Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Excited?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 08:59
Author:
Ah that time again when another Naruto game comes freshly baked out of the release oven and ready to be played. That's right Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is approximately under 6 hours to be released on Xbox One in Australia. Different time zones may vary!

Taking into consideration I love Naruto only, because it has great fighting scenes and well my friend introduced it to me so watching the newest trailer which came out yesterday. I have been doing a kind of life vs death battle, because I wanted to buy Black Ops 3, but I heard the game is not that great and was going for Naruto since i'm a huge fan of him. So I should rule out the game all together and go for the game that I have been waiting since they announced it 6 months ago. Is that correct?

Problem is I do not have the money, but while thinking over it I made a sacrifice. Either trade in my PS4 for the game and a few others or keep the PS4 until a CFW comes out? Since I know CFW would possibly run all the existing games on the Hard Drive.

Never the less I have about one day to decide and I really want to play NUNS4. But you know I haven't been playing that much lately on the PS4 so maybe I should say goodbye to it.

So what would you think? Take a willingly wise sacrifice or stick to my current console? I know I have my Xbox One, but my PS4 account got hacked and taken over. So it doesn't seem like use to me anymore, especially if I had COD AW and Minecraft on there!
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 09:55
Author: AdminSun
I think you already made your mind up, Dump the Ps4 :)
Welcome to ET also :P
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 09:56
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
u can forget about PS4 CFW coming out any soon , all that is done is PS4 running LINUX and a Pokemon ROM on firmware v 1.76
your best and cheapest bet will be a Warez CODEX release of the game on PC
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:55
Author:
That's what im thinking as well so I went ahead with reformatting it. Also playing on a PC ain't a good idea for playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 as my 2 GPU's are only in the GT range.

Now that's done and dusted im waiting till tomorrow to trade it in at EB Games.

Also they will never hack it. They will eventually one day into the near future. By then PS5 & Xbox Two might make it's way to the shelves leaving them no hope.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 14:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
the pc specs are not very high and a directx 10 level graphics card can run the game , so u can try running it on your GT graphics system ...
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 01:23
Author: Blocked
DJHOMOTard STFU you ass kissing little bitch

Here's a question is spamming the forum only considered spamming if the content is considered negative? Can't DJDICKLICKER be considered a forum spammer to?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4