ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Smoking.Guns.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


popups...vpn page loading


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 15:04
Author:
to all i love this site i have for years and i appreciate all those who make it possible...i understand sites need to make money to exist but i jumped ship on kickass torrent and 4 other sites because the popups make it impossible get anything done in an acceptable amount of time.....ive noticed recently that not only do i currently have 11 tabs opened with popups just from trying to get here and type this message thats seems excessive and some popups wont go away unless i control alt delete and end process...my other concern is recenlty the vpn i use never had a problem till now if i click to d/l a file the next page wont load till i turn off my vpn...not sure why had this vpn for 5 yrs and never had this problem before...any help or suggestions with these issues would be greatly appreciated ty in advance for an amzazing site
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 15:54
Author: ModeratorET lover
mtchll1 wrote:
to all i love this site i have for years and i appreciate all those who make it possible...i understand sites need to make money to exist but i jumped ship on kickass torrent and 4 other sites because the popups make it impossible get anything done in an acceptable amount of time.....ive noticed recently that not only do i currently have 11 tabs opened with popups just from trying to get here and type this message thats seems excessive and some popups wont go away unless i control alt delete and end process...my other concern is recenlty the vpn i use never had a problem till now if i click to d/l a file the next page wont load till i turn off my vpn...not sure why had this vpn for 5 yrs and never had this problem before...any help or suggestions with these issues would be greatly appreciated ty in advance for an amzazing site

Hi there ... have you added UBlock or AdBlock plus you your browser, they are pretty good at helping with the pop ups. I have them both and never had any problems :)

Also just wondered have you tried clicking on the magnet link to see if it will work with your download

Good luck hope that helpful :)
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 15:55
Author: AdminSun
Use an adblock problem fixed, check settings on account + scan your system it's not that bad here and you shouldn't get as many as you say.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 17:06
Author: Admin
LRS do you think he needs my anti-FBI/CIA/KGB/MI6 tut ?? (:
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 17:11
Author: AdminSun
YoGi wrote:
LRS do you think he needs my anti-FBI/CIA/KGB/MI6 tut ?? (:

Possible m8 LOL :))) some good links in their
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 17:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
could always try a tea towel over his keyboard.:}
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 18:23
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
LRS wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LRS do you think he needs my anti-FBI/CIA/KGB/MI6 tut ?? (:

Possible m8 LOL :))) some good links in their
just in case he is old school he may need the anti-FBI/CIA/KGB/MI-5 tut, the MI-5 has a anal orifice BS eradicator recipe in it!!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5