Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.172.57.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Problem logging in the site

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 04:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
ange1 wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
CAt stop kissing Tommy's Ass SMH

This is not about kissing peeps arse.. please why keeps bringing Cats name into things. Best to leave things alone rather than try to start an argument. You should know better :)
That sounds fair..
Although I do sincerely hope to see the next time the opposite happens a mod also makes this very same request to either him or his dupes.
I think all the gazillion shots that have been taken on DJ840 are a good example.. Don't think there is anyone on this site that dares to claim he ever tried to start an argument and 99% of the times he didn't even respond to any form of instigation.

Anyway it's just a sincere hope, no request.. So before someone misinterpreted my words... I'm not telling anybody what to do here, just voicing what seems fair.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 07:45
Author: ModeratorET lover
What you said is fair and i don't like to see anyone being called or bad words spoken about them. Regarding DJ maybe he is like me when things are said he would rather ignore than to cause an argument. Yes some peeps would rather fight back which i understand but then it seems to go on and on. So still back to my point why try and stir something ?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 09:59
ange1 wrote:
What you said is fair and i don't like to see anyone being called or bad words spoken about them. Regarding DJ maybe he is like me when things are said he would rather ignore than to cause an argument. Yes some peeps would rather fight back which i understand but then it seems to go on and on. So still back to my point why try and stir something ?
I'm not disputing your point, nor am I disputing DJ840's way of handling things. As a matter of fact I said your point is fair. Just saying that I hope to see a mod make the same point as well from now on when the opposite is happens. You ask Srigga, after he made a pretty tame response, not to stir the pot (which again .. is fair). But vice versa usually only real actions are taken after half of the forum has been taken down.

So without beating around the bush.. Your point is valid, but in order for it to stay valid it should also be made from now on when other known parties try to stir the pot. For instance suggesting admins to warn or ban him (as in the quote below) AFTER you as a mod already spoken your mind on it.. Well I don't see how that is any less stirring the pot as what Srigga did. That's up for a mod to decide ofcourse.. but just saying, allowing only certain parties to stir the pot is only gonna lead to more friction.
Cat_Minister wrote:
that deserves some admin action - I am tired of watching you staff go easy on morons who like to poke the bear. I would have received a warning or ban. Stop The Favoritism
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:09
Author: Moderator
Cat_Minister wrote:
that deserves some admin action - I am tired of watching you staff go easy on morons who like to poke the bear. I would have received a warning or ban. Stop The Favoritism

well that's the difference between you and you ain't CAT? you hide behind a Dup account to Say such a thing, but me i say what i think with the same id i use Daily.

Favoritism? i would probably be the last person to get any Favoritism from Anyone, if you like to see me Ban go run to one of your MODS that shows you Favoritism and tell them to Ban me for saying what i said, it's not like if i die tomorrow i'm gonna take All the reputation points and The ET Icons to The Grave with me, if i get ban for what i said that's cool too

Cat avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:20
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
what fake ID is it that I am hiding behind? I'm right here on my own ID speaking my mind. You and mulva1989 are the one taking pot shots starting a fight where there is none and when called out by staff mulva1989 challenges staff action on your behalf......naturally it would be ange1...

I dont think in the entire time she has been staff she has warned or banned anyone but me and thats only because, there is a ET mentality that says its okay to do whatever you want to Cat...

everyone else, well they got the protection you enjoy....you come here and run your mouth and i get flooded with PM's telling me to ignore you, not to react...people make excuses for you...

Just my luck the one staff who should do something is the last one to not do it...

Ange1 in the future don't speak for me or attempt a defense, it only shows your weakness and the lack of respect people have for you...
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:28
ooow you say A lot like... oooow what Dup account? i'm here with my real id all that, and that is True, now you are here with your real account.but for the last few weeks you know it and the rest of the ppl know it how you went on and on with you fake accounts and your bullshit threads like Nominate Ass kissers and all that, so please don't pretend to be all innocent now, most ppl would look the other way, but i am not most ppl, you should know it by now, don't start none wont be none3.gif mulva1989 challenges staff action on my behalf? Mulva or anyone els don't need to speak on my behalf, guess mulva is just speaking her mind like you said on your last post

you come here and run your mouth and i get flooded with PM's telling me to ignore you, not to react? and yet here you are reacting to me, what does that say about legendary CAT ha?

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:01
Cat_Minister wrote:
what fake ID is it that I am hiding behind? I'm right here on my own ID speaking my mind. You and mulva1989 are the one taking pot shots starting a fight where there is none and when called out by staff mulva1989 challenges staff action on your behalf......naturally it would be ange1...

I dont think in the entire time she has been staff she has warned or banned anyone but me and thats only because, there is a ET mentality that says its okay to do whatever you want to Cat...

everyone else, well they got the protection you enjoy....you come here and run your mouth and i get flooded with PM's telling me to ignore you, not to react...people make excuses for you...

Just my luck the one staff who should do something is the last one to not do it...

Ange1 in the future don't speak for me or attempt a defense, it only shows your weakness and the lack of respect people have for you...
Don't speak on behalf of others when it comes to respecting mods (and yes unlike earlier this is me telling you what to do). You're the only one who has continued to show nothing but disrespect towards Ange1 lately. That I had a counterpoint to make to her earlier remarks does not take away anything from the fact that I have the utmost respect for her, her work on ET and the way she was able to just ignore your rants towards her (and yes I definitely also mean your posts that had to be deleted for its content).
No avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 13:56
Author: Blocked
how is this staying on topic? Why was one warned the other continues off topic and nothing happens.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 14:14
Lol ... well I'm gonna ignore your begging for more warnings, because thats just pathetic.
From the fact that you deleted your earlier response I trust you finally started to listen and stopped talking for others.. I'm proud of you loveliness.gif

And to circle back to the topic now..
I haven't experienced any trouble login onto ET from other locations myself. So I guess it has nothing to do with IP locking.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 18:13
]hellow it's Me again One of the realist Guys ET has Thees days. don't ban me for asking this, after all this has been posted in this thread i would like to See the rest of this post please, i think this post has been Posted and deleted, if it's not too much asking Can you please Post the Whole Post Again Please :) it's kinda Hard To Give A Reply if i only Can See the Half of the Post :)

No avatar ET Bot
Received: 2016-05-22 13:51:15
Subject:
New post #23 added in topic 'Problem logging in the site'

Post message:
sorry but it takes more than a constantly agreeable personality and some pretty flags and non controversial topics to get my respect. Putting on a star here doesnt get you instant respect. Yeah I know my feelings have never been a secret as far as ange1 goes....i would rather have 5 of ET's all time...
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 18:52
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Stick to the subject guys,i wont waste my time repeating warnings.It's simple enough
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3