ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Cant Login


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 15:37
Author:
SaM
new servers added
so to sync them to the site and other servers it takes a while
bugs to clear and fix
issues to solve etc
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 18:46
Author: ModeratorET lover
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Etproxy and .cc keeps random logging out,logging in is a real pain again

Looks like it's fixed some 1 must of notified snotlob lol

Nothing to do with me. but however everytime I do login into ET I have best part of 9 million torrent uploads!

Omg 9 million torrents.... Your definitely Torrent King lol


snot.gif
candymankz avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 01:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
You can take control of your browsing get rid of popups on any site,
If u want to Protect your privacy on the net try this its the best out there and u can also See who's tracking your web browsing it
also allows you to block scripts, images, objects and framed documents from marketing companies that you don't wont .....




bigturk avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 23:19
Author: Vip Member


bigturk wrote:

LRS wrote:


bigturk wrote:
I to have been having a difficult time. I can log on 1 out of 40 times. i am posting this in one of those rare cases I was able to log on. I am a heavy user and seeder but it is tremendously frustrating fighting those pop up ads every click of the mouse. Is there any relief in sight?

Big Turk


Clear browser history cookies cache etc + try adblock such as this Here on firefox problem solved.


I installed the ad blocker for chrome and cleared the cache. I logged out and was able to log back in the first time. Hopefully this has fixed the problem. Thanks for the help and support.

On an added note, have been using Trust Zone for about 3 weeks so far and working out great.

BigTurk


As of today I am back to the log in problem. I was not able to log in for about 30 tries after the one time I logged on after clearing cache. This is the first time to log in again to post the problem continues. I sure wish I could resolve this problem. The Ad blocker for Chrome has been a tremendous help when I cannot log in.
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 07:33
Author: AdminSun
bigturk wrote:

As of today I am back to the log in problem. I was not able to log in for about 30 tries after the one time I logged on after clearing cache. This is the first time to log in again to post the problem continues. I sure wish I could resolve this problem. The Ad blocker for Chrome has been a tremendous help when I cannot log in.

On this occasion i think sams post is probably the answer

SaM wrote:
new servers added
so to sync them to the site and other servers it takes a while
bugs to clear and fix
issues to solve etc
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 08:39
Author: Admin
Ghostery is rubbish ... another example of people taking the bait ...

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/516156/a-popular-ad-blocker-also-helps-the-ad-industry/

For power users I would recommend uBlock ... if you know what you're doing, it's waaaay better than AdBlock !
CHROME PLUGIN
FIREFOX PLUGIN

Spend some time with customizing it and notice the different. Unlike ABP, it doesn't allow any ads. ABP gets paid by certain companies to allow some ads, unless you manually block them.

ABP FACTS

If you think the whole world is tracking you, try this Disconnect.

Here's another one which gives you realtime tracking details accross all sites PRIVACY BADGER


Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 17:08
Author:
YoGi wrote:
Ghostery is rubbish ... another example of people taking the bait ...

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/516156/a-popular-ad-blocker-also-helps-the-ad-industry/

For power users I would recommend uBlock ... if you know what you're doing, it's waaaay better than AdBlock !
CHROME PLUGIN
FIREFOX PLUGIN

Spend some time with customizing it and notice the different. Unlike ABP, it doesn't allow any ads. ABP gets paid by certain companies to allow some ads, unless you manually block them.

ABP FACTS

If you think the whole world is tracking you, try this Disconnect.

Here's another one which gives you realtime tracking details accross all sites PRIVACY BADGER


Nice info ...
Thanks YoGi :)
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3