Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.233.235.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Need little Help please

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
nitindung avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:10
Author:
Hello Team,

Can anyone please tell me how torrent speed works (I'm very well aware of Seeds & Leach)...I visited one of my friends house found he is using 1MBPS of Internet line and torrent speed of download he gets from 1MBPS to 10MBPS.

I searched about this on Google and found you need to register your ISP IP address with Torbox.

Is this true?
Once if my ISP's IP registered with torbox will I be able to download faster from extratorrentonline or any other torrent websites ?

Please suggest me here.

Thank you.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 14:06
Author: AdminSun
nitindung wrote:
Hello Team,

Can anyone please tell me how torrent speed works (I'm very well aware of Seeds & Leach)...I visited one of my friends house found he is using 1MBPS of Internet line and torrent speed of download he gets from 1MBPS to 10MBPS.

I searched about this on Google and found you need to register your ISP IP address with Torbox.

Is this true?
Once if my ISP's IP registered with torbox will I be able to download faster from extratorrentonline or any other torrent websites ?

Please suggest me here.

Thank you.

Personaly i think it's bs.
TorBox is a torrent search engine that supposedly fetches content that's near you only if Your ISP is a member of the
Peering Network. Well thats just not going to happen for the vast majority since most monitor for p2p traffic by dpi
(deep packet inspection) to throttle you even blocks on torrent sites and trackers aswell as caching sites basically
anything they can to slow/stop you.
Extreme Peering <<< (lol) doesn't account as Internet traffic since it works in conjunction with your isp well that's
also dumb as they will see every download you make! what protection will you have when it comes to copyrights ?
There is also a mention of costs to be set by your isp... yeah how much in fines i would say.
Stay clear another scam from India and when you say your isp doesn't support it let me guess they will or know
some 1 that can.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 14:32
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Be very very careful when messing around with your ip, anytime they say to register and it will fix your problems run the other way and quickly!!! personally I use utorrent 2.2.1 with the proper setting adjustments I improved my d/l speed dramatically and now I have comcast and regularly d/l at 10 to 15 mbps, 1 gig d/l takes less than 1 minute to d/l insane huh? im not really sure what the answer is but please be careful with torbox.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 14:44
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
nitindung wrote:
Hello Team,

Can anyone please tell me how torrent speed works (I'm very well aware of Seeds &amp;amp;amp; Leach)...I visited one of my friends house found he is using 1MBPS of Internet line and torrent speed of download he gets from 1MBPS to 10MBPS.

Is this true?

Please suggest me here.

Thank you.
here is a link that may be helpful if you want to know how it works.
http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/peersharing/a/torrenthandbook.html
nitindung avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 09:53
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:
Be very very careful when messing around with your ip, anytime they say to register and it will fix your problems run the other way and quickly!!! personally I use utorrent 2.2.1 with the proper setting adjustments I improved my d/l speed dramatically and now I have comcast and regularly d/l at 10 to 15 mbps, 1 gig d/l takes less than 1 minute to d/l insane huh? im not really sure what the answer is but please be careful with torbox.

Thank you sir, i google and found some settings...i did the same now im getting 4mbps speed goes upto sometime 8 to 9 mbps

Thank a million sir
Sifu_Torrents avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 09:22
Author:
Respected Sir/Admin

I Want Some help

Can i change my Name i.e sifu99 to Anything

ASAP

Thank you
Chbbooks avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:26
Author: Blocked

Sifu99 wrote:
Respected Sir/Admin

I Want Some help

Can i change my Name i.e sifu99 to Anything

ASAP

Thank you

PM To Ozi

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1