View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

book of eli being tracked by media sentry

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
graeme246 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 17:50
Author:
i downloaded the good quailty book of eli The Book Of Eli 2010 TELESYNC H264 AAC-SecretMyth (Kingdom-Release off here 2 days ago,,and recieved a letter from my service provider..i popsted the letter on the torrent remarks.and now it has been removed..i only joined 2 days ago and paid money to use this site..i find this very unreasonable trying to warn people that i was warned and striked because of this torrent..i have been using sites for nearly 4 years and never once have i copped a letter..i use peer guardian all updates done daily as well. here is the letter i recieved..aso be warned it is being tracked here is the letter. RE: Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Motion Picture Entitled
The Book of Eli

Dear xxxxxx Abuse Department:

We are writing this letter on behalf of Worldwide Sony Pictures Entertainment Acquisitions Inc., who owns certain rights under copyright law in the title The Book of Eli.

You are receiving this notice because your Internet account was identified as having been used recently to copy and/or distribute illegally the copyrighted motion pictures and/or television shows listed at the bottom of this notice. This notice provides you with the information you need in order to take immediate action that can prevent serious legal and other consequences. These actions include:

1. Stop downloading or uploading without authorization any motion pictures or TV shows owned or distributed by Worldwide Sony Pictures Entertainment Acquisitions Inc.; and

2. Permanently delete from your computer(s) all unauthorized copies you may have already made of these movies and TV shows.

If this notice is being received by an Internet Service Provider (ISP), please forward the notice to the individual associated with the activities.

The illegal uploading, downloading, copying and/or distribution of copyrighted works are serious offenses that carry with them the risk of substantial monetary damages and, in some cases, criminal prosecution.

Copyright infringement also violates your ISP’s terms of service and could lead to limitation or suspension of your Internet service. You should take immediate action to prevent your Internet account from being used for illegal activities.

An MPAA website, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx offers step-by-step instructions to ensure that your Internet account is not being used to violate the copyright laws. Also, the site can point you to an array of legal choices for enjoying movies and TV shows online. You can also learn there how theft of motion pictures and TV shows damages our economy and costs thousands of Americans their jobs.

Please contact us at the above listed address or by replying to this email should you have any questions.

We appreciate your assistance and thank you for your cooperation in this matter. In your future correspondence with us, please refer to Case ID xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your prompt response is requested.

Respectfully,

xxxxxxxx
Enforcement Coordinator part 2 Attached is an email that xxxxx has received complaining about certain
conduct. The IP address and timestamps provided by the complainant
indicate that the conduct occurred over your xxxxxx Service.

Infringement IP address: xxxxxxxxxxx
Infringement timestamp (SYD): xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx does not condone the use of xxxxxxx Services for activities which are
offensive, illegal, or infringe on the legal rights of other persons.
Such activities are expressly stated in your agreement with us as being
a basis on which xxxxxx may suspend or terminate the supply of services to
you.

It is alleged in the attached complaint that you, or someone authorised
by you, have engaged in such an activity. If you agree that you did
engage in the activity, please cease it immediately. If you do not
believe that you have engaged in the activity complained about or you
believe that the activity is not illegal, offensive or an infringement
of another person's rights, please contact the complainant as soon as
possible and explain your position to them.

MediaSentry
BADASS avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 18:02
Author: Blocked
simple you need peer blocker ,peer gaurdian ,and ipfilter :))
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 18:20
Author: Site Friend
Sorry, but risk is part of the overall community. Every time you download a torrent there's a possibility of getting flagged by your ISP with such things. Most of us know the inherent risks and plan accordingly. I'll make a short list of programs that will help keep you safe while downloading.

Ipfilter.dat (accessory to Utorrent)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2050949/uTorrent+ipfilter.dat+and+ipFilter+Updater.html

Peer Guardian 2:
http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

Peerblock:
http://www.peerblock.com/

The above programs work great individually or can also be combined in use. Another alternative is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) for complete anonymity. However, be forewarned that a good VPN with decent speed and privacy costs money.

Lastly, I would like to touch on seedboxes. These are small partitions of servers that are used to seed torrents at high rates of speed. If you're an uploader they're a godsend and to some they're also valuable for protecting your IP. Once again, this option costs money. If you're just a regular downloader I would not suggest this route, I'm simply trying to round-out the options available.

Stay Safe While Downloading
292rbf5_th.jpg
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 21:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Many thanks for your post here W1ck3d1nt3ntz,have the 2 peers in place but didnt know about utorrent filter.d/loading now cheer's
ghostman avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 02:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
i use all three and have absolutuly no problems! my 2 cents.
timamirrockdude avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 14:09
Author:
well i go wth wick and ghost...do as they say..also never reply to them...it will make u feel more unsafe
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 19:51
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

Well me being a bit technically dumbass'd or possibly brain malfunction due to severe lack of sleep?
how do you install this? have the installation notes,

This is for updating the ip filter list in µTorrent.

To update the IP Filter, use the desktop shortcut "µpdater" DONE

To enable IP filtering in µTorrent, set "ipfilter.enable" to "true" in µTorrent's Advanced Options. DONE

To reload ipfilter.dat without restarting µTorrent, simply set ipfilter.enable to false, then to true again. DONE

Also you will need to allow wget.exe to access the internet in your firewall rules so it can download the filter list. STUCK HERE where do you find wget.exe? how do you add it to list of exceptions?

To change the location to download your ipfilter.dat from, edit "%AppData%\uTorrent\IP filter µpdater.bat" with notepad, AND where can I find this and stuff fot next step also

To uninstall (but why) just delete these files from %AppData%\uTorrent

ssleay32.dll
wget.exe
IP filter µpdater.bat
libeay32.dll
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 00:38
Author: Site Friend
Rather than trying to explain on this thread just follow the YouTube Link. It's much simpler if you see it done. Follow the link below to install Ipfilter.dat.

Note: Make Sure Utorrent Is Closed Before Installing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qxUovxRls
ghostman avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
nice one wicked, true it it sometimes hard to explain to people, i will be making more tuts on related questions people ask alot!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:54
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:
Rather than trying to explain on this thread just follow the YouTube Link. It's much simpler if you see it done. Follow the link below to install Ipfilter.dat.

Note: Make Sure Utorrent Is Closed Before Installing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qxUovxRls

Many thanks for that will do later.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5