View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Why R People Leaving ET?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
AuthorMessage
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 13:38
Author:
I've noticed that many longtime Members/Uploaders have suddenly left ET. Anyone have any ideal for this???
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 14:30
Author:
SaM
like who?
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 16:21
Author: AdminSun
Well i did log out to maker dinner, also had to go out for a few hours then on another accasion i went for a pssssss.. don't panic i'm back now but not sure about every 1 else :P

Ohhh.. is this another inquiry regarding H4CKUS ? lol don't listen to his event's he's away studying on some sort of apprentiship for MPA great salary
company car and anual bonus so i'm told. If you need to catch him then just leave your email address and ip and a list of current uploads he will get right back to you :)))
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 17:05
Author: Admin
Welcome back teseals (: Good to see that you're one of the die-hard ET-ians !!
menin avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 04:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
lol
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Well i did log out to maker dinner, also had to go out for a few hours then on another accasion i went for a pssssss.. don't panic i'm back now but not sure about every 1 else :P

Ohhh.. is this another inquiry regarding H4CKUS ? lol don't listen to his event's he's away studying on some sort of apprentiship for MPA great salary
company car and anual bonus so i'm told. If you need to catch him then just leave your email address and ip and a list of current uploads he will get right back to you :)))

LMAO
jamie1983 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 22:28
Author:
I don't have a clue is to why people are leaving ET because I've been a member for over 3 years and I love it. No reason for me to leave. ET till I die.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 08:05
Author: Blocked
I can tell you who left et. Let's start with Safcuck009. What happened to him? What about Wickedintentz? ObsceneXX? Or what the the hell happened to Dubby?
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:18
Author:
SaM
HeAdCnA wrote:
I can tell you who left et. Let's start with Safcuck009. What happened to him? What about Wickedintentz? ObsceneXX? Or what the the hell happened to Dubby?
seriously?
u couldnt come with any other names?
well tell me where r these guys now?
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:49
Author: AdminSun
SaM wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
seriously?

LOL SaM all in retirement homes aren't they? SAF got paranoid then went all Fabreezy Wickedintentz doesn't exist :P ObsceneXX is a faker id and Dubby is an Urban Legend once that status has gone they either become spammers and haters or just Trolls Best inform HeAdCnA it's now 2016 and he's been pickled from all the beer or in a coma for the last 6yrs pmsl
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:20
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
LRS wrote:
SaM wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
seriously?

LOL SaM all in retirement homes aren't they? SAF got paranoid then went all Fabreezy Wickedintentz doesn't exist :P ObsceneXX is a faker id and Dubby is an Urban Legend once that status has gone they either become spammers and haters or just Trolls Best inform HeAdCnA it's now 2016 and he's been pickled from all the beer or in a coma for the last 6yrs pmsl
who gives a sh1t!! posers all of em and good riddance to em all, we have plenty of loyal members here at ET and sites are always going to have coming and goings, whiners who dont get their way start snivelling and those types are not wanted anyway.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 19:04
Sorry if I brought up users that haven't been here in awhile. I myself was gone for awhile. Yes lrs I was in a coma for awhile so I'm a bit out of touch with things in the torrent world;)
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:01
Author:
YoGi wrote:
Welcome back teseals (: Good to see that you're one of the die-hard ET-ians !!

Thanx YoGi. Good to see ur a die-hard member as well!
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:34
Author:
SaM wrote:
like who?
No well-known members; just several people I used to correspond with over the years
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:32
Hey! What ever happened to Taker? He's another one I just thought of. When I first created my account here years ago he was the number 2 guy right after Sam. I think Ozi took his spot. Or what happened to Madskills? I think he gave me my first status here. If I'm not allowed to talk about those people then please delete this post:)
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 43 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3