Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Facebook Sucks!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
AuthorMessage
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:08
Author: Blocked
LRS wrote:
Thanks for the friends request HeAdCnA but whats with the status ?
Code:
Homeless and will suck [email protected] for a bag
homeless-man-sign-funny.jpg

LMFAO!!! How did you get that pic of me? Did you hack my facebook account the other day? I thought it was our Aussie friend bub;)
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:10
Author: AdminSun
Not mentioning any names or anything but thanks MILF lol :)))
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:20
LRS wrote:
Not mentioning any names or anything but thanks MILF lol :)))

Fuck me! I should have known it was milf that hacked my fb account. I am getting ready to fire her once and for all:P
38DMILF avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 20:13
Author:
Lrs- um, you are welcome I think!!! And Head- bring it!
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 20:42
38DMILF wrote:
Lrs- um, you are welcome I think!!! And Head- bring it!

Quit hacking my accounts woman! Between you and Bubanee I'm totally fucked:P
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 00:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
I thought facefag was for social retards who can't or never learned to use a phone? My status is my business if you want to know what the raz is cooking drop a dime or bang on my door with a jug and a chunk of hash. If your a nosy troll with nothing going for you and nothing to do then you dropped the plot son!!! Stupid pictures and faggot ass quotes are for children who grew up on Waltons Mountain. I have the digits of all the people that matter in my life so i'm exempt from any and all social media. That was my 2 cents and it was free!
Harsh but true.....
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:40
razor1shrp wrote:
I thought facefag was for social retards who can't or never learned to use a phone? My status is my business if you want to know what the raz is cooking drop a dime or bang on my door with a jug and a chunk of hash. If your a nosy troll with nothing going for you and nothing to do then you dropped the plot son!!! Stupid pictures and faggot ass quotes are for children who grew up on Waltons Mountain. I have the digits of all the people that matter in my life so i'm exempt from any and all social media. That was my 2 cents and it was free!
Harsh but true.....

facefag? LMAO!!! Good one.
38DMILF avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:47
Author:
razor1shrp wrote:
Harsh but true.....

Too funny!
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 13:25
I had my better half on hers last night telling me about some tragic accident that happend and all the gossips posting regarding the incident, turns out the familiy didn't have a clue until reading comments...thats really fcked up.

On another occasion some half wit thought it would be good to branch out and do his dealings on his fb page the idiot had a whole list of weed strains he was offering lol then bitched at who snitched to the cops...WTF ???

HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 16:16
LRS wrote:
I had my better half on hers last night telling me about some tragic accident that happend and all the gossips posting regarding the incident, turns out the familiy didn't have a clue until reading comments...thats really fcked up.

On another occasion some half wit thought it would be good to branch out and do his dealings on his fb page the idiot had a whole list of weed strains he was offering lol then bitched at who snitched to the cops...WTF ???

Your married? That's such a relief. I thought you were in a homosexual relationship with lsg2007:P
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 16:44
HeAdCnA wrote:
LRS wrote:

Your married? That's such a relief. I thought you were in a homosexual relationship with lsg2007:P

No lsg was my other id :D
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:25
LRS wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
LRS wrote:

You were lsg? I knew it! How did you pull that one off? So who was really 1eyedwille? I would guess a pre teen girl:P
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 20:26
HeAdCnA wrote:
LRS wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
LRS wrote:

You were lsg? I knew it! How did you pull that one off? So who was really 1eyedwille? I would guess a pre teen girl:P

A pirate in the movie Goonies lol :)))
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5