ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Happy Birthday ET


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
AuthorMessage
sn3h1t87 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 18:13
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanmen
HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY ET!!

The Place to be !!!
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:29
Author: Turtle
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
OOh and forgot to say party later, staff bring your own drinks as gerald, Soup and TEZ have drank the other ones loool
Hey that was suppose to be a secret lol

and I see that I missed another party... !!

Well Happy Belated birthday ET 9 years already ouah !! Well it's never too late to drink champagne ... 4j8W6MV.gif

hyYPzPs.gif

CKbZCww.gif

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 14:32
Author: Site FriendSun
Hi Thalestris(: Definitely bring Champagne.

Ange1 drank most of 2 cases we had, She's all about the bubbles lol
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 18:12
Author: Turtle
gerald99 wrote:
Hi Thalestris(: Definitely bring Champagne.

Ange1 drank most of 2 cases we had, She's all about the bubbles lol

What no more champagne already !! xW0bZh6.gif Yeah well, girls & bubbles, it's an old love story..

VCjETbn.gif

Don't worry, I brought some more that I hid in the bathroom.. !! We should be fine at least for tonight ! 6HzmNuZ.gif

HzCAqQGl.jpg
faddy665 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:09
Author: Turtle
Belated Birthday ET

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:23
Author: Site FriendSun
Thalestris wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
Hi Thalestris(: Definitely bring Champagne.

Ange1 drank most of 2 cases we had, She's all about the bubbles lol

What no more champagne already !! xW0bZh6.gif Yeah well, girls & bubbles, it's an old love story..

VCjETbn.gif

Don't worry, I brought some more that I hid in the bathroom.. !! We should be fine at least for tonight ! 6HzmNuZ.gif

HzCAqQGl.jpg
pmsl(:
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 13:49
Author: ModeratorET lover
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 13:56
Author: Site FriendSun
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:44
Author: ModeratorET lover
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Loool oooh no i would not be that greedy of course

one for you 6 for me lol
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:49
Author: Turtle
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Oh my ange has become a tigress all of a sudden !! 6pVb5NR.gif Well, poor Gerald, he is such a sweetheart , come on ange !! I give him a clue.. Go back to the kitchen Gerald and find that button on the right side of the fridge .. There's plenty more champagne hidden there somewhere.. , hurray !!! 8dOmi6C.gif Enjoy and have a great week end, both of you !!

zdwPI1v.gif

ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:54
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thalestris wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Oh my ange has become a tigress all of a sudden !! 6pVb5NR.gif Well, poor Gerald, he is such a sweetheart , come on ange !! I give him a clue.. Go back to the kitchen Gerald and find that button on the right side of the fridge .. There's plenty more champagne hidden there somewhere.. , hurray !!! 8dOmi6C.gif Enjoy and have a great week end, both of you !!

zdwPI1v.gif

ooh my i have indeed hee hee shhh that was our secret the button on the fridge loool
but i guess i can't be greedy so we can share :) Thank you Thalestris wish you a great weekend to and hopefully plenty rest for yourself :) gerald will need all the rest after pushing that button 2000 times lool
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 22:21
Author: Site FriendSun
ange1 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Oh my ange has become a tigress all of a sudden !! 6pVb5NR.gif Well, poor Gerald, he is such a sweetheart , come on ange !! I give him a clue.. Go back to the kitchen Gerald and find that button on the right side of the fridge .. There's plenty more champagne hidden there somewhere.. , hurray !!! 8dOmi6C.gif Enjoy and have a great week end, both of you !!

zdwPI1v.gif

ooh my i have indeed hee hee shhh that was our secret the button on the fridge loool
but i guess i can't be greedy so we can share :) Thank you Thalestris wish you a great weekend to and hopefully plenty rest for yourself :) gerald will need all the rest after pushing that button 2000 times lool
Ha Ha Ha, it's not the amount of times you push the button, it's how you push the button!
And I'm in on the first try, ha ha ha(: Now I will change the button sequence code so that only I and Thalestris know it. How do you like your bubbles now Ange1, ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee...lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 04:18
Author: ModeratorET lover
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Oh my ange has become a tigress all of a sudden !! 6pVb5NR.gif Well, poor Gerald, he is such a sweetheart , come on ange !! I give him a clue.. Go back to the kitchen Gerald and find that button on the right side of the fridge .. There's plenty more champagne hidden there somewhere.. , hurray !!! 8dOmi6C.gif Enjoy and have a great week end, both of you !!

zdwPI1v.gif

ooh my i have indeed hee hee shhh that was our secret the button on the fridge loool
but i guess i can't be greedy so we can share :) Thank you Thalestris wish you a great weekend to and hopefully plenty rest for yourself :) gerald will need all the rest after pushing that button 2000 times lool
Ha Ha Ha, it's not the amount of times you push the button, it's how you push the button!
And I'm in on the first try, ha ha ha(: Now I will change the button sequence code so that only I and Thalestris know it. How do you like your bubbles now Ange1, ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee...lol

OMG loool... oooh i think after 3 bottles you and Thalestris might be seeing lots of buttons lol. After one bottle i was seeing more stars and less bubbles hee hee
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:38
Author: Site FriendSun
ange1 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Loool :)

i love bubbles they make my nose tickle hee hee

Oooh so we are well stocked up in the fridge, should have kept that from gerald Thalestris lol
Now wait just 1 minute...(: Keep that from me, why??? Oh yeah I get it!!! So you can have it all
for yourself Ange1 lol Just call me Sherlock pmsl(:

Oh my ange has become a tigress all of a sudden !! 6pVb5NR.gif Well, poor Gerald, he is such a sweetheart , come on ange !! I give him a clue.. Go back to the kitchen Gerald and find that button on the right side of the fridge .. There's plenty more champagne hidden there somewhere.. , hurray !!! 8dOmi6C.gif Enjoy and have a great week end, both of you !!

zdwPI1v.gif

ooh my i have indeed hee hee shhh that was our secret the button on the fridge loool
but i guess i can't be greedy so we can share :) Thank you Thalestris wish you a great weekend to and hopefully plenty rest for yourself :) gerald will need all the rest after pushing that button 2000 times lool
Ha Ha Ha, it's not the amount of times you push the button, it's how you push the button!
And I'm in on the first try, ha ha ha(: Now I will change the button sequence code so that only I and Thalestris know it. How do you like your bubbles now Ange1, ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee...lol

OMG loool... oooh i think after 3 bottles you and Thalestris might be seeing lots of buttons lol. After one bottle i was seeing more stars and less bubbles hee hee

I don't know about Thalestris, she might be a seasoned champagne veteran(: But you got me! After 3 bottles I was seeing a lot of buttons and they were all different colors. lol...
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32
Author: Turtle
WKo6p38.gif MRTr4j2.gif Um, now I'm puzzled.. So you both see stars and colors, and I actually can"t even remember the button of the fridge ... And I woke up in an unusual place this morning... WKo6p38.gif

Sd8LbxT.gif

mLKMjcxl.jpg

And Gerald, I apologize, I think that I messed up with the code on the fridge last night ... And I can"t remember anything.. HE38AY3.gif What are we going to do for tonight ??? 6HzmNuZ.gif

E9xx0n3l.jpg

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 52 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3