ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.238.61.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


how to increase video resolution


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
pmunda286 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 07:46
Author:
i've many low resolution videos in my pc..i want to convert them into high resolution like 720p or 1080p..is there any way that i can convert my low resolution to high resolution...
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 08:13
Author: AdminSun
pmunda286 wrote:
i've many low resolution videos in my pc..i want to convert them into high resolution like 720p or 1080p..is there any way that i can convert my low resolution to high resolution...

Hi,
to answer your question yes but the quality won't improve (may look worse) and only the video size will expand usually some 1 who takes
video from a mobile device to burn to disk for playback on large tv screens... personally i wouldn't recommend upscaling if the source
is really bad.
Most converters will perform this task but as to whats is best read reviews and google.
revisionx avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 08:24
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanSun
LRS wrote:
pmunda286 wrote:
i've many low resolution videos in my pc..i want to convert them into high resolution like 720p or 1080p..is there any way that i can convert my low resolution to high resolution...

Hi,
to answer your question yes but the quality won't improve (may look worse) and only the video size will expand usually some 1 who takes
video from a mobile device to burn to disk for playback on large tv screens... personally i wouldn't recommend upscaling if the source
is really bad.
Most converters will perform this task but as to whats is best read reviews and google.

Agree to LRS..upscaling low resolution video will not do any good. It may be pixelated if you force it to higher resolution. But it's your free will to convert it so try this link for Video converters you can use:

Video Converter
pmunda286 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 09:45
Author:
you means i can't add or increace pixals in videos...the resolution remains the same...only size of the frame is increased...
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:06
Author: AdminSun
pmunda286 wrote:
you means i can't add or increace pixals in videos...the resolution remains the same...only size of the frame is increased...

Yes you can it's called upscaling but it's only as good as data available. The higher the bit-rate, the higher the video resolution can upscale to before you start see the pixilation.
pmunda286 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:16
Author:
ok...thanxxx bro...
pmunda286 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:22
Author:
i've some video cd and dvd...i want to copy them to my comuter..i read somewhere i need to rip them...so which software is best for ripping them
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 17:35
Author: AdminSun
Again google to see what fits your needs, I used to use
Nero for burning my data + the odd rip
but there are lots of free versions also available.
DVD Shrink for backup DVD discs
Audiograbber grabs digital audio from cd's.
Clone DVD or Clone CD
Magic ISO for IMG files

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4