Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.188.64.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Windows 10?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 08:10
Author: Blocked
Good evening et. I am currently using a Toshiba Satellite laptop with windows 8. I keep getting reminders that I should upgrade to windows 10. I don't know anything about windows 10. I've never used it before. Is it even worth the upgrade? Any one know what new features it has? I'm really old school. I still to this day prefer windows xp and ms-dos. I think I'm to old and stupid to learn anything new. Thanks in advance:)
1xXx1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 13:32
Author: Turtle
stick with win 8, i m using win 7 and i dont need win 10.
MS is forcing peoples to upgrade, fuckkkkkkk
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:14
Author: AdminSun
Try the upgrade m8 if you don't like it you have a month to revert back aslong as you remove any accounts you set up.No complaints from me but i did use it on 2 lappys that had copies of windows on and runs fine. Drivers shouldn't be an issue on the toshiba although on the older 1 i done preset games like candy crush were incompatable with older graphics card BlueStacks can be used in it's place not that i wanted it but once again you will be warned of any incompatable programs also if any!
Last but not least internet explorer ms-edge is crap but i like ff and most complaints are from cortana the so called intelligent personal assistant many refer to as spyware like it's competitors 10 is all about competing with other devices like android offering it's own apps such as google play store etc but it has a more simplified feel to it making navigation of win 10 easy from the noob to the pro set as you like it (set up god mode).
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:36
Author: SuperAdmin
just turn yourself into your local police department much faster
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:03
ozi wrote:
just turn yourself into your local police department much faster

He's been their and done that before lol whats that aussy expression ? It's marmite you either love it or hate it MS data collection has always been an issue for those seeking strict privacy policies but like everything else theirs always a way depending on usage or Linux would be the choice.
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:16
Wireshark install that then run win 10 disable all snooping software in and watch all the packets still going to MS snoops do the same test on win 7 and 8 and you will see that disabled means disabled unlike win 10

thats why i suggest turning yourself over to the cops it much faster than win 10 cortina will have your cell ready for you
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:24
I haven't tried that 1 ozi, do you use a paid version also for a Packet Analyzer ?
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:34
LRS wrote:
I haven't tried that 1 ozi, do you use a paid version also for a Packet Analyzer ?

it freeware you can do a lots with that software
find saved pw/cookies data watch incoming/outgoing data packets, restore data etc..
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 18:32
Thank you 1xxxx1, ozi, and lrs for your advice. I really don't feel like turning myself into the local police. The cops in my town are all assholes and I've been in enough trouble with them in the past. You play candy crush lrs? I didn't know you were a teen girl! LMAO!!! You probable play fucking farmville on facebook to;)
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 18:33
I think I will just stick with win8 for now:)
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 23:49
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
yes hello
as lrs said , u can revert back within a month on the condition of keeping the original Windows.old folder in your windows drive
regarding the windows settings , a lot of them are customizable and u can disable most of them
regarding the forced updates , there are too many solutions to avoid it already
a simple solution being , just set your internet connection to a metered connection

regarding performance , as a gamer , AAA games has shown a marked increase in performance in just about every game I had tested on Win 8.1 and Win 10, windows 10 exclusively supports dx 12
apart from Edge browser , classic Internet Explorer is also present .....
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 05:02
All right. Thank you dj840. I love p.c. games. When do we get to see some of your uploads?
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 09:27
HeAdCnA wrote:
All right. Thank you dj840. I love p.c. games. When do we get to see some of your uploads?

on other sites for now LOL
unless i get the uploader status here hihihihh
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 13:59
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Never upgrade from 8 to 10 you need to flatten the hard drive and do a fresh install, I have found this out the hard way, overlaying win10 over win8 will only lead to driver issues and the said machine slowing down.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 14:20
snotlob wrote:
Never upgrade from 8 to 10 you need to flatten the hard drive and do a fresh install, I have found this out the hard way, overlaying win10 over win8 will only lead to driver issues and the said machine slowing down.

yes hello , Since we told the OP about keeping the Windows.old folder , this will not be possible when u upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10
as a matter of fact , this raises another question
does the OP has a genuine copy of windows 8 ?

If yes , then the correct procedure of upgrade is to first go from Win 8 to Win 8.1 via Microsoft Store and then hop onto windows 10
this way u can officially downgrade neither u lose any single file from your pc
Windows 8 to Windows 10 is not the official way to upgrade
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6