Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

torrent file download nahi ho raha yarr

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ADEEL_ANSARI avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 19:05
Author: Blocked
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 19:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Your mom does what with a toy poodle and a garden hose ??????????????????????
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 19:36
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ADEEL_ANSARI wrote:
speak english or do not post
1xXx1 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:44
Author: Turtle
he is saying he cant download torrent file.
what error you're getting?also pls Speak English so u can get help.
if u are from Pakistan use magnet link or use a vpn like hotspotshield u will be able to download.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
ADEEL_ANSARI wrote:

language can cause problem with communication , if you are not much adept with English , you can use google translator mate :)

as other member pointed out , you can use magnet links , follow this guide :
http://etproxy.com/forum/topic/23262/how+to+download+torrents+using+the+magnet+link.html

or manually download the .torrent file , follow this guide :
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/6221/having+a+problem+downloading+torrents+here+is+the+solution.html

if you don't understand what I wrote in English , just paste it in google translator and translate to your language
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 16:00
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
DJ840 wrote:
ADEEL_ANSARI wrote:

language can cause problem with communication , if you are much adept with English , you can use google translator mate :)

as other member pointed out , you can use magnet links , follow this guide :
http://etproxy.com/forum/topic/23262/how+to+download+torrents+using+the+magnet+link.html

or manually download the .torrent file , follow this guide :
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/6221/having+a+problem+downloading+torrents+here+is+the+solution.html

if you don't understand what I wrote in English , just paste it in google translator and translate to your language
if he cant understand english how is he going to understand what you just said???????
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 16:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Quote:
if he cant understand english how is he going to understand what you just said???????

yes hello tommy , it happens many times on a global site , a user understanding basic english but have difficulty in expressing himself/herself in english , as it seems in this case , the user is familiar with basic english since he posted in the correction section , it can be that maybe he just didn't know about using only english at ET , i forgot to add 'not' in my previous post lol
i've seen many cases , especially with kids in such cases , like once at kat an Uzbek speaking kid was finding it difficult to express himself asking for a game and not understanding much what others were replying
though the kid understood use google translator and it helped hihihihi :)
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 17:53
ADEEL_ANSARI wrote:

What the hell did you just say? I don't speak any hindi or whatever language that is. I wish I could be more help here. Hablo espanol? Anyways, good luck to you adeel and have a great day:)
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 17:54
razor1shrp wrote:
Your mom does what with a toy poodle and a garden hose ??????????????????????

I almost pissed all over myself when I read this one! A toy poodle and a garden hose. I will have to remember that one my friend;)
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 18:24
Author: AdminSun
Where's YoGi when you need him and his SOLVED? lol as 1xXx1 stated Pakistani members are having issues with the download Button due to our caching site been blocked by there isp's

And i thought "nahi ho raha yarr" was just Pirate talk you scurvy bunch of land lovers:D
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 18:29
LRS wrote:
Where's YoGi when you need him and his SOLVED? lol as 1xXx1 stated Pakistani members are having issues with the download Button due to our caching site been blocked by there isp's

And i thought "nahi ho raha yarr" was just Pirate talk you scurvy bunch of land lovers:D

Pirate talk? LMAO!!! Yeah, where the hell is Yogi? Must be busy with his new girlfriend;)
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 20:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:

Stop being a plastic mod and get back into a red jacket it don't suit you in a blue font

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1