ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Split.2016..HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Cant Login


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Jooge avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 20:54
Author: Trusted Uploadermen
Please help. I cant login. I have tried more than 20 times today and nothing happens. I stay on the login page. I logged in 3 times successfully and was logged out as soon I changed pages. One time it logged me out and took me here:

http://i.imgur.com/lHLVj67.png (Screenshot)

I tried my VPN, changed 3 IPs with that and nothing. I tried Tor and nothing. By the grace of god I logged in and have made it here, but I know as soon as I hit send or at the most leave to another page I will have been logged out again. I was hacked like a month and a half ago or so. I have changed my Hash every 2 weeks to avoid that from happening again. have I been hacked again or is this a site issue?

Please help.

Regards,
Me
Jooge avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 04:47
Author: Trusted Uploadermen
Please help I'm still having the same issue.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 05:08
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Jooge wrote:
Please help I'm still having the same issue.
stop worrying it is not just you alot of us had the same problem but it has eased for for the most part, the issue will be dealt with just be patient. thanks
sn3h1t87 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 05:08
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanmen
well is there is problem the site , and not only with you having this issue but many of us have the same but as of now it get solved , i think so everything is fine now , the issue get solved...!! enjoy the ET the place to be :)
Jooge avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 05:40
Author: Trusted Uploadermen
sn3h1t87 wrote:
well is there is problem the site , and not only with you having this issue but many of us have the same but as of now it get solved , i think so everything is fine now , the issue get solved...!! enjoy the ET the place to be :)

Yes it looks good now. Thank you and everyone that makes this all happen.

Take care
bigturk avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 16:07
Author: Vip Member
I to have been having a difficult time. I can log on 1 out of 40 times. i am posting this in one of those rare cases I was able to log on. I am a heavy user and seeder but it is tremendously frustrating fighting those pop up ads every click of the mouse. Is there any relief in sight?

Big Turk
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 16:15
Author: AdminSun
bigturk wrote:
I to have been having a difficult time. I can log on 1 out of 40 times. i am posting this in one of those rare cases I was able to log on. I am a heavy user and seeder but it is tremendously frustrating fighting those pop up ads every click of the mouse. Is there any relief in sight?

Big Turk

Clear browser history cookies cache etc + try adblock such as this Here on firefox problem solved.
bigturk avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 04:11
Author: Vip Member


LRS wrote:


bigturk wrote:
I to have been having a difficult time. I can log on 1 out of 40 times. i am posting this in one of those rare cases I was able to log on. I am a heavy user and seeder but it is tremendously frustrating fighting those pop up ads every click of the mouse. Is there any relief in sight?

Big Turk


Clear browser history cookies cache etc + try adblock such as this Here on firefox problem solved.


I installed the ad blocker for chrome and cleared the cache. I logged out and was able to log back in the first time. Hopefully this has fixed the problem. Thanks for the help and support.

On an added note, have been using Trust Zone for about 3 weeks so far and working out great.

BigTurk
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 08:10
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 08:12
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:05
Author: AdminSun
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again

Looks like it's fixed some 1 must of notified snotlob lol
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again

Looks like it's fixed some 1 must of notified snotlob lol

Nothing to do with me. but however everytime I do login into ET I have best part of 9 million torrent uploads!
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 13:14
Author: AdminSun
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again

Looks like it's fixed some 1 must of notified snotlob lol

Nothing to do with me. but however everytime I do login into ET I have best part of 9 million torrent uploads!

You torrent thief! their my torrents it say's so on my account lol
looks like i spoke to soon about things being fixed it's started again.
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 15:13
Author:
SaM
all fixed now
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 15:33
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SaM wrote:
all fixed now

how many times does it need to be fixed, It keeps happing periodically over the last month or so.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5