Mon Jan 18, 2016 18:34
I'm looking for a couple of professional cooking books. Can anyone help me, please?
- Professional Garde Manger: A Comprehensive Guide to Cold Food Preparation by Professional Garde Manger: A Comprehensive Guide to Cold Food Preparation
- The Pâtisseries Of Paris: Chocolatiers, Tea Salons, Ice Cream Parlors and More by The Pâtisseries Of Paris: Chocolatiers, Tea Salons, Ice Cream Parlors and More
- The Art of the Chocolatier: From Classic Confections to Sensational Showpieces by Ewald Notter
- The Art of the Confectioner: Sugarwork and Pastillage by Ewald Notter
- The Elements of dessert - Francisco J. Migoya
- The Art of Sugarcraft: Sugarpaste Skills, Sugar Flowers, Modelling, Cake Decorating, Baking, Patisserie, Chocolate, Royal Icing and Commercial Cakes by Jennifer Kelly
- The modern cafe by Francisco J. Migoya
- Frozen Desserts: A Comprehensive Guide for Food Service Operations by Francisco J. Migoya
- The Fundamental Techniques of Classic Bread Baking by Matthew Septimus
Any help would be so welcome as the books cost a fortune even second hand:(. All are pretty recent books from 2010 onwards...