H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

pop ups

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
hdblur avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 15:09
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
I understand it's a torrent site but [email protected]!
I get at least 3 pops when I am just trying to sign in.
It's getting a little overrated.
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 15:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
use adblocker / adblock plus in your browser add-on if it is disturbing you ... and honestly saying did you ever calculate how money you have saved because of ET ? you dont have to buy movies , software nothing ...so at least If you give them something back I'm sure It will help them (et staff) to keep their site alive ... because server security domain cost is not cheap , think this point ... hope You will find many points to disable to adblocker add-on for ET......
hdblur avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 18:26
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
I have tried everything. It seems to have gotten worse since the site problems and chat problems.
I have used: Firefox, IE, Safari
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 18:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
hdblur wrote:
I have tried everything. It seems to have gotten worse since the site problems and chat problems.
have you tried adblock plus+? I use that and get NO ads nor pop ups
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 19:56
Author: AdminSun
Either of the above or give your system a full scan, cos it should'nt happen as you say with the correct setup.
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 04:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
hdblur wrote:

if adds are still coming even after using adblock plus .. most probably ur PC is infected with malwares/adware .. which AV u r using now ?

and I can suggest you to try malwarebytes ! try to full scan your system by malwarebytes
No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 04:46
Author: Blocked
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3014927/Malwarebytes+Anti-Malware+PRO+v1.75.0.1100+Incl+Keymaker-FFF+%5Bdriftstar%5D.html

its the best one just dont update to the new version it will pop up when you open it up just hit cancel you can update it from here LwYibqT.png
jamie1983 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 08:10
Author:
Go into your internet settings and change settings to block all popups. I used to have the same problem but not anymore.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:20
Author: AdminSun
ObeyEt wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3014927/Malwarebytes+Anti-Malware+PRO+v1.75.0.1100+Incl+Keymaker-FFF+%5Bdriftstar%5D.html

its the best one just dont update to the new version it will pop up when you open it up just hit cancel you can update it from here LwYibqT.png

I always update mine m8 but only after it's been activated 1st.

@ hdblur
Some times it can take many tries with the gen to get working keys and other times it may work 1st go. I also recommend switching off any other av before using the gen incase it gets removed but it does work well with MSE or Defender depending on your needs and setup
thomcomstock avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 19:57
Author:
Since April 1st I cannot click on a link on ExtraTorrent without a popup or page redirect. I have every popup blocker available for the newest version of Firefox, have several extra programs to avoid popups and use Kasperskys as well as AVG and the problem with popups is ONLY with the ExtraTorrent website, not one other. It is the website itself.

I just read in another ET Forum thread ( that SaM posted: "it will be fixed by Monday
we noticed the issue". I guess that means that all of these people with problems are not infected with maleware as has been suggested, but that the problem IS actually with the ExtraTorrent site as suggested.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 22:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
thomcomstock wrote:
Since April 1st I cannot click on a link on ExtraTorrent without a popup or page redirect. I have every popup blocker available for the newest version of Firefox, have several extra programs to avoid popups and use Kasperskys as well as AVG and the problem with popups is ONLY with the ExtraTorrent website, not one other. It is the website itself.

I just read in another ET Forum thread ( that SaM posted: "it will be fixed by Monday
we noticed the issue". I guess that means that all of these people with problems are not infected with maleware as has been suggested, but that the problem IS actually with the ExtraTorrent site as suggested.

yes SaM has taken cognizance of this issue and hopefully the issue will be resolved soon by Monday , protection for your PC has already been suggested LRS , be safe and enjoy ET :)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2