View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Is it possible to be a life time vip member

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
jamie1983 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 17:41
Author:
Is it possible and how and how much to donate. I would really like to be vip for life
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 20:21
Author: AdminSun
No option currently available only the 1 month for $5
sarisin1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 23:37
Author:
I would be interested in this too. Frankly, I have given up with the convoluted BTC $5 procedures. I asked a number of times if there was a better way of contributing to the site that didn't involve a complicated procedure or a ripoff due to excessive fees and never got much of a response.

So, still waiting to hear and it would be great if there was a lifetime membership or at least something better than is available now.
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 00:51
Author: AdminSun
Good point and i guess if enough ppl are interested then it's worth exploring further. I will forward the suggestion if it's not answered by the appropriate person or if 1 of the staff want to pass this upstairs for approval :)
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 05:07
Author: Blocked
Hey lrs! Can you loan me 5 dollars so I can become vip? I'm broke. I blew all my money at the titty bar last night. I think in the U.K. you guys call a strip club a "gentlemens club". Anyways wanker just send the money to my paypal account. pm me for details:P
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 05:33
Author: ET loverTurtle
I too would love to become a life time member or at least pay for a years VIP and get away from the bitcoin monthly payment option. Please give this some serious consideration as an option for members.
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 05:37
chocolatemilk wrote:
I too would love to become a life time member or at least pay for a years VIP and get away from the bitcoin monthly payment option. Please give this some serious consideration as an option for members.

Yes sir! I totally agree. I would like to donate to et to get life time vip membership. I just don't have any money. I will pan handle on my local street corners and see what I can do:)
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 05:53
Keep your hard earned corner donations. Supporting single moms who work at the titty bar is a just cause, and I think that in of it's self should get you a life time VIP membership. :)
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 06:25
i to would like to become lifetime VIP member of et, i have been lurking in shadowd long enough
HeAdCnA avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 06:54
chocolatemilk wrote:
Keep your hard earned corner donations. Supporting single moms who work at the titty bar is a just cause, and I think that in of it's self should get you a life time VIP membership. :)

LMAO!!! I like you chocolatemilk! I don't know if you are a man or a woman but I think you are all right. I hope your not another U.K. wanker. We are surrounded by them. Please tell me you are a stupid Americano like myself. I just recently found out that I'm half British. I learned that lrs is my father. All my life I was told that I was half Peurto Rican and half Russian. But, now I know that I'm half British and I'm of a royal blood line. I am a classy and elegent British man. Like Gordon Ramsey! Have a good day chocolatemilk:)
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:21
Author:
SaM
we dont have lifetime vip option
only 5 dollars a month
60 dollars a year
120 dollars 2 years and so forth
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:22
Author:
SaM
chocolatemilk wrote:
u dont have to pay monthly
u can pay 30 dollars for 1 year
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57
SaM wrote:
chocolatemilk wrote:
u dont have to pay monthly
u can pay 30 dollars for 1 year
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 13:01
Thank You SaM I'll update my account later today.
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 13:06
Red blooded American here. Of Irish lineage. The name chocolatemilk come from making an account while heavily drinking. Not the first drunken mistake I've made, but fairly mild compared to my younger days.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1