Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Firefox issue - login won't 'take'.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Thoughtcrim avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 08:49
Author: Trusted UploadermenTurtle
Someone successfully logged-in using Firefox, please clue me in. Brand new Firefox install (default settings), enter site login as per usual (I've always used IE in the past.. and right now to come here and post) but can't get My Account up top nomatter how many subsequent page loads.

Firefox has the cookies saved. Can't figure out what the problem is. arghhh
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 13:02
Author: SuperAdmin
you mean your My Account page wont load?
Thoughtcrim avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 16:19
Can't even get that option up top... only Login.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 01:06
Author: SuperAdmin
have you got flash player and java installed?
i had similar issue but after installing java sites working properly

if you dont like java once installed you can disable it in your browser thats what worked for me
Thoughtcrim avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 16:23
Thanks - l'll look into the Firefox default java situation. That may be the answer.
Thoughtcrim avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 17:29
Installed and enabled Java plug-in in Firefox, but site login still won't 'take'. Surf away, come back and load a couple of pages, no auto login.

Switch to my usual browser (IE11) - which has never had a Java plug-in - and auto login works on second page load (as always).

I checked Firefox's cookies and the site's login and auto ID cookies are stored in there. For some reason the site isn't seeing them... ???
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thoughtcrim wrote:
Installed and enabled Java plug-in in Firefox, but site login still won't 'take'. Surf away, come back and load a couple of pages, no auto login.

Switch to my usual browser (IE11) - which has never had a Java plug-in - and auto login works on second page load (as always).

I checked Firefox's cookies and the site's login and auto ID cookies are stored in there. For some reason the site isn't seeing them... ???

Hi there just wondered if this would help as i had similar problems in the past with Chrome not wanting to store passwords or login details. I used to use IE and for some reason would not work in Chrome. I managed to bypass it by deleting all passwords in IE then opened chrome as default browser and added the option to store everything.
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 14:55
Author: ET lover
Thoughtcrim ,

I too am having the same issue. I had to resort to using the proxy sites to log in. You may want to try one of the proxy sites, I bet it will work for you as well.

I see the cookies in my Firefox as well, but for some reason the site extratorrent.cc doesn't recognize them but the proxy sites do.
Thoughtcrim avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 15:52
I'm here and logged-in in Firefox, finally! :-)

This is what worked for me (thanks for the tip (above)... load any ET page, then on Firefox menu bar click Tools -> Page info. Then click the View Cookies button and delete all. Close firefox and relaunch, then come back to ET and log-in. Voila!

Note: When l installed Firefox, it imported copies of all my Internet Explorer 11 cookies. This was great for all other sites, but failed at ET (even failing with many new login attemtps).
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 21:39
Author: ET lover
I did exactly what you mentioned and still, page just refreshes back to the log in page. So still a no go for me.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 09:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
CherriePie wrote:
I did exactly what you mentioned and still, page just refreshes back to the log in page. So still a no go for me.

Hi CherriePie hope this helps :)

In each browser clear everything...ie.. Browsing History, download history, cookies and passwords and so on and make sure you have changed it in the box from the Beggining and not just from the last hour

If you have previously used another browser your passwords may have been stored by default and this would cause Firefox not to save any log in details..... Internet Explorer is renowned for setting passwords as default.

Open Firefox and make sure you have cookies allowed.....Remember passwords for sites is checked and also private browsing is not enabled if this is it wont save passwords.

Set Firefox as your default browser
kilowatt avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 07:10
Author: Blocked
I finally got tired of dealing with all the Firefox browser troubles i was having trying to access certain sites, this one included and just uninstalled FireFox completely. I been using Chrome ever since with absolutely no problems or plugin conflicts or browser crashes. I use other browsers as well but it seems that Google has perfected its browser so I stick with that....

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5