Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Buy A Subaru!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 40 posts ]
AuthorMessage
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 07:37
Author: Blocked
Hello et. I don't know what all of you are driving. But, I would recommend you buy a Subaru. Subaru is one of the best and top performing cars in its class. They have the highest safety rating of any other car in the world. Subaru offers the Crosstreck, The Forrester, The Impreza, The Legacy, and the Outback. I would highly recomend the Legacy or the Outback. Not only are those both high qualiity cars, but they are made right here in my current hometown....

http://www.subaru-sia.com/

Over 90% of all Subarus bought in the last ten years are still on the road today. Subarus can be a little expensive but well worth the price. At Subaru we value our customers, there family and loved ones. At Subaru we put our customers first as well as safety. You may be wondering why am I advertising Subaru here at et? That's really simple. I work for Subaru. They recently gave me a promotion and a decent raise. I have the utmost respect for the Japanese men and women of Fujitsu. Thank you et and have a great day.

P.S.

Love is what makes a Subaru a Subaru
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 09:39
Author: AdminSun
I had a friends Impreza for a week while i was looking for a new car the only trouble is i needed my own petrol station to run it lol at the time fuel prices here where high around £1.30..ish per ltr and the miles that i do was costing a fortune all around the doors :P
Just out of curiousity what are the prices where your at ? here things have dropped massively now, we pay around the £1 per ltr but we don't have the huge
monster truck engines thats so popular in the U.S
Oil prices have had a big impact on the economy everywhere but most of all on petrol or gas as you guys call it.

Same question to others from around the world btw i'm uk although you already know that dick HeAdCnA lol :)))
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 17:23
You drove an Impreza? That is our sporty car. We will be building that one here at S.I.A. in June. I did not understand half of your post. I don't speak U.K. talk very well. Litre? What the fuck are you saying? I know nothing about oil and gas prices in England. Subaru is getting ready to come out with several economy models this year. So, the prices are going down this year. I can't give you an exact amount because there are so many makes and models to choose from. I would suggest the Outback. That is what I drive and my personal favorite model. Have a good day tosser:)
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 18:40
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
HeAdCnA wrote:
You drove an Impreza? That is our sporty car. We will be building that one here at S.I.A. in June. I did not understand half of your post. I don't speak U.K. talk very well. Litre? What the fuck are you saying? I know nothing about oil and gas prices in England. Subaru is getting ready to come out with several economy models this year. So, the prices are going down this year. I can't give you an exact amount because there are so many makes and models to choose from. I would suggest the Outback. That is what I drive and my personal favorite model. Have a good day tosser:)
What LRS is saying is we don't go out for the Big Macs with extra patties so a litre of petrol is just a small amount to your gallon guzzling big ass cars over their. And scoobies can kiss my ass once you've drove a R32 or a skyline or even a gt5 then a scoobie looks like a fucking Christmas cracker present
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 18:52
Pmsl Snot Google tranny didn't translate to American very well thanks for explaining to the gringo cos the only time he's been in a Subaru was when he was smuggled over the border in the boot sorry trunk and chased by the federale for being an ass i mean mule :P
And HeAd i had a friend who works in your factory you might know him he's also a jap his names tommy-nika-mota he loves stealing again sorry it's jacking ? cars, please excuse my americano :D
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:18
You fucking U.K. guys are aweful! I was wrong about you Snotty. I thought you were American because you seem intelligent unlike lrs. He is an idiot:P Your right though lrs. I don't really drive an Outback. I was just trying to look like a big shot. I don't even own a car. I don't even have a home. I am a homeless whino that lives in a dumpster behind one of our many local bars. I'm sure you classy English blokes know how us Americans are. We spend all of our money on drugs and beer or whiskey. Lrs, you do not know anyone at Subaru! We don't associate with U.K. trash:P
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:23
Pmsl :))) Ok so back to my question hobo.. what do you guy's girls pay for fuel in what ever unit it's measured in gal/ltrs ?
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:33
LRS wrote:
Pmsl :))) Ok so back to my question hobo.. what do you guy's girls pay for fuel in what ever unit it's measured in gal/ltrs ?

