Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Something to pass the time when waiting for your downloads to finish

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 20:57
Author: ET lover
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a little browser game I found the other day, its totally free and a bit of fun.

You can create characters and fight each other in the arena, gain weapons, pets and even skills to help you in battle. I made a couple myself to pass the time and found it to be addicting...lol

Anyway, if you have time check it out, It's worth a look.

My Male Fighter | My Female Fighter
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 22:58
Author: ModeratorET lover
CherriePie wrote:
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a little browser game I found the other day, its totally free and a bit of fun.

You can create characters and fight each other in the arena, gain weapons, pets and even skills to help you in battle. I made a couple myself to pass the time and found it to be addicting...lol

Anyway, if you have time check it out, It's worth a look.

My Male Fighter | My Female Fighter

Thank you Cherrie, nice little game to pass some time :) i am not good with games lol but i might just have a go :)
CherriePie avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 13:56
Author: ET lover
Yeah, the only real control you have is the look of your character when creating itm the name you give your brute and the choosing of which brute you fight next. Everything else is automated. I made a few brutes myself, and fight them when I'm bored and waiting for a movie to finish downloading, or just to have a bit of fun until I find something else to do.

Some tips I can pass on to whoever wants to play and level a bit faster.

1. Don't just fight any brute, look at the stats of your brute and compare therm to the other.
2. You can fight brutes 2 levels lower than your current level and still get full XP.
3. Only brutes you choose to fight gives XP. Brutes that challenges you, doesn't affect your XP.
4. Each brute is allowed 3 fights per day. But you get 6 Fights on the day you create your brute.
5. On day 2, look at your brute's fight results, this will help you choose fights that are easy to win. When brutes challenge you and you see that you beat them, that's a good indication you can beat them again, watch the fight and determine if it was a easy win or not so much. This will help you choose who to fight next.
6. If you're lucky, you will be given a weapon or pet once you create your brute. If not, it is possible you will obtain one when leveling up. Of course if you get one in the first few levels that's a huge plus on your brutes behalf for the early leveling.
7. Skills are also a huge plus, specially at lower levels.

And Last, have fun :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 20:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
CherriePie wrote:
Yeah, the only real control you have is the look of your character when creating itm the name you give your brute and the choosing of which brute you fight next. Everything else is automated. I made a few brutes myself, and fight them when I'm bored and waiting for a movie to finish downloading, or just to have a bit of fun until I find something else to do.

Some tips I can pass on to whoever wants to play and level a bit faster.

1. Don't just fight any brute, look at the stats of your brute and compare therm to the other.
2. You can fight brutes 2 levels lower than your current level and still get full XP.
3. Only brutes you choose to fight gives XP. Brutes that challenges you, doesn't affect your XP.
4. Each brute is allowed 3 fights per day. But you get 6 Fights on the day you create your brute.
5. On day 2, look at your brute's fight results, this will help you choose fights that are easy to win. When brutes challenge you and you see that you beat them, that's a good indication you can beat them again, watch the fight and determine if it was a easy win or not so much. This will help you choose who to fight next.
6. If you're lucky, you will be given a weapon or pet once you create your brute. If not, it is possible you will obtain one when leveling up. Of course if you get one in the first few levels that's a huge plus on your brutes behalf for the early leveling.
7. Skills are also a huge plus, specially at lower levels.

And Last, have fun :)

Thank you for the very useful info Cherrie, sorry still not tried yet but i will :)
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 21:30
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
there's also another game , just open google chrome browser
disconnect from internet and try opening any random site , when it shows
Unable to connect to the Internet
press space bar to start the game
help the dinosaur reach its journey , enjoy :p
Cat_Minister avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 16:36
Author:
haha I just look for more to download while waiting.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i watvh movies which i downloaded or i sleep .
HB911 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lovermenSun
chat on ET and watching movies

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3