Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

ET Christmas Logo 2015 Vote (closed)

poll Poll: ET Christmas Logo 2015 Vote
- http://extraimago.com/image/XOX by TambowskiWolk (23 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XOg by Mulva1989 (23 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XO5 by Gionick2014 (15 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XSa by Shaksin (7 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XSw by faddy665 (5 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XS2 by jawad3169 (7 votes)
- http://extraimago.com/image/XSn by AngryAngelHelena (6 votes)
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Thalestris wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Thalestris wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Thank you Ange1, another great idea!!! I hope everyone realizes the effort you put forth here at ET!!! Have a Merry X-mas everyone and I vote for Mulva1989!!! and an added vote for Ange1 for best all around person concerned for all ET members!!!

Well I know that I'm just some clown around here, not actually useful, important or anything ...because I'm not perfect, so far from it..

But yes I agree with Tommy here, since we have also the ExtraTorrent Awards going on right now.... I would certainly vote for ange as well if we had a category for the best moderator of the year for instance ? ! I mean, I don't even count how many times she has been here cheering me up and telling me to keep going when I had doubts ...

She is more than a friend now , but she is more than that, she is the heart & soul of ET.
Did I miss something here? were there more than just Ange1 who promoted the competition? if so I did not mean to slight anyone, I thought this was her idea and since I have known her a long time I have had the pleasure of observing first hand all the good she has done for the site as well as away from the site!! you sound as if you may have been left out of the thanks by what you said,I apologize if I missed the fact that you were involved, I know that you do your fair share around here as well so my bad if I missed it,not intentional at all!!

??? Oh my Tommy, sorry if you misunderstood something here, I never meant that, absolutely not, my idea was that I did wish that I could bring more to ET, but I can't for various reasons. And that's why I agree with you regarding ange, I'm just so amazed by what she is able to accomplish here. So my turn to apologize, I'm French you know, so sometimes my writing isn't accurate ... So we both agree here.
Got to have my twopenceworth, in no particular order Tommy hit ET like Tsunami smashed into chat with the immortal line make me a mod i can help this site, about 2 days later he made it so,oh boy you have kept me smiling here bud on many occasions and someone who i think of as a friend.
Thalestris what a breath of fresh air you were and are, such an eclectic mind, it's great you just never know what's coming when i go to read your section, it's become a go to post everyday for me.Educational and fun, hard to get those 2 things right, don't you go giving it the old c'est la vie, keep bringing it to ET.
Angel, well where do you start, competitions,chat just generally helping anyone who asks for it, helped me loads with different stuff very patient person working with the old and infirm thanks again,all three of you bring different things to ET as do almost every mod on here,and i for one would like to thank you for your time and effort.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 13:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
LoMX wrote:
Voted for jawad3169. Good luck guys!
Me too
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 13:13
Author: Site FriendSun
Well said daz(: All 3 Awesome ET members...
eyezin avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 13:18
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Voted for Mulva cos Mrs. Claus never gets a shout, and its the ladies that make Christmas, Christmas. Have a good one, one and all.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 15:15
Author: ModeratorET lover
Wow thank you so much tommy, Thalestris, dazpicable and gerald for your lovely kind words.
I just wanted to add that you are all tops in my books and each one of you is a blessing to ET. You all put so much into the site. tommy and gerald hard workers always looking after the site and your help towards all is amazing. daz always there to help anyone and so friendly in chat. Thalestris your thread is brilliant and like daz said please keep up with it. You are all tops in my book, not just a friend but my ET family... like so many others whom i have the privilege to have met since i joined.... The list is unending.... I am happy and love to help any way i can but you all do so much.. staff and members is what makes Extra Torrent so special.

Thank you all again so very much :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 15:26
I voted for Mulva, it was hard to choose as all the Logos were outstanding. Sorry like i said before i wish i could vote for you all but your all winners in my eyes.

A big thank you again to all who entered the competition.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 15:26
I voted for Mulva, it was hard to choose as all the Logos were outstanding. Sorry like i said before i wish i could vote for you all but your all winners in my eyes.

A big thank you again to all who entered the competition.
kymatica7 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 06:04
Author: ET loverKittySun
ET - All I want for Christmas! Voted for this fellah
AngryAngelHelena avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:11
Author: Girl
kymatica7 wrote:
ET - All I want for Christmas! Voted for this fellah

That's Mulva1989's and it's so cuuuuute!!!! :D
hdblur avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 14:51
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
I voted for TambowskiWolk
Good luck everyone!
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 06:17
Author:
this one is really good
Attachment:

et.png  [ 83.64 KB | Downloads: 13 ]
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2