Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

banned ip ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29
Author:
hi i don't know how to contact mods or staff so i thought i'll post this here' i had my ip blocked cos of a stupid mistake. (i posted an external torrent site} SORRY!. i have just read site rules (i know too late)but i now know what i done was wrong and it won't happen again. is there anyway i can get unbanned?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:20
Author: Admin
sure mate. welcome back and enjoy your new id (:
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 15:32
Author:
im still banned. only my ip is blocked not my user name so i can access the site via a different ip address
Lakes70 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 09:14
Author:
I also Have a Message when I come to Log In...Saying Your IP has been Banned...I havent done ANYTHING Wrong !!! No Posts ZILCH Contacts...Just D/Loads and Seeded each and Every One for at Least 2hrs..Average 4 Hrs...So How The F... Do I Get F...... Banned ??????....Lakes70
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 09:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
Try flushing the DNS to see if that may help :)

https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
candymankz avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover

Sounds like Its a DNS issue….

Before changing anything 1st if u havent tryed to login using a different browser try that, Make shore u Reset browser clear cache…..
Try to login on a friends Connection etc etc before doing anything els…
In this case Its a long shot but sometimes works, A lot of the time Members think right away its extratorrent and its a bug on there end

clear cache and cookies….

In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac). ...
If you don't see instructions below for your specific version or browser, search your browser's Help menu for "clear cache".
There are two main things providers can do to keep you from accessing a website. They can do either, or both:
configure their DNS servers to no longer give the proper address when a request for the site in question comes in
configure their routers and proxy to drop or redirect any traffic between the user and the blocked site
Both can be circumvented and

What happens
Whenever you enter an address, or click a link, in your web browser, the browser extracts a hostname from that, "www.extratorrent.cc" and then sends a request to your configured DNS servers to convert this into an IP address.

Changing DNS servers on Windows Vista and 7

Open the Control Panel, select "Network and Internet", followed by "Netword and Sharing Center", then "Change adapter settings" (on Windows 7) or "Manage network connections" (on Windows Vista), then right-click the appropriate network connection, such as "Local Area Connection" or "Wireless Network Connection" and open "Properties". In the list popping up, choose "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click the "Properties" button again. Rather than "Obtain DNS server address automatically", set it to "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter either 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google Public DNS) or 208.67.222.222
And 208.67.220.220 (OpenDNS). Then click OK. All further DNS requests should then go there, rather than to your provider's DNS service, thus circumventing whatever blocks they were ordered to put in place.

Changing the hosts file

If, for some reason, you can't or don't want to switch DNS providers, or if the block extends beyond your own ISP. You could bypass the DNS system entirely for the site. First you need to know the IP address for the site you want to visit. You can look this up, which tells you that the IP address for The Pirate Bay is 194.71.107.15…...
Edit the hosts file using Notepad. It is called C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts. On Windows Vista and 7, you'll need to run Notepad as Administrator. Add a single line to the file:
194.71.107.15 www.thepiratebay.org thepiratebay.org
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 16:04
Author: AdminSun
If you were truly banned your accounts/usernames would also be blocked. Every body has a range of ips assigned from your isp and from time to time some tool who abuses the system here gets blocked and shared an ip you both use. You could have many users sharing ips and it only takes 1 to get blocked and effect others. Best option if it's a big problem and you cant refresh often is pm admin with the ip blocked simply Google what's my ip.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 16:25
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I have had the same problem for a while now, I cant access et.cc I get the ip banned message or It just pops back to login over and over so it is not just members it can happen to anyone but with so many ways to access it does not bother me too much.
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 20:29
Author: AdminSun
19tommy59 wrote:
I have had the same problem for a while now, I cant access et.cc I get the ip banned message or It just pops back to login over and over so it is not just members it can happen to anyone but with so many ways to access it does not bother me too much.

Same for me Tommy .cc is blocked by my isp and et alternatives my only option is 3rd party proxies/vpn, after a while my options get a little limited so I pm and ask for a clear out.

Note the ips that are banned when you attempt login tommy m8
so you can pass them on to the relevant person some times its not easy for people to. The site cycling back to login and booting you every few min is a bug.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4