have been the same if not. They certainly don't make actors like this any more. Well in my opinion as all the old greats are quite hard to be compared too :)

Big_A aww think Bella was a brilliant dracula too but Christopher just quipped it for me. His eyes drew me in when he played dracula lol

eyezin very true, sad to see the last of the Fab Four gone

Another brilliant actor who died last week..... Ron Moody who was probably most famously known as Fagin in the hit musical movie Oliver... I think he was the best Fagin to ever play that part. For me he made that movie :)

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2015/jun/11/ron-moody-actor-fagin-oliver-musical-dies-aged-91

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2