View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.186.79.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Unable to download torrents

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:46
Author:
I have been unable to download any torrents for a couple of days now. I have tried the magnet link and the manual input methods mentioned on the board but they do not seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going on here?
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
rvn5 wrote:
I have been unable to download any torrents for a couple of days now. I have tried the magnet link and the manual input methods mentioned on the board but they do not seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going on here?
Better tech heads on here than me, have you tried to clear your browser cache ? no one else is reporting trouble which would suggest it's your end,can you navigate around the site ? just not download ? have you updated your os system? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQFjABahUKEwj5j4f7x7fHAhUL1hQKHTIeDqQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whatsmydns.net%2Fflush-dns.html&ei=p7rVVbmgLIusU7K8uKAK&usg=AFQjCNEPJlRq2i1rzF14P-2aF6MmBDiJFA
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:39
Author:

dazpicable wrote:

rvn5 wrote:

Better tech heads on here than me, have you tried to clear your browser cache ? no one else is reporting trouble which would suggest it's your end,can you navigate around the site ? just not download ? have you updated your os system?

Yes, I can get to any page on the site just fine, its just when I try to download a torrent I get an error page like others have been having trouble with. No OS update and I tried clearing my cache with no luck. What exactly was the url you posted?
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:20
Author: AdminSun
You will have to give more info, getting the error page ? What client are you using is it only happening here, browser ? What ever you think will help to clarify. Lots of users and many with different issues.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 19:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
rvn5 wrote:

dazpicable wrote:

rvn5 wrote:

Better tech heads on here than me, have you tried to clear your browser cache ? no one else is reporting trouble which would suggest it's your end,can you navigate around the site ? just not download ? have you updated your os system?

Yes, I can get to any page on the site just fine, its just when I try to download a torrent I get an error page like others have been having trouble with. No OS update and I tried clearing my cache with no luck. What exactly was the url you posted?
Just a link to clear your browser which you have already done so no worries.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 20:57
Author:

LRS wrote:
You will have to give more info, getting the error page ? What client are you using is it only happening here, browser ? What ever you think will help to clarify. Lots of users and many with different issues.

I have tried with Firefox, Chrome, and even IE. I keep getting a server not found page "Firefox can't find the server at torrage.biz" on any torrent I try to download. Up until a couple of days ago everything was working fine, and then all of a sudden I was getting that page every time. I am not having any trouble with any other torrent site.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 21:51
Different sites may use different caching sites to host the .torrent files each download button is nothing more than a link that prompts your client to download the specified content and torrage can go down like any other site you can also try torcache the same as torrage.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 23:31
Author:
Ok, manually using torcache with the info hash data does seem to be working. Thank you for your help!
frakkin_toaster avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 05:13
Author: Blocked
i have only had this problem lately, suddenly magnet links are not working and using above suggested method of using hash does nothing to improve matter....even uninstalled and reinstalled Utorrent.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 09:17
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hi just a thought but have you checked to make sure antivirus programs are not blocking it.. the Firewall or any other third parties.
Also clear browsing data from beginning of time and click all boxes. Had problems a few times and worked for me.

wondered have you tried any of these to see if you can download.

http://etmirror.com
http://etproxy.com
http://extratorrentlive.com
http://extratorrentonline.com

No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 16:47
Author:
I have tried all the suggestions and nothing is working anymore. When I first started to experience this problem another user had posted a solution to use the magnet link and it worked so I thought the problem was solved. Now the next day I try and do the same thing and it doesn't work anymore. Torrage.biz will not load for me at all. Maybe my ISP blocked torrage.biz? I can go to torrage.info just fine. I have tried all the mirror sites I do not use a firewall I have cache disabled I have removed cookies, No anti virus running. I just don't know anymore I have moved on to other torrent sites but would very much like to continue using this site. Hopefully 1 day it will all be resolved .
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 18:01
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
do you have malwarebytes? have you checked your firewall? check your security software whatever you are running AVG,Kapersky etc..
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 18:38
Let's see if we can find a solution push01 we need a permanent fix for yourself and others since most are mentioned as a temporary measure. Can you tell us if you use vpn or proxy or any thing else that may help and we can narrow down the possibilites.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 19:23
Mrmemoupt wrote:
Is anyone having problem when trying to get the torrent it saying dns look up fail? Saying torrage can't be found. Does anyone know how to fix this. It's been happening to me for a week now. I even downloaded firefox and its the same as on chrome.
LRS wrote:
Can you try a dns flush by opening cmd from the windows icon and enter ipconfig /flushdns you could also try using a vpn or proxy such as anonymox for firefox if you suspect its your isp. Others also having issues in this thread here with not being able to connect to torrage. I will quote and paste this into there if you wish to keep it in 1 place.

Taken from here
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 02:51
Author:
Thanks I tried the firefox addon anonymox and it worked perfect. When I tried to flush the DNS it still would not work. I guess my ISP blocked torrage.biz I am using Verizon FIOS. Hopefully this will help other users who are having the same problem.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4