It is measured in gallons here in America my friend. Gas prices are currently low thanks to our men and women over seas kicking ass in Afganistan. You can get gas as low 2 dollars a gallon or a little more. Just a few years ago we were paying about 5 dollars a gallon and that was pretty expensive. If I could quit drinking and blowing all of my money at bars and strip clubs I might be able to save up enough money to buy a Yugo:P
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:35
Hey et admin! Why is the S.I.A. link I added above not clickable? Did I do something wrong? I was drunk when I started this topic last night.....
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 19:42
Thats a massive difference so thats $6.42 per gallon here no wonder they call it rip off Briton

Edit I'm wrong just realised uk and us gallons differ
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 20:04
LRS wrote:
Thats a massive difference so thats $6.42 per gallon here no wonder they call it rip off Briton

Edit I'm wrong just realised uk and us gallons differ

Hell yeah! Fuck Briton.:P We kicked your ass back in the day you damn red coat. Everythig is different over in your country. You guys call bars pubs. You call douchebags wankers. I think tossers are homosexuals. You guys have different words for everything. What do you guys call whores in your country? Why do you guys have such bad dental care? I've seen Austin Powers. You guys have queens instead of presidents like we have. Our current president is about the worst one we've ever had. Obama is a fucking moron. My youngest daughter could do a better job then him.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 23:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Yep i've heard they are good but i'll never trade my American made Harley or my GMC for any foreign car the parts are ridiculously priced and the mechanics refuse to give you a reach around before slamming you with a hefty labor charge.I almost bought a Audi RX 8 but the insurance in my country is insane so i said F-It . I'll pony up the cake and go GMC. Good thread man.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:54
razor1shrp wrote:
Yep i've heard they are good but i'll never trade my American made Harley or my GMC for any foreign car the parts are ridiculously priced and the mechanics refuse to give you a reach around before slamming you with a hefty labor charge.I almost bought a Audi RX 8 but the insurance in my country is insane so i said F-It . I'll pony up the cake and go GMC. Good thread man.

You drive a Harley? I didn't know you Cannucks did that. That's cool as hell. At least the mechanics in my area will give me a reach around before they fuck me:P
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 20:38
Check out this guy who does a great job pimping up any car lol

Photographer Max Siedentopf has no idea who the cars in his photos belong to. What he did know the second he saw them, is that they were in dire need of an upgrade.

Armed with a few pieces of cardboard and masking tape, he set out on the streets of Amsterdam looking for the most average cars he could find. He often had to work quickly to stick on his custom-made fenders and wings before someone would spot him and ask what he was up to. After he customized all the Peugots, Lancias, and Volkswagens, he'd snap a picture and take off, leaving the pimped ride for the lucky owners to find the next morning.

When we asked Max why he spent his nights pimping strangers' rides, he said: "Individuality, self-expression, and status are more important than ever these days. But for some reason you see that things as ordinary as cars are getting personalized less and less, while it could be a strange but great form of self-expression. I thought I'd do people a favor by giving them a custom-made supercar."

Photographer Max Siedentopf has no idea who the cars in his photos belong to. What he did know the second he saw them, is that they were in dire need of an upgrade.
Max Power
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 04:33
outback

This is my personal favorite Subaru. This is the jet black Outback. At S.I.A. (Subaure Indiana Automotive) we make the Outbacks in several different colors. You can pick from black, hunter green, purple, pearl white, sky blue, dark blue, silver, bergundy, golden brown, and we are working on a few new colors for this year. Remember if you buy an Outback your not only supporting Japan you are helping out the hard working men and women in America. Every Outback is team crafted in Indiana:)
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 40 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